colossus vs luke cage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

all4carnage
both super strong and both solid hard skin........

all4carnage
luke cage is one bad mother.....shut ur mouth

Mainstream
Luke when cuz if Peter fights him he can call the police and say this "white steel man is harassing me"biggrin

all4carnage
thats wrooong.........i say cage is a much better fighter then colossus

Mainstream
Originally posted by all4carnage
thats wrooong.........i say cage is a much better fighter then colossus

Cage is a better fighter cuz he grew up in the Bronx yo..but Colossus is take a hit better...but Cage would win in a fight.

all4carnage
hey....i guess im a bad mofo to.....im from the bronx also......o yeah! lol

Mainstream
hey....i guess im a bad mofo to.....im from the bronx also......o yeah! lol

remind me to be nice to you thenscared15

Scoobless
Colossus would only need to tag him with one good hit.... the Scorpion almost beat Cage to death for god's sake

Mainstream
Originally posted by Scoobless
Colossus would only need to tag him with one good hit.... the Scorpion almost beat Cage to death fro god's sake

Scorpion...Mac Gargon...but he a bad mutha forker!

Scoobless
Originally posted by Mainstream
Scorpion...Mac Gargon...but he a bad mutha forker!

well he is a lot faster than Cage... or Colossus

Mainstream
yeah he faster than Spidey too...even with his "enhancements"

all4carnage
yeah.......i just wouldn't knock cage out to fast........hes gotten stronger then when he first came out..........with his fighting skills he might be able to out box colossus and still have time to call immigration....

Mainstream
heh heh immigration

Sentry
Class 25 VS. a low level class 100? Cage will trade a few blows with Colossus, but he'd eventually get KO'd by him. Colossus trades blows with Juggernaut, what do you think will happen to Cage.

all4carnage
cage will then pull out his 9mm and call up some bloods and its over for steel face....lol

Mainstream
Originally posted by Sentry
Class 25 VS. a low level class 100? Cage will trade a few blows with Colossus, but he'd eventually get KO'd by him. Colossus trades blows with Juggernaut, what do you think will happen to Cage.

Cage been working out he a class 27 yo character43

all4carnage
lol

K3VIL
Actually Cage is a Class 50/70 not 25, he got upgraded after entering the New Avengers

Mainstream
character43 and he's been working out he gotta show the world that a bro-tha from the getto can make it on the avengers.

all4carnage
thats what i was trying to tell them but they would listen....lol luke cage kicks colossus's ass

Sentry
Originally posted by K3VIL
Actually Cage is a Class 50/70 not 25, he got upgraded after entering the New Avengers

Really? He's that strong now?

Scoobless

WTF??? how did they explain this?

maybe if Jubilee signed up she'd be able to fly and have class 40 strength

Mainstream
the new avengers must have doped him up or something
WTF??? how did they explain this?

maybe if Jubilee signed up she'd be able to fly and have class 40 strength

Scoobless
the new avengers must have doped him up or something

given him a bunch of Cap's steroids... *ahem*... i mean "Super Soldier Serum".... embarrasment

Mainstream
given him a bunch of Cap's steroids... *ahem*... i mean "Super Soldier Serum".... embarrasment

I might join up then sh*t! I always wanted to have super nergo strength.

K3VIL
I mean the writers upgraded him to make him the brick guy in the NA roster.

Sentry is the Supes like Deus Ex Machina

Iron Man is the hi-tech hero

Cap is the natural hero with leader attitude

Spidey is the science created hero with attitude for funny lines and fightning with all his resources

Spider-Woman is....I don't know why she's in the NA

The Ninja Guy is...uh...

Luke Cage is the brick, bastard tough guy, that will come in and save the day meanwhile the other are all trapped and Doctor Doom is talking about how he will rule the world and make them his bitches, but suddendly someone will crush through the wall of his base, and from the dust will merge a figure

"Just broke them free modafuka before I stomp your face, but being onestly, I'll stomp you anyway"

all4carnage
I might join up then sh*t! I always wanted to have super nergo strength. well since I'm from the hood.....do u think i might have hidden super Negro strength too? shit i want to be an new avenger

FrothByte

yeah, but colossus also got upgraded to 100. actually, he wasn't upgraded, he just grew older and entered into the prime of his life. cage doesn't stand much of a chance.

thundercracker

Spider-Woman is....I don't know why she's in the NA

spider woman is the token big breasted girl

also collossus easy

Dizzle
And don't give black people all the fighting credit here... A Russian dude gave Rocky a run for his money. Rocky. And by that I mean... Colossus, easy.

juggernaut74
I just want to know where I can read Cage got a upgrade like that. In the 2005 Marvel Knights handbook it says 25 tons. Until I read differently or somebody can prove it other than just saying its true is wrong.

As far as the fight goes Colossus tears his candy @ss up. Cage has no attack that will hurt Colossus. Cage is durable but not on the level of Colossus. He will get knocked the f*ck out.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Dizzle
And don't give black people all the fighting credit here... . I used to wrestle in H.S. and division II college and defeated quite a few black guys.

It dont matter what color you are.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by juggernaut74
I just want to know where I can read Cage got a upgrade like that. In the 2005 Marvel Knights handbook it says 25 tons. Until I read differently or somebody can prove it other than just saying its true is wrong.

As far as the fight goes Colossus tears his candy @ss up. Cage has no attack that will hurt Colossus. Cage is durable but not on the level of Colossus. He will get knocked the f*ck out.

K3vil just got owned.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by juggernaut74
I used to wrestle in H.S. and division II college and defeated quite a few black guys.

It dont matter what color you are.

It does to the police...

Dizzle
Hahahaha...
Cleveland, wait!
Minority Suspect! Minority Suspect! Look out... He's got... a gun!

DrDoom
I'm with jugg on this. Cage is class 25. I wish he was 75...cuz there are like NO black males with major powers.

There is only Cage, Bishop, Falcon,Cloak and Panther. There are others but they are minor players.

Ahhh well Colossus would ruin Cage. sad

Cage:"You goin' down boi!"
Colossus:"Da? You think so?"

*Cage takes a swing*
*Colossus is barely moved*

Cage:"Sweet chr--"
*Colossus KOs Cage*

Arahan
Sorry double post. internet is going crazy

Arahan
New Avengers Strength Ladder

1. Sentry >100+
2. Iron-Man> 85
3. Luke Cage> 25
4. Spider-Man>15
5. Spider-Woman>10
6-7 Wolverine-Captain America >under 1 Ton

Who wants also that Wolverine leaves the Avengers. He doesnt fit.
Get rid off Wolverine and take Quicksilver. The Team needs a runner.
By the way upgrade Quicksilver, he is too damn slow compared to the Flash. That sucks. He is one of my favorite Charas.
well Marvel if you are in upgrade mood, then plz upgrade HIM!!!

BTW:

Peter would win.

Arahan
I Cant delete my posts.

DrDoom
Wow...your post just had a three-way.

Anyways, I wish Wolverine would leave, seeing as he's in like 1/4 of Marvel's books every month. He's been getting spread thin for the past 20 years.

I also think they should give Quicksliver a secondary mutation where he can steal speed--making himself faster in the process.

K3VIL
Originally posted by Nataku8188
K3vil just got owned.
I never got owned.
I'm assuming his strenght levels is so high cause he also goes fist to fist with Doom in his castle in Latveria once, and even if it was a long time ago, I've not seen him being so weakned since that, like when he beat down Power Man/Erik Josten.

Arahan
I hope Marvel will see that Quicksilver is a cool character. And that they support him more. The New Avengers must be more balanced like the JLA hehe. Quicksilver as runner and somebody as telepath uhm may be Prof x *g just kidding

all4carnage
i love jesus

Scoobless
i love jesus

yeah............. well he don't love you!

jk... stick out tongue

the big "J" loves everyone............. but i'm his favourite

big grin

Nataku8188
I'm assuming

Exactly.

K3VIL
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Exactly.
Logic assumption.
Doom's armor give him strenght at the level of the Thing, obviously Cage with a 3ton strenght shouldn't be able to give him a fight, he must be far above that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.