Zemkrike has Illegal copies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Biker Scout
Look, The Biker Scout, you're doing it wrong, ok? The deal is you quote the movie lines EXACTLY, not kinda say something similar. Please don't join the club of people who have already messed this thread up. It's a very simple concept. If you have some copy of the movie you can reference to make sure that you're getting the lines right, then please do so (where you'd get such a thing, I couldn't say ). But if you don't have anything to go on but your memory from seeing it in the theater, this probably isn't a game you should be playing. You're gonna incur the wrath of those who have been enjoying this and doing it right. So, please, buy into the concept of what we're doing in this thread.

astrofan428
So?

Ben-Kenobi
What the hell are you talking about

sith_darth_jay
What the f**k? what's the point here ...confused

Mist
seriously...f*ck off.

Lazerlike42
what is zemkrike anyways?

jon84
Big deal, i bet 80% of the people on this board have seen the movie in theaters and probably has a bootleg copy, mad in other words... WHO CARES!

astrofan428
Since this thread has no point I will ask an off topic question.

Mist, where you constantly being mistaker for a woman? Why does you sig scroll "I am a man eek! "?

Mist
Originally posted by astrofan428
Since this thread has no point I will ask an off topic question.

Mist, where you constantly being mistaker for a woman? Why does you sig scroll "I am a man eek! "?

It says 'Im a guy! eek! ' stick out tongue

yes...occasionally.....some people cant see my avatar apparently roll eyes (sarcastic)

DeVi| D0do
I'm watching The Simpsons.

Lazerlike42
lol I'm watching the Cosby Show

DeVi| D0do
Haha...

wait a second.. what's a zemkrike? Some kinda drug?

astrofan428
I think it is what makes him the way he is, so stay away.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.