Wolverine with kryponite vs Superman with claws

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Batman88
any opinions

Scoobless
Originally posted by Batman88
any opinions

you really don't want to hear my opinion

sad

Batman88
Originally posted by Scoobless
you really don't want to hear my opinion

sad
dont post here if your not going to say your opinion

Blair Wind
wow........ummm....this is kinda one sided dont you think? whats supes gonna do with claws if he cant do anything cuz of some rock?

Batman88
it is kinda one sided

Scoobless
dont post here if your not going to say your opinion

fine... my opinion is that this thread was a stupid idea because it is a complete missmatch.... Superman vaporises him from twelve miles away.... the end

stick out tongue

Feeble Force
Superman could just blast wolverine from miles away the kryponite would not even come into play.

LordFear
I would like to point out how my 90yrs old granny can beat Supes into a bloody mess with kryptonite.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by LordFear
I would like to point out how my 90yrs old granny can beat Supes into a bloody mess with kryptonite.

laughing

Batman88
Originally posted by Scoobless
fine... my opinion is that this thread was a stupid idea because it is a complete missmatch.... Superman vaporises him from twelve miles away.... the end

stick out tongue
with kyponite superman is burnt toast

Scoobless

it only effects him when he's near it... he could easily kill Wolverine from a distance

Feeble Force

Kryponite means nothing to superman if hes miles away blasting wolverine. What is wolverine going to do climb up a skyscrpaer and try to get close to superman.

Scoobless
Kryptonite doesn't immediately cripple Superman

this is him ripping an electrified steel guard fence that blocks Batman's cave while he has a kryptonite bullet in his chest

Crimson Phoenix
isnt this the same person who started a Juggs vs phoenix force thread? Dude, you should think of better matchups, without ridiculous situations

Batman88
Originally posted by Crimson Phoenix
isnt this the same person who started a Juggs vs phoenix force thread? Dude, you should think of better matchups, without ridiculous situations

why dont you try to make a successful thread instead of complain

Crimson Phoenix
ok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.