Why where ALL, except Yoda's, chairs removed from Jedi Counsel in Ep II?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eddy Urquia
Why was only Yoda's chair left remaining in the Jedi Counsel in Ep II, when almost all the Jedi Maters' appointed positions were still alive in Ep III? Spring cleaning? In Ep III, all chairs were brought back, but unlike in AotC Ep II, these new counsel chairs are custum made to fit the different Jedi Master's alien life forms(some were long back chairs, some were taller than others). In Ep Ii AotC, all the counsel chairs were identical and resembled Yoda's little metallic chair. Question, why was the counsel empty of seats at end of AotC?

Darth Bong
Maybe they were busy making custom chairs for the masters at that time. Or maybe each council member has to carry his own chair to the meetings during AOTC......except for Yoda of course. smokin'

Thornbane
Magic.

Stunrun
Originally posted by Eddy Urquia
Why was only Yoda's chair left remaining in the Jedi Counsel in Ep II, when almost all the Jedi Maters' appointed positions were still alive in Ep III? Spring cleaning? In Ep III, all chairs were brought back, but unlike in AotC Ep II, these new counsel chairs are custum made to fit the different Jedi Master's alien life forms(some were long back chairs, some were taller than others). In Ep Ii AotC, all the counsel chairs were identical and resembled Yoda's little metallic chair. Question, why was the counsel empty of seats at end of AotC?

who cares?

Eddy Urquia
Originally posted by Stunrun
who cares?

WHO CARES? " I care" (EP IV, Luke)

green dude
who knows maybe a mistake they probible didn't move his chair cuz he always in counsle room that would make some sense Yoda has no other place to really go except when theirs fights and stuff stick out tongue He's probible there alot helping people givin advice. He's only out of that room training younglings you only see him train younglins once out of the movies . But im not sure really ask your self this question and try thinking why ? stick out tongue big grin

Lazerlike42
The people that made the MOVIE thought that the other chairs would look better in the MOVIE for those people that were going to see the MOVIE.

Jedi Priestess
Sheesh guys, it's a different room. laughing out loud

green dude
lol really that's hillarious o wait your right i forgot lol laughing i think theirs two rooms cuz one Yoda and Anikan had a talk then i the other he became a Jedi ? hmm i have to see the movie again to make sure stick out tongue thanks alot (i mean it in a way) theirs your answer

Darth Bong
Green Dude, its hard to understand any of your answers. smokin'

PloKoon Forever
it is a different room becasue in the "empty" one, yoda's meditating and then mace walks in like a playa and sits and they talk and stuff... its the one where yoda hears the anakin in qui gons voice

Dresta
all i've got to say about this thread is, who gives a sh1t

queeq
More of a thing for another forum. MOVING

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.