The JLA big 7 vs Marvels big 7

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malo
The JLA
Batman
Superman
GL. Lantern
Wonder Woman
Manhunter
Flash
Aquaman

vs

Marvels big 7
Cap. America
Thor
Genis
Hulk
Silver Surfer
Quasar
Namor

Who wins. No prep.

kgkg
Marvels big 7
Genis , Quasar , SS , Thor = Overkill

CorderaMitchell
Why is captain america on this list.

Malo
I was just trying to match them up by skills. So i had Cap matched with Batman.

leonidas
this is interesting:

cap over bats
supes over thor
gl over quasar
genis over WW
SS over manhunter (this one can go either way, but i say ss 6/10 - MM's telepathic powers could cause ss a lot of grief though)
AM over namor

now the question - can flash take hulk? probably, but i like hulk 6/10 because of his healing and invulnerability. i say marvel in a VERY close one.

CorderaMitchell
I wasn't trying to be rude, but yea they are great leaders and strategists.

Malo
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
I wasn't trying to be rude, but yea they are great leaders and strategists.

No i didnt think u were rude.

Its hard to find somene to match up with Flash in the Marvel U. So i just thru in Quasar, just cuase he can fly fast. But quasar has to many other powers to be a good match for flash.

FieryBalrog
Thor beats Supes....

kgkg
Originally posted by leonidas
this is interesting:

cap over bats
supes over thor
gl over quasar
genis over WW
SS over manhunter (this one can go either way, but i say ss 6/10 - MM's telepathic powers could cause ss a lot of grief though)
AM over namor

now the question - can flash take hulk? probably, but i like hulk 6/10 because of his healing and invulnerability. i say marvel in a VERY close one.
it's more like

Cap = Bats
THor >=Supes
Quasar > Gl ( Kyle)
Genis > WW
SS > MM - SS will smoke the green alien , Telepathic powers - lol like that's going to help.
AM > Namor

Malo
I also think Namor takes Aquaman

Mainstream
Originally posted by Malo
I also think Namor takes Aquaman

too the movies or a play maybe.

Malo
Originally posted by Mainstream
too the movies or a play maybe.

The Movies, plays and in a fight. This topic is of them fighting eachother, not messing around with eachother like would like to think.

CorderaMitchell
Well I'm Suprised someone hasn't said flash will ko them before the bell rings.

Mainstream
I was merely playing...you don't think two dudes can go to see a.....I see your point.

FieryBalrog
the only person Flash can KO is Captain America.

Malo
Originally posted by Mainstream
I was merely playing...you don't think two dudes can go to see a.....I see your point.

No prob, i was playing to. I just wanted to see what u would say.

Malo
Well I'm Suprised someone hasn't said flash will ko them before the bell rings.

True, but what would stop Surfer or any of the Marvel fast guys from doing the same to them.

CorderaMitchell
Amen to that.

Sentry
Genis, Surfer ,and Quasar could take them alone. Not easily, it would be a hell of a fight. A pi$$ed off Genis could certainly take more than half that team out. Telepathy for some reason has never really worked well against Surfer. He must have some kind of telepathic/psionic defense. Quasar is Green Lantern and thensome. Immortal, super strength, has limitless potential, does not have to recharge after 24 hours lol! I read the Green Lantern secret files 2005, and it says that their rings still need to be recharged like every 24 hours. LOL! Quasar can tap limitless amounts of quantum energy without ever having to recharge.

CorderaMitchell
Amen to that too.

CorderaMitchell
Amen to that too. giljotiini

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.