Black Bolt vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
Black Bolt vs Wonder Woman

Sentry
Black Bolt. With one word.

ZephroCarnelian
If the whole 'Cross Her Bracelets to make an Impenetrable Forcefield' thing is true, then I'd say WW.

Let him shout his head off, then come flying through the smoke and debris at Mach 10 taking his head off with a well aimed punch.

Draco69
I say WW as well. The bracelets will protect her as well as her Lansinar technology from any ill effects of the shout.

ZephroCarnelian already has it down.

ZephroCarnelian
shifty My plan is coming to fruition...

Sentry
Impenetrable? What she'll block her face from the main blast, but what'll protect her eardrums? Legs? Back? Black Bolt's voice will encompass a certain radius, and the blast will feel like it's coming from all directions. He knocked the Hulk and Gladiator out with a whisper. Gladiator could make short work of Diana, what do you think Black Bolt will do to her.

Draco69
Originally posted by Sentry
Impenetrable? What she'll block her face from the main blast, but what'll protect her eardrums? Legs? Back? Black Bolt's voice will encompass a certain radius, and the blast will feel like it's coming from all directions. He knocked the Hulk and Gladiator out with a whisper. Gladiator could make short work of Diana, what do you think Black Bolt will do to her.

The Forcefield encompasses her entire body. How the heck do you think she can survive megaton nuclear explosions?

And the Lansinar technology will protect her. It survived a supernova. Add that to her bracelets and the shout is rendered ineffective. A Mach 10 punch and he's knocked the f*** out.

Poor Gladiator. Never gets respect from the writers.

Scoobless
BB has a crap load of things he can do with his powers.... he's even branching out into the field of mindf**king, he can enhance his strength, create shields, make anti matter bombs, .... he's strong fast and smart..... i think he can take WW

ZephroCarnelian
Maybe. But his most powerful attack is pretty much his scream right?

If he's facing a warrior of WWs calibre, he could just let rip straight off. And when he sees her standing unharmed after, I'd say he'd be pretty stunned.

I could see her pulling off some suprise high speed punches.

Sentry
He could scream out words one after another, while creating shields of his own, while chucking anti-matter bombs at her.

ZephroCarnelian
lol. Well she could outrun his screams and whilst he pauses for breath, fly back and smack him one.

It's not a dead cert for either character. But even though BBs very powerful, WW is one HELL of a fighter. Give her the slightest chance and she'll kick someones ass.

She's like Batmans mind and Superman's powers in a superfine body! big grin

kgkg

Sentry
Black Bolt has been consistent in his comic appearances. Consistently kicking a$$.

LordFear
I must agree.
I read a lot about what WW can possibly do but haven't seen half of it.
Mostly speculation. By peoples standards in here WW could mop the floor with virtually cosmic entities since this force field of hers makes her almost Juggernaut's invulnerability.
That's shit!!!!
WW is a powerhouse but to assume BB could be outmatched in this, very doubtful

Superherovandal
no her forcefield protect her entire body as long as she crosses them together. Writers often use CIS Character Induced Stupidity. like for instance most of the time Flash should have no problem beating 99% of his enemies in about 1 page because he moves at lightspeed. But writers donot do that because they would not be very good to sell. Same applies with WW. In order to sell comics your character must win some and LOSE some too. Even if that means not using their powers to their fullest extent.

Beyonder
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian

If he's facing a warrior of WWs calibre, he could just let rip straight off. And when he sees her standing unharmed after, I'd say he'd be pretty stunned.

I could see her pulling off some suprise high speed punches.

He never uses it right away. Even if he did, it knock her out before shit could react. And if your going to say she's faster than sound, well it's not a sound attack.

He mess her mind up as well. Create a force field around himself or one around her.

He kicked Sphinx's ass without using his scream. Fought Hulk three times, made Hulk look like a fool. Beat up Ikarus who grabbed BB by surprise. Walked through Maximus mind attack. He can transmute as well. Punked Namor in one punch. Slugged it out with Thor and held his ground for a time.

She's good, but he'll kick her ass. Even if she can block his scream, he can aways scream when she comes at him.

Superherovandal
No all she has to do is run at him while crossing her bracelets its not that hard you know.

Sentry
She'll run right into a master blow, fight over.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Sentry
She'll run right into a master blow, fight over.

you can't mention Wonder Woman in the same sentence as "Master Blow"..... think of the children

roll eyes (sarcastic)

LordFear
BB beats down Ronan the Accuser.
BB goes toe to toe with Gladiator and doesn't fall.
He whispers to the ground and volcanoes erupts, quakes occur and the ground opens up.
There is no way in HELL that WW's lasso or bracelet is matching up with BB. No way.

Khellendros
In a straight up fist fight, BB goes down of course. But he has way too wide a range of powers in his arsenal. Between matter manipulation (which does include producing antimatter), pseudo-telepathy that lets him control the electrical impulses of a person's brain and his scream, BB could definitely pull of a win.

leonheartmm
black bolt is too much for her to handle.

LordFear
fist fight or not, BB wins.
You can't dismiss a guy that goes toe to toe with Gladiator and Ronan and doubt his raw strength. The guy ain't king of his people for nothing.

Khellendros
Originally posted by LordFear
fist fight or not, BB wins.
You can't dismiss a guy that goes toe to toe with Gladiator and Ronan and doubt his raw strength. The guy ain't king of his people for nothing.
He can't meet her in straight fist fight and expect to win. In an all out fight, using his other abilities, he'd easily take a win.

LordFear
Originally posted by Khellendros
He can't meet her in straight fist fight and expect to win. In an all out fight, using his other abilities, he'd easily take a win.

I disagree.
When he was manipulated by Ronan, he later fought hand to hand with countless Kree soldiers, while his implants where inducing mind numbing pain. He can actually fight beyond anything WW can dish out.
The beauty with WW when people say that she is second to Supes is that we will never now because Supes will never go all out on her unless she goes completly berserk. BB is on a Silver Surfer, Sentry, Gladiator level. These guys would murder WW, period

Sentry
You saw Deathstroke hold his own against Wonder Woman(Sorry Draco), Black Bolt could hold his own for a short while. Then he'd beat her with his vast assortment of powers.

o.g. slaughter
what are all of BB's powers and abilities and what do they allow him to do

Mindship
Originally posted by Scoobless
you can't mention Wonder Woman in the same sentence as "Master Blow"..... think of the children

laughing out loud laughing hystericallaughing laughing out loud

Smaxxer
Blackbolt wins. Smart, strong, tough and extremely powerful.

DrDoom101
what if WW just fly super quick at BB with a fist sticking out before he gets to scream?

Mindship
When did Wonder Woman start with this cross-bracelets:make forcefield thing? Is this post-crisis? And why does she need it if she's supposed to be so gosh-darn durable (eg, tolerating Supes' heat vision)? Sounds like a lotta PIS to me, pick'n'choose powers which, IMO, undermine a character's credibility/believability.

Also, I've always had a problem with "magic." I'm basically a sci-fi guy at heart, I like things grounded - at least in part - in the real world. At least something like Superman absorbing solar energy makes some sort of comicological-physics sense. But "magic"? The field is too open, a writer can do anything with "magic." Seems to me there should be some hard and fast laws by which "magic" can or can not be implemented.
velho vs tomcat

And another thing (as long as I'm goin' here), what's with WonderWoman's Eagle armor? Why does it have wings if she can fly? So she can fly better? Would Black Bolt fly better if he had wings (real sticking-out-of-your-scapula wings, not underarm membranes - or would he Not be able to fly if he didn't have those)?
blink

Juntai
Originally posted by Mindship
When did Wonder Woman start with this cross-bracelets:make forcefield thing? Is this post-crisis? And why does she need it if she's supposed to be so gosh-darn durable (eg, tolerating Supes' heat vision)? Sounds like a lotta PIS to me, pick'n'choose powers which, IMO, undermine a character's credibility/believability.

Also, I've always had a problem with "magic." I'm basically a sci-fi guy at heart, I like things grounded - at least in part - in the real world. At least something like Superman absorbing solar energy makes some sort of comicological-physics sense. But "magic"? The field is too open, a writer can do anything with "magic." Seems to me there should be some hard and fast laws by which "magic" can or can not be implemented.
velho vs tomcat

And another thing (as long as I'm goin' here), what's with WonderWoman's Eagle armor? Why does it have wings if she can fly? So she can fly better? Would Black Bolt fly better if he had wings?
blink I believe it's ceremonial armor...
Kind of like Knights didn't actually wear Platemail to battle, they wore scale and chain, the Plate was ceremonial and mostly useless and far too overbearing for actual combat.

Mindship
Originally posted by Juntai
I believe it's ceremonial armor...
Kind of like Knights didn't actually wear Platemail to battle, they wore scale and chain, the Plate was ceremonial and mostly useless and far too overbearing for actual combat.

If that is true, then, since she seems to wear Eagle armor when things get Really hairy (eg, OWAW), I am inferring that she wears "ceremonial" and "mostly useless and far too overbearing" attire when she can least afford to do so.

Diana, 'sup wit dat?

LethalFemme

She's like Batmans mind and Superman's powers in a superfine body! big grin

I am, thanks for noticing. wink

LethalFemme
Also when you say mindf**king do you mean telepathy? Because Diana's immune to it and using it on her will cause a backlash at the user. WW has a lot at her disposal and the fact that one of her main enemies is Silver Swan who uses supersonic screams and such she's very capable of knowing how to deal with people of this nature. She could alway use her tiara to slit his throat ala Superman style.

Scoobless
nah....

LethalFemme
okay then.......

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Also when you say mindf**king do you mean telepathy? Because Diana's immune to it and using it on her will cause a backlash at the user. WW has a lot at her disposal and the fact that one of her main enemies is Silver Swan who uses supersonic screams and such she's very capable of knowing how to deal with people of this nature. She could alway use her tiara to slit his throat ala Superman style.

If Silver Swans screams are even 1/1000 of what Black Bolt is capable of doing, I am very suprised.

Scoobless
Originally posted by LethalFemme
okay then.......

glad you agree

big grin

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Scoobless
glad you agree

big grin

I thought you were talking about mindf**king.........I still say she wins.

DarkCrawler
Why?

LethalFemme
I've already stated

Adam Warlock
Black Bolt 6 out of 10.

GODSCRIBE
Black Bolt with the merest of whispers.

Draco69
Bracelets.

BB: Marco! *shatter mountain*

Wonder Woman: *crosses bracelets* Polo.

BB: MARCO!!!!!!!!! *shatters continents*

Wonder Woman: *stilling crossing bracelets* Poloooooo....

GODSCRIBE
Her bracelets wont protect her.

Draco69
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
Her bracelets wont protect her.

Yeah they will...

yes

They form an impenetrable forcefield. Even a dozen Skyfather-level beings couldn't get through her. Not the Omega Effect either.

GODSCRIBE
Well, she'll be deaf.

Draco69
Well, she'll be deaf.

It's not a sound attack. It's more of a vibration attack. He's not a Banshee...

GODSCRIBE
regardless, a high decible sound is being emitted from his mouth. and my science is rusty but isnt sound transmitted by vibrating air molecules?

tiakocom
WW is powerfull no one can deny it but here she will lose, BB is one bad MOF

Draco69
Easy battle:

WW crosses her bracelets protecting her from any of Blackbolt's attacks. She then uses her superspeed to take out her tiara and hurl at lightspeed at Blackbolt's antenna rendering him powerless. She than proceeds to beat him to a pulp. evil face

tiakocom
Originally posted by Draco69
Easy battle:

WW crosses her bracelets protecting her from any of Blackbolt's attacks. She then uses her superspeed to take out her tiara and hurl at lightspeed at Blackbolt's antenna rendering him powerless. She than proceeds to beat him to a pulp. evil face

laughing laughing laughing true that can happen never know..or she can use that charm of hers and BB will say where were u all my live girl. cool

tiakocom
Originally posted by tiakocom
laughing laughing laughing true that can happen never know..or she can use that charm of hers and BB will say where were u all my live girl. cool

GODSCRIBE
: and BB will say where were u all my live girl. cool

yeah, in the process reducing her to dust.

tiakocom
yeah, in the process reducing her to dust.

man why u have to be so mean...i can think of better way to deal with WW, than reducing her to dust theres somethin about her thats jus so whoah... big grin

Draco69
Sexist pigs....

no

Anyway...

Even. WW's bracelets protect her from all his attacks...especially crossed....and BB can just keep screaming to keep her back.

She COULD just keep her bracelets crossed and just use her body and the forcefield as battering ram against him...

tiakocom
Sexist pigs....

no

Anyway...

Even. WW's bracelets protect her from all his attacks...especially crossed....and BB can just keep screaming to keep her back.

She COULD just keep her bracelets crossed and just use her body and the forcefield as battering ram against him...

big grin big grin i aint sexist jus a bit high..but still gotta say WW will not win here BB is another level for her but in comic world nothin is impossible, i know this is off subject but if a punk human like bats can face supes then theres gotta be a way WW can win this to

GODSCRIBE
Man>Woman

it's a fundamental law. she loses by default.

Draco69
big grin big grin i aint sexist jus a bit high..but still gotta say WW will not win here BB is another level for her but in comic world nothin is impossible, i know this is off subject but if a punk human like bats can face supes then theres gotta be a way WW can win this to

His powers are nothing she can't handle. Anything he throws at her or screams at her will be buffered or deflected.

tiakocom
His powers are nothing she can't handle. Anything he throws at her or screams at her will be buffered or deflected.

you say deflected i say she will loose bad wink

GODSCRIBE
she loses

Draco69
you say deflected i say she will loose bad wink

Than we where do we go from there....?

tiakocom
Than we where do we go from there....?

laughing laughing dont know my brain is so messed up right now to think properly right, anyway its tomrow or should i say later today that im gonna come back to my senses. but i gotta say my guts feelin does agree with u that WW might win this but cuz im so high right now my other senses say she wont.

jacobo0o
this is how the fight goes:
it starts out with punches and kicks
wonder woman gets the upper hand rocks him pretty hard
and says "u r a worthy opponent" " what is the name of thee warrior"
black bolt smiles and says his name.......................................silence

GODSCRIBE
true..

Draco69
Originally posted by jacobo0o
this is how the fight goes:
it starts out with punches and kicks
wonder woman gets the upper hand rocks him pretty hard
and says "u r a worthy opponent" " what is the name of thee warrior"
black bolt smiles and says his name.......................................silence

Or.....Diana lassoes him and drags his ass to prison. She's not a gloater...except Bruce.

tiakocom
true..

laughing Happy Dance thats not not quite how i pictured the fight goin but its close enough

GODSCRIBE
she wouldnt know when hes going to scream. she doesnt have pre-cog

Draco69
she wouldnt know when hes going to scream. she doesnt have pre-cog

Actually she does. Eyes of Pallas. Limited cosmic awareness.

DarkCrawler
Actually, she kind of has. Eyes of Pallas. A form of Cosmic Awareness.

DarkCrawler
Actually she does. Eyes of Pallas. Limited cosmic awareness. Damn, we are in same wavelength. stick out tongue

GODSCRIBE
pre-cog isnt the same as cosmic awareness and vice versa

tiakocom
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Damn, we are in same wavelength. stick out tongue

i sense soul mate here wink

GODSCRIBE

youve found your true love

GODSCRIBE
OMG we're in the same wavelength tooo!!

tiakocom
OMG we're in the same wavelength tooo!!

eek!

Sir Whirlysplat
pre-cog isnt the same as cosmic awareness and vice versa

No it isn't! - but she'd know when he was going to scream! that's the point!

DarkCrawler
Love is in the air.

Draco69

Freeeeakkyyy..... eek!

tiakocom
Freeeeakkyyy..... eek!

dam laughing out loud

Morgrulesall
Wonder Woman has no chance here.
BB wins.

Dizzle
She has a chance... Though I'd still say BB should win. His powers are way too varied. The forcefield rush shouldn't work, and neither should the tiara throw, because he does have his own forcefield. Granted, it wouldn't be as powerful as hers. But once those bracelets come uncrossed she's f***ed. He'll just randomly conjure up some antimatter pants to go with the bracelts, and keep her arms spread with some big adamantium bars. Matter manipulation kicks ass.

In the end, I'd go for BB, 7/10. Diana's good, but not really versatile enough to counter 3/4 of BB's arsenal.

Tony Stark
BB wins...

8/10

JOE NUNEZ
wonderwomans bracelet might protect her from a long range vocal attack but if they are wresetling or grappling he could just wisper something nice in her ear..that blackbolt hes a player got a the ladies screaming......

Sixth_Winged
BB is so damn badass for a superman-lite. His range of powers rivals that of the eternals themselves. He also got that Superman blue powers on controlling electrons and as such can mess with people's head with it. He even can even transmutate for god's sakes.

I gotta give it to him on that account.

Mindship
If WW's force field is so powerful, why didn't she use it in OWAW (at least, not in the 2nd issue)? The threat posed there was much larger than anything Black Bolt could deliver. WW didn't even use her alien technology to block the threat (using paradise island instead).

I've mentioned this in many a thread: it seems that when things get really tough, it's that Golden Eagle armor WW relies on more than anything else. Contrary to popular belief, it is not ceremonial, it is functional; its wings even enhance her flying ability (this according to that oversized WW handbook).

Point: PIS and CIS notwithstanding, BB takes this--perhaps not easily--but in the end he wins.

the Darkone
Black Bolt stated in earth x is the perfect being reading some of his showings and the respect thread I understand why. You have to respect Black Bolt because the man doesn't speak doesn't mean he can't kick your ass, action speaks louder then words in this case he has whole lot of action.

GODSCRIBE
Black Bolt 10/10

JOE NUNEZ
wonderwoman wakes up with a headache and a baby 9 months later ......and he grows up and kicks blackbolts ass......

roughrider
Low moaning from Black Bolt has had the planet quaking. A full scream - planet destroyed? I'm skeptical of this shield WW can create from the braclets; it's that strong?

The Ion
Originally posted by roughrider
Low moaning from Black Bolt has had the planet quaking. A full scream - planet destroyed? I'm skeptical of this shield WW can create from the braclets; it's that strong?

http://img222.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img222&image=ww21deflection11xw.jpg
http://img222.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img222&image=ww21deflection25hf.jpg
http://img91.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img91&image=ww21deflection34yb.jpg
http://img91.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img91&image=ww21deflection40gj.jpg
http://img213.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img213&image=ww21deflection53pu.jpg

Definitely that strong.

roughrider
Well...could be.
Seems like she would have to hold her ground with the braclets though. Couldn't do an advancing attack on BB while he was speaking.

Dizzle
Yeah, the more I think about it, the less I think that would work... The field keeps her safe, but the sheer force from the scream would keep her away. I'm still gonna say BB 7/10. If Wonderwoman gets in close and lands a shot, it's pretty much over- she has a massive strength advantage, and a bit of a speed advantage as well. Once she gets an offensive, he's not strong enough to stop her.

The likelihood of her actually getting close is pretty slim, however. Matter manipulation on a Black Bolt scale means adamantium walls popping up out of nowhere and chains and crap constantly tangling you up. Honestly, this could go really fast if he pulls something together around her arms to keep the bracelets uncrossed for just a second. Barring that, antimatter and electron blasts should be plenty.

Only BB is perfect. 7/10 to the man with the ridiculous name! (honestly... Blackagar freaking Boltagon... WAY too easy)

leonheartmm
a mere whisper knocked out a confident gladiater. a scream killed a villian that normal powered galactus himself could not handle n had to shut in the past. blackbolt wins, his strength is compareable tpo the hulk+ his matter manipulation+force manipulation+ powerful forcefield=a very dead amazonian *****.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by The Ion
http://img222.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img222&image=ww21deflection11xw.jpg
http://img222.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img222&image=ww21deflection25hf.jpg
http://img91.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img91&image=ww21deflection34yb.jpg
http://img91.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img91&image=ww21deflection40gj.jpg
http://img213.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img213&image=ww21deflection53pu.jpg

Definitely that strong.

lol thats nothing compared to a Black Bolt scream. and notice how she was writhing in pain...screaming and shit. Black Bolt would do far worse. A scream that can make a universe devouring entity flinch.

jacobo0o
another way of black bolt winning:

fight starts ww starts out throwing punches black bolt blocks them then
he grabs both her arm and goes for a kiss!!

who?-kid
I don't see how WW can win, if BB shouts at her, she only can hope her bracelets will protect her, but she can't attack him either.

Maybe... the only way she can win, is to surprise him (from the back) and hit him with everything she's got, before he manages to make even one sound.

The Ion
lol thats nothing compared to a Black Bolt scream. and notice how she was writhing in pain...screaming and shit. Black Bolt would do far worse. A scream that can make a universe devouring entity flinch.
Please. A big group of skyfathers releasing their energy is under Black Bolt's scream? You are sadly mistaken. BB himself isn't even close to skyfather. People have taken Black Bolt's words without getting KO'd. Maybe a low showing for that move but it did happen.

JOE NUNEZ
ww takes her cloths off bb stays in shock long enough for ww to get close and knock him out with one punch ..lolol..yeah right ...one punch

GODSCRIBE
Black Bolt would do far worse. A scream that can make a universe devouring entity flinch.

yeah, basically

BB wins 10/10

the Darkone
BB has fought beings more powerful than her and won convincingly, BB wins 7/10 or more depeding how pis of he is.

kenobi

I could see her pulling off some suprise high speed punches. I am going to set this straight once and for all. Everybody thinks that Black Bolt only has his voice as a weapon, but even without the voice, he is one of Marvels strongest heroes. He has gone toe-to-toe with Thor. He has knocked the Thing through walls. I think that he is more than a match for WW. In fact just to hammer home my point I will say that BB takes this even if he did not have the "voice". It would not be easy though because WW is one of DC's strongest heroines herself.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by kenobi
I am going to set this straight once and for all. Everybody thinks that Black Bolt only has his voice as a weapon, but even without the voice, he is one of Marvels strongest heroes. He has gone toe-to-toe with Thor. He has knocked the Thing through walls. I think that he is more than a match for WW. In fact just to hammer home my point I will say that BB takes this even if he did not have the "voice". It would not be easy though because WW is one of DC's strongest heroines herself.

She is not one of DC's strongest heroines. She is DC's strongest Heroine. ANd the best fighter. IT's a win for her 7/10. with the voice, 5/5 if he can manage to over come her speed.

the Darkone
BB is 7/10, he has powers than his voice, she will give him hell but BB is on a heralder level of power. Majority of people who are wise with both com[paines have given it to BB, their is a reason. BB is the most consistant character in comics for the past 40 years.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Dizzle
She has a chance... Though I'd still say BB should win. His powers are way too varied. The forcefield rush shouldn't work, and neither should the tiara throw, because he does have his own forcefield. Granted, it wouldn't be as powerful as hers. But once those bracelets come uncrossed she's f***ed. He'll just randomly conjure up some antimatter pants to go with the bracelts, and keep her arms spread with some big adamantium bars. Matter manipulation kicks ass.

In the end, I'd go for BB, 7/10. Diana's good, but not really versatile enough to counter 3/4 of BB's arsenal.

exactly.

What If...
WW is too fast for him.

rip

Priest
I dont see WW wining before blackbolt can even whisper. her Bracelts can defend her for so long. Eventually she is gonna be on the attack, giving black bolt the opertunity to KO her with a screen.. Even if she trys to speed biltzs it porbally wont work, since he tangled with gladiator.
Its gonna take more than a speed blitz to Ko Blackbolt here. He's taken punishment form the Hulk, trading blows as well. Dianna isent KOing BB with a few shots.
BB wins 8/10

Innerhype
Going over some of the feats shown by Wonder Woman, this fight isn't as ond-sided as I had originally thought.

Some people is this thread still thinks it is, like Mr. Universe for example. On the other hand, I now think a fight between Black Bolt and Wonder Woman would be a really good fight and one thats seems very close even though Wonder Woman has a few more things going for her.

This fight should be 6/10 going for either WW or BB.

draxx_tOfU
wonderwoman........

2/10

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Priest
I dont see WW wining before blackbolt can even whisper. her Bracelts can defend her for so long. Eventually she is gonna be on the attack, giving black bolt the opertunity to KO her with a screen.. Even if she trys to speed biltzs it porbally wont work, since he tangled with gladiator.
Its gonna take more than a speed blitz to Ko Blackbolt here. He's taken punishment form the Hulk, trading blows as well. Dianna isent KOing BB with a few shots.
BB wins 8/10

She is as smart as thor is. One whack on that antenna and BB is out cold just like Thor did. A cleave of the sword puts BB down for good.

thedude1948
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
She is as smart as thor is. One whack on that antenna and BB is out cold just like Thor did. A cleave of the sword puts BB down for good.

That had nothing to do with being smart. Thor's powers let him sense that the energy was being controlled by his antenna. It was only because of Thors specific powers to sense this that he knew about it at all.

King KAM
Black Bolt with the scream....he wins most of the time.

Wonder Woman on the other hand could decpitate him in a nanosecond......

kenobi
She is not one of DC's strongest heroines. She is DC's strongest Heroine. ANd the best fighter. IT's a win for her 7/10. with the voice, 5/5 if he can manage to over come her speed. You forgot Kara Zor-El Supergirl, Mary Marvel, Big Barda, and Powergirl. WW might not be the strongest heroine in DC......just the most popular.

Mindship
I've never seen Wonder Woman use this force field of hers, even in the OWAW story, even in forum scans (and I have requested pics to this effect). So clearly, it is Not something she uses (can use?) often.

On the other hand, she has helped tow trillions upon trillions of tons: the moon (spare me the stuff about no weight in space; the moon still has inertia).

Breakdown:
Strength - WW
Speed - WW
Blunt Impact Durability - same
Energy Use - BB
Fighting Skill - WW

Based on the above, I give this to WW only 6/10, largely because of BB's energy deployment (this would include his voice).

nvrbeenwthagirl
You forgot Kara Zor-El Supergirl, Mary Marvel, Big Barda, and Powergirl. WW might not be the strongest heroine in DC......just the most popular.

Um what have you been reading? she's stronger than Supergirl and power girl. She already beat barda. mary marvel isn't as strong as WW. She was never portrayed to be as strong as CM. ANd even then, Cm is a stalemate to ww. Get ur facts right.

the Darkone

Thor hit the antenna with his hammer not with his fist, BB was stun and went into a berserk rage, when goes in the stated he is more ruthless and more unpredictable, more of a killer instinct. Speed will not be an issue at all, BB has handle Gladitaor twice and tag Gladiator while Gladiator was coming at him, at light speed BB knocked his ass out, speed will not an issue. BB intelligences is border line super genius.

the Darkone
You forgot Kara Zor-El Supergirl, Mary Marvel, Big Barda, and Powergirl. WW might not be the strongest heroine in DC......just the most popular.

Wonder Woman is the strongest, not by that much. The only female than can really beat her and has is Big Barda, even Wonder Woman consider her equal, Supergirl is just as strong as superman but doen't have the fighting experience, wonder woman will tag her ass all day.

Broly92
BB wins but it could be a close match

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by the Darkone
Wonder Woman is the strongest, not by that much. The only female than can really beat her and has is Big Barda, even Wonder Woman consider her equal, Supergirl is just as strong as superman but doen't have the fighting experience, wonder woman will tag her ass all day.

Supergirl is no where near as strong as superman. He even said that.

the Darkone
Deos it really matter, they are Class 100 7/7

ultimatethor
WW vs blacbolt who wins

occultdestroyer
Black Bolt: "Hi, I'm Black Bolt"

(Wonder Woman dies from hypersonic blast)

guy222
BB

SevenShackles
blackBolt. i know of no way wonderwoman could survive a greeting from blackbolt. yay for blackbolt.

fangirl101
Originally posted by SevenShackles
blackBolt. i know of no way wonderwoman could survive a greeting from blackbolt. yay for blackbolt.
You mean besides putting up her shield which happens to be the best in comics? confused

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by fangirl101
You mean besides putting up her shield which happens to be the best in comics? confused

laughing

Yea, her "shield" is the best in comics....

bangin

Rage.Of.Olympus
Diana gets steam rolled by Black Bolt.

skyfather
bolt screams ,wonderwoman dies,end of.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing

Yea, her "shield" is the best in comics....

bangin

Can BB compete with this? Nope. Plus she is stronger and faster than he. She blitzes him before he screams. If he screams, he is killed by his own blast.

http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/02/22/1228873_887x1260.jpg

psycho gundam
he won't use the scream on her, maybe if she was lifting him up by his throat and he had no way of getting out of it he might let out a sound.

wonder woman for the majority.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Can BB compete with this? Nope. Plus she is stronger and faster than he. She blitzes him before he screams. If he screams, he is killed by his own blast.

http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/02/22/1228873_887x1260.jpg

You said strongest in comics, which is false. Again, context.

She deflected a blast powerful enough to destroy a mountain easily.

Great.

Agitated sufficiently, it is said a single word can annihilate half a planet. Show me deflecting a blast equal to his Full Power scream, and then we will talk, if not, you have nothing so far.

By the way, that isn't a Force Field, she simply deflected a blast from what I can tell.

Black Bolt's voice cannot be blocked in that way, it is a quasi-sonic scream, caused by the manipulation of electrons, there is nothing to deflect there......

She isn't stronger.

In his base form, Black Bolt fought Hulk in hand to hand, and it said he was a close second in strength. He can augment all of his physical traits way beyond his base.

She isn't stronger in my opinion.

She isn't speed blitzing him. Not getting past his Force Fields, and besides, Black Bolt has shown he has Super Speed of an impressive degree, in his base. Not as fast as Diana of course in his base but who knows how fast he can go if he wanted to.

fangirl101
You said strongest in comics, which is false. Again, context.

She deflected a blast powerful enough to destroy a mountain easily.

Great.

Agitated sufficiently, it is said a single word can annihilate half a planet. Show me deflecting a blast equal to his Full Power scream, and then we will talk, if not, you have nothing so far.

By the way, that isn't a Force Field, she simply deflected a blast from what I can tell.

Black Bolt's voice cannot be blocked in that way, it is a quasi-sonic scream, caused by the manipulation of electrons, there is nothing to deflect there......

She isn't stronger.

In his base form, Black Bolt fought Hulk in hand to hand, and it said he was a close second in strength. He can augment all of his physical traits way beyond his base.

She isn't stronger in my opinion.

She isn't speed blitzing him. Not getting past his Force Fields, and besides, Black Bolt has shown he has Super Speed of an impressive degree, in his base. Not as fast as Diana of course in his base but who knows how fast he can go if he wanted to.
Your post is crap. all of it. You said a mountain. LOL at the crap thetic description of the mount of olympus. Anyway, your post is crap to me. sorry. No need to respond. You said BB is as strong as hulk's base. WW is far above hulk's base.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Your post is crap. all of it. You said a mountain. LOL at the crap thetic description of the mount of olympus. Anyway, your post is crap to me. sorry. No need to respond. You said BB is as strong as hulk's base. WW is far above hulk's base.

Crap, why?

Because I proved you otherwise?

The "Mountain of Olympus" is a mountain. A mystical mountain which is pretty big but it is still a mountain. I have seen it on panel before.

I said, Black Bolt at his base, has stalemated, an angry Savage Hulk before and been called a close second in strength. That is at his base.

You can't call someone's opinions crap which are valid simply because you do not see eye to eye with the person.

I would never call your opinions crap even though I do not agree with them.

skyfather
fangirl reported for bashing/flaming

fangirl101
Originally posted by skyfather
fangirl reported for bashing/flaming
I can call the post crap if it is. And it is. Please find you another mystic to stroke and leave the reporting alone. Abuse of the report buttong will get the forum closed.

fangirl101
Crap, why?

Because I proved you otherwise?

The "Mountain of Olympus" is a mountain. A mystical mountain which is pretty big but it is still a mountain. I have seen it on panel before.

I said, Black Bolt at his base, has stalemated, an angry Savage Hulk before and been called a close second in strength. That is at his base.

You can't call someone's opinions crap which are valid simply because you do not see eye to eye with the person.

I would never call your opinions crap even though I do not agree with them.
I said your post was crap. Your opinion could be something totally different. Your post is crap. It's like you aren't even reading the scan. It says that her shield deflected destruction multiplied times infinity. And you talk about the mountain like that's the main point. A crap tastic debate tactic of bait and switch. as if that matters anyway. The mountain withstood the physical assault of the titans of myth and couldn't be destroyed. Not even the new Gods were able to totally destroy it.

Anyway, WW is so much faster than BB that she just bliztes him in a lasso tie before he blinks. Game over.

Wei Phoenix

Cain and his shield and his shield would like to have a word with you and WW.

skyfather
I can call the post crap if it is. And it is. Please find you another mystic to stroke and leave the reporting alone. Abuse of the report buttong will get the forum closed. because it not the same as your opinion its crap then.

what dr strange got to do with this.

you report kurupt thanosi,then say leave the reporting alone,lmoa at double standards.

i dont care if this forum gets closed.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Cain and his shield and his shield would like to have a word with you and WW.
Cain's shield has been abused by Onslaught. WW's hasn't been broken by anyone. even beings superior to onslaught.

fangirl101
because it not the same as your opinion its crap then.

what dr strange got to do with this.

you report kurupt thanosi,then say leave the reporting alone,lmoa at double standards.

i dont care if this forum gets closed.
I never report. That is just to shut him up. If you dont' care if this forum get's closed, you should leave. Trouble maker.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I said your post was crap. Your opinion could be something totally different. Your post is crap. It's like you aren't even reading the scan. It says that her shield deflected destruction multiplied times infinity. And you talk about the mountain like that's the main point. A crap tastic debate tactic of bait and switch. as if that matters anyway. The mountain withstood the physical assault of the titans of myth and couldn't be destroyed. Not even the new Gods were able to totally destroy it.

Anyway, WW is so much faster than BB that she just bliztes him in a lasso tie before he blinks. Game over.

Multiple times Infinity? Can you not tell hyperbole when you see it?

Multiple times Infinity, and they're wouldn't be a planet left. Or galaxy for that matter.

Also, read the damn scan.

She deflected the blast, it stroke the axis of metamorphosing into a force beyond measure.

It was then a destruction multiplied to the infinite power. I believe what it meant, was that the destruction was so powerful it was destroying all of Olympus.

Again context.

It never said that the New Gods tried to destroy Mount Olympus itself.

Still doesn't change the fact, that there is nothing to deflect when Black Bolt's vocal cords do their magic. Pure energy. Nothing to deflect.

Diana is powerless against it to an extent.

She won't get past his Force Field, and Black Bolt also has an impressive degree of Super Speed, to the point where he would see Diana coming, and seeing as how Diana isn't faster than thought.....

He could also use his telepathy to take control of her, use his matter/energy manipulation etc.

To many ways for Black Bolt to win and for Wonder Woman to lose.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I can call the post crap if it is. And it is. Please find you another mystic to stroke and leave the reporting alone. Abuse of the report buttong will get the forum closed.

Hypocrite anyone?

skyfather
I can call the post crap if it is. And it is. Please find you another mystic to stroke and leave the reporting alone. Abuse of the report buttong will get the forum closed. its crap it you only dont agree with it.

whats dr strange got to do with this thread.

you report thanosi then say leave the reporting alone,lmao at your double standards.

who cares if the forum gets closed.

fangirl101

Multiple times Infinity, and they're wouldn't be a planet left. Or galaxy for that matter.

Also, read the damn scan.

She deflected the blast, it stroke the axis of metamorphosing into a force beyond measure.

It was then a destruction multiplied to the infinite power. I believe what it meant, was that the destruction was so powerful it was destroying all of Olympus.

Again context.

It never said that the New Gods tried to destroy Mount Olympus itself.

Still doesn't change the fact, that there is nothing to deflect when Black Bolt's vocal cords do their magic. Pure energy. Nothing to deflect.

Diana is powerless against it to an extent.

She won't get past his Force Field, and Black Bolt also has an impressive degree of Super Speed, to the point where he would see Diana coming, and seeing as how Diana isn't faster than thought.....

He could also use his telepathy to take control of her, use his matter/energy manipulation etc.

To many ways for Black Bolt to win and for Wonder Woman to lose.
LOL. Again more crappy posting. You interpret the scans to mean what you want to demean diana. The shield is unbreachable. He won't be getting any energy shots in. And his speed means jack compared to a woman who has blitzed several flash esque characters. How the hell could he even get any of his powers off when She has deflected rapid fire HV from SM and Amazo? WW is superior to BB in speed, skill, and strength. BB won't see anything coming but a right hook or a lasso taking off his head. Or she channels her power into her energy strikes and she burns him to a crisp.Lulz you said he can use his telepathy against her. LMAO. No wonder I hate when you post about WW. you know jack shit when it comes to her. Why do you think Maxwell didn't use TP on her? Maybe it has to do with that lil enchantment given to her by the Gods.

fangirl101
its crap it you only dont agree with it.

whats dr strange got to do with this thread.

you report thanosi then say leave the reporting alone,lmao at your double standards.

Please find your way to the nearest exit. And then stay there if you don't care about the forum.

Wei Phoenix

I do seeing as I spend over 90% of my time here. Hell I found KMC by googling Juggernaut vs Hulk.

iceman24567
I also care no expression.

Wei Phoenix

A point has been made here. I don't know about everything else you said because I don't know much about new gods and stuff, but you really can't multiply something times infinity unless you're a little kid.

Naija boy
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
I do seeing as I spend over 90% of my time here. Hell I found KMC by googling Juggernaut vs Hulk.
lol. that d same way i found it. big grin

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>