Kirby vs. Pacman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CorderaMitchell
Pacman caught Ms. Pacman in dreamland with no explanation the fights on!!! Someones goin down. But who?

kgkg
Doesn't Pacman get prep time?

CorderaMitchell
There are power ups like power pellets, metal pac man, star rods, maxim tomatoes lying around, they are in dream world but in a fighting arena, a surrounded area that pac is used to, and he brought items to even the odds.

kgkg
Pac man wins

Mainstream
whaca whaca whaca whaca

CorderaMitchell
No pac man doesn't have preptime, he suspected his wife cheating and broughyt some power pellets along.

If Pac absorbed kirby what power whould he get? That is the question.

Big Evil
Pacman does not absorb entities, when he turns into super Pacman he simply has extradimensional damage added to his otherwise weak physicahl body. Which is able to weaken ghosts to the brink of extinction.

But Kirby is not an extraplanar being, let's assume the super pellt just makes Pacman stronger even though we only know it effects the dead, even if so Kirby's got abosrobtion, flight, rock transfromation, and decent fighting skills. Ms.Pacman didn't marry Pacman for his skills as a fighter that's for damn sure..

Lord-of-Dreams
videogame forum

well... i say pac kicks the... beans? (lol wow, that sucked) out of kirby. Kirby doesn't even manage to put his pink suit on!! (yea, that's right!! Kirby is really a round cigerette butt lol) he munches a couple supermega dots and puts the slap on. he then eats Ms. Pac. You heard me, biatch!! he eats his friggin wife!!

shadow12
Originally posted by Lord-of-Dreams
videogame forum

well... i say pac kicks the... beans? (lol wow, that sucked) out of kirby. Kirby doesn't even manage to put his pink suit on!! (yea, that's right!! Kirby is really a round cigerette butt lol) he munches a couple supermega dots and puts the slap on. he then eats Ms. Pac. You heard me, biatch!! he eats his friggin wife!!
blink ooooooooooooooooooookay then.............................

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Lord-of-Dreams
videogame forum

Pink suit?

Paola
videogame forum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.