Lucifer vs LT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
Lucifer vs LT who wins and why

long pig
How do we even try to figure this out?

Synchro
No offense but........again????

kgkg
Originally posted by Synchro
No offense but........again????
i did a search couldn't find it

Dizzle
There was like 30 pages. And it came out to undecided. And a whole mess of people saying that HOTU was not God's power, and that Lucifer was above God, but not above God, and Lucifer wins cuz he is God's son, no LT wins cuz he has infinite power... It was long, repetitive, and involved lots of name calling and bad grammar. I say that assuming Lucifer is brought to Marvel, or a neutral ground where LT has influence, he wins by blinking. Still, most of it's speculation, since LT's full power isn't well established.

Synchro
I couldve sworn you were there kgkg.

kgkg
Originally posted by Synchro
I couldve sworn you were there kgkg.
can't remember , but i couldn't find it

Mider
it was done i think they said Lucifer Morningstar would win i mean its not that hard to contimplate the guy can snap His fingers and make universes and destroy them and has half the power to create a multiverse also He is extremly smart able to outsmart gods and the like He has slaughtered gods i mean come on He can create concepts like time and space not even LT is beyond time and space i dont think LT can come close to Lucifer Morningstar.

Mider
But yet the thread was done it was pretty long too.

Dizzle
LT revoked the Infinity Gauntlet. Which has complete control over reality. Which would include space and time. LT exists in every universe within the multiverse at the same time. And isn't Eternity the embodiment of space and time in Marvel? Which is a good amount below LT...
Dammit. Must... stop... arguing... I'm done here. This has been gone over.

Xplosive
leonheartum even said Lucifer is more intelligent than The Presence smile.
But kgkg, extremely difficult question this is, and best to say, they are even.

Sentry
Yeah, I'd say Tribunal and Lucifer are equal.

kgkg

eleveninches
Tribunal = Servent of God
Lucifer = Firstborn son of god, favourate son od god, chosen heir of god

Superherovandal
Lucifer ain't smarter nor more powerful than The Presence. He is infinitely weaker than Him. But I do think he is both smarter and more powerful than LT.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.