War of the Powered-Up Cosmics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
THE FIGHTERS:

Silver Surfer (as the living bomb from Infinity Crusade)
Superman (Pre-Crisis)
Gladiator (extremely confident)
King Thor (full power)
Genis-Vell (the version w/ the gun)
Drax the Destroyer (w/ Power Gem)
Hyperion (Exiles: Timebreakers version)
Sentry (the one that boasted he killed Galactus)

Who wins this battle royal?

Avalonofthewind
Pre Crisis Supes. He was written to stop practically anything other than god.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Pre Crisis Supes. He was written to stop practically anything other than god. and me.

dominic/wolf
exiles hypkilled everyone in his univers so he already kille most of these guys

Avalonofthewind
Add Comic Unicron.
He ate time and space and lived in the void (no universe left)

Sentry
Originally posted by armandovalles
THE FIGHTERS:

Silver Surfer (as the living bomb from Infinity Crusade)
Superman (Pre-Crisis)
Gladiator (extremely confident)
King Thor (full power)
Genis-Vell (the version w/ the gun)
Drax the Destroyer (w/ Power Gem)
Hyperion (Exiles: Timebreakers version)
Sentry (the one that boasted he killed Galactus)

Who wins this battle royal?

Sentry did not boast he killed Galactus. Your confusing him with your hero Exiles Hyperion. The one with the big mouth. Spiderman was the one who said he stalemated Galactus.

Genis was and still is uber powerful. I doubt physical strength is going to get past his nimbus shield. King Thor? Genis already did a number on him, but for him at his full power, I don't know about that. Gladiator extremely confident should be Superman's equal, since he is a carbon copy of Pre-Crisis Supes. Drax is wickded powerful, dropped the Champion Of The Universe with a single shot.

Hmmm... One of three will take it.

Silver Surfer

Genis Vell

King Thor

I'm going to hold off on Sentry for now until it's revealed in the New Avengers story arc 7 through 9 and the House Of M tie in with the New Avengers and see what he's actually capable off. His most impressive feat was battling the Void on one on one basis. Not ripping Carnage in half. All of earth's heroes were sh!tting themselves when they realized the Void had returned.

Why these 3 you ask? Surfer has cosmic awareness, and could scan Superman/Gladiator and the other characters for weaknesses. Pre-Crisis Supes is even more vulnerable to kryptonite than he is today, and Surfer could whip up a batch, as well as blast Gladiator with radiation type he's weak against. King Thor at full power is just as tough as Odin, and you remember what Odin did to Surfer. He blasted Surfer once and he was down for the count. As for Genis, he's already beaten King Thor and the Asgards on their home turf, as well as posssessing cosmic awareness. IMO Genis takes it. Drax is to much of an idiot to win. Hyperion was a crazy bastard, and it's hard to say or believe whether or not he killed Galactus.

Pepito
Cosmic Maelstrom is the best example of a super upgrade but in this case Hyperion wins

K3VIL
King Thor is above Odin.
He has mastered both Odin Force and Asgardian Runes, plus he possess Mjolnir, he's the most powerful skyfather on Earth.

Sentry
Hyperion was insane and a liar. Kill Galactus my a$$. Gambit killed his A$$. How the hell is going to take on the likes of Pre-Crisis Superman, Surfer, Genis?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/389px-Hypgambitdeath.jpg

Hyperion? Pffftt.... He gets taken out first.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Sentry
Hyperion was insane and a liar. Kill Galactus my a$$. Gambit killed his A$$. How the hell is going to take on the likes of Pre-Crisis Superman, Surfer, Genis?

Hyperion? Pffftt.... He gets taken out first. if a one arm none cajun gambit could beat Hyperion....anything is possible. but Gambit had been character43

armandovalles
i think u guys are seriously underestimating Hyperion. any one of these guys would die if they got blown up from the inside out like hyperion did.

Overall, i think Drax wins. He's just as fast as anyone on this list except Glads and SS, and in my opinion, physically, he is the strongest.

armandovalles
i think u guys are seriously underestimating Hyperion. any one of these guys would die if they got blown up from the inside out like hyperion did.

Overall, i think Drax wins. He's just as fast as anyone on this list except Glads and SS, and in my opinion, physically, he is the strongest. Plus his force blasts are not to be messed with.

Magee
Drax also has the power gem which technically should make him stronger than everyone on that list.

Sentry
Stronger doesn't mean smarter.

Crimson Phoenix
Originally posted by Sentry

Hyperion? Pffftt.... He gets taken out first.

Didnt hyperion survive that though? I'm not disagreeing. I think he would get taken out first

mr.smiley
SS all the way

Dizzle
Pre-Crisis Supes. Pulls a speed blitz on all of em. Or just sneezes. Either way. (Pre-Crisis has chased down light beams. And sneezed away solar systems)

In all seriousness, I would go with King Thor, but if Genis did indeed beat his ass up... Genis.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Pre Crisis Supes. He was written to stop practically anything other than god.

...and Toyman.

Originally posted by Dizzle
Pre-Crisis Supes. Pulls a speed blitz on all of em. Or just sneezes. Either way. (Pre-Crisis has chased down light beams. And sneezed away solar systems)

In all seriousness, I would go with King Thor, but if Genis did indeed beat his ass up... Genis.

Silver Surfer is thousands of times faster than light. There is no way to speedblitz him. I'd have to say King Thor wins as well. When did Genis beat him?

Cosmic Cube

Overall, i think Drax wins. He's just as fast as anyone on this list except Glads and SS, and in my opinion, physically, he is the strongest. Plus his force blasts are not to be messed with.

Drax is definitely the strongest. But, this isn't a wrestling match.

Sentry
Originally posted by Dizzle

Captain Marvel #7 & #8 Gods and Monsters.

long pig
Was this the lunatic Genis that was UBER powerful, Sentry??

K3VIL

Genis can create a space distortion into his body avoiding the magical knife to kill him, he did it against a Shi'Ar killer.
Drax is intelligent as a stone.

K3VIL
Originally posted by long pig
Genis is still lunatic, but he always got the potential to be that powerful, he just doesn't use his powers in that way cause he don't think he need.
Actually, he's one of the cosmic guys most strong in MU.

Sentry
Originally posted by long pig

Yeah, he's still kinda insane, but Moondragon is helping him control his cosmic awareness which was most of the problem that caused him to go mad. Entropy, Eternity's brother sort of mind controlled him for a little while. Entropy then asked him for some of his energy to help re-create the universe or something like that. I gotta go read up on it. He has the potential to own Thanos. I don't see why him winning this is hard to believe. Genis wins. Surfer Or King Thor a close second.

CorderaMitchell
I would probably goSS or Gladiator for now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.