do you agree with me that if mace and yoda were on the dark side it would undefitable

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth_haku
halloza I thin

darth_haku
sorry for the mestake I was soposed to say

halloza I think so

devil ninja alien evil face

Jedi Styles
halloza??? Dude I think you are mistaken it's suppose to be HUZZA....

Anyways... Yes, just Yoda turning to the darkside is enough... Little green dude is absolutley powerful...

DenKi
i hate all you stupid new people...

Just go away

bill9d9
^^^^^

Ben will take care of them in short time, I am sure.

Stunrun
I think its down to alot of people who have just watched Revenge Of The Sith, and dont have a clue whats going on. Noobsroll eyes (sarcastic)

Vanquish
Dark Jedi master Yoda would be the strongest force user EVER hands down. Consider how powerful he is as a pure Jedi. I think you could multiply that quite a bit if he were to give in a little bit to the dark side. 900 years of force knowledge, bad ass speed and skills with a lightsaber, and dark side powers? SICK !!!

Lazerlike42
the dark side ALWAYS loses, Lucas himself has said this. Why? A house divided against itself cannot stand.

Geoff_Death
Umm, its a dumb question... Anything can happen if you just change the story on something. Its like saying "Hey, don't you think if those dudes on the titanic paid more attention it wouldn't have sunk."

darth_haku
halloza,jedistyles i've not mistaken it for anything I made it up my self!!!!

darth_haku
halloza vanquish i like your style!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.