Something strange I noticed in episode III

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stinger78
Hi, I just saw episode III and I thought it was the best Star Wars ever and when the president got transformed into a monster when mace shot lighting at him but i think it was unrealistic but I thought empire was better.

Ken Kenobi
You've successfully confused me.

darthmonkey9206
sleep

president. eek! laughing out loud

Mist
Originally posted by stinger78
Hi, I just saw episode III and I thought it was the best Star Wars ever .

but I thought empire was better.

blink make up your mind

when the president got transformed into a monster when mace shot lighting at him but i think it was unrealistic

and this just made no sense...

green dude
Wise you are you manage to do something new confuse trick the next to Jedi mind trick laughing lol

The Last Son
What was the strange thing?

darthmonkey9206
Originally posted by The Last Son
What was the strange thing?

this-

"Hi, I just saw episode III and I thought it was the best Star Wars ever and when the president got transformed into a monster when mace shot lighting at him but i think it was unrealistic but I thought empire was better."

Mist
probably palps transformation...although finding a sane answer from stinger is like trying to find out yoda's species...

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by darthmonkey9206
this-

"Hi, I just saw episode III and I thought it was the best Star Wars ever and when the president got transformed into a monster when mace shot lighting at him but i think it was unrealistic but I thought empire was better."

Well that was no help. laughing out loud

Naredhel
Stinger, that was the poop. Did you have sound with your film by any chance?

Darth_Rankkor
I like mist signature

Jedi Styles
You are defiently not a True SW Fan are you?

astrofan428
Something happened to the president?

mysterio69
not realistic eh? hmmm...what in any star wars is realistic? the space battles? the lightsabers? sweet jesus. this could be the best thread in history.

Jedi Styles
This guy must be a Trekie....

mysterio69
Originally posted by Jedi Styles
This guy must be a Trekie....

watch out. i said something like that once, and man........there was trouble. stick out tongue

and i don't dislike trek enough to associate this foolishness with it. laughing

Jedi Styles
I don't give a flying crap... Trekies do not belong in a forum dedicated to Star Wars Geeks... Plain and simple :P

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by astrofan428
Something happened to the president? laughing laughing

Lord Tyrant
President? Monster? LOL!

HAROLD
Something happened to the president? laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing

ragesRemorse
Hi, I just saw episode III and I thought it was the best Star Wars ever and when the president got transformed into a monster when mace shot lighting at him but i think it was unrealistic but I thought empire was better.

empire is better, but episode III is the best star wars ever?

stinger78
it had too many jet eyes in it not like the original

ApolloX
Jet eye? you mean jedi? laughing out loud

Ominous
i like the end when the frankenstein guy busted off the cloning table and said NNNNOOOO!!!!! this was the best star wars ever although the one with Khan was better and the president guy was the badest jedi ever.......... see, you just ahve to try and relate....LMAO!!!

astrofan428
Okay, at first it was funny.

But what the hell is going on here?

ApolloX
I think he is trying to sound retarded just to get our attention.

astrofan428
He seems to have had alot of practice.

stinger78
jedi, sorry i feel kidda stupid now.

vader519
Dude, just don't post a dum b question that does not make sense, and check your spelling before your post.

Ominous
well spelling wasnt the bad part, it was the president and the whole contridiction thingy, gotta say thanks for the laugh because the respones were fabulous! beer

The Biker Scout
be nice answer his quez

Insomnia
I liked the scene where the kermit guy turns against his own men by surprise-attacking them with an overpowered glowstick. It was so cool. And to think he used to be a sock puppet!

Then he like rode a sasquatch to his teleporter or something, I didn't really get it because in The Fly those things didn't have rocket boosters or anything. But then again maybe it was a time machine.

Anyway, I don't see why that black guy didn't just shoot the president with a gun, I mean he's not bullet-proof... But then again he might be able to stop the bullets with his tittychlorines. After all it's the future.

Sith_Dreamer

Wha?

Queen-B
Maybe he Is young,who knows anyway.What he says brings up a part In the movie that I was waiting for.How palpatine went from ugly to uglier hahaha.

((The_Anomaly))
huh

Darth Zhin
This is an utterly insane thread

But a very funny one (THE PRESIDENT!!!! laughing )

Wickerman
Originally posted by Insomnia
I liked the scene where the kermit guy turns against his own men by surprise-attacking them with an overpowered glowstick. It was so cool. And to think he used to be a sock puppet!

Then he like rode a sasquatch to his teleporter or something, I didn't really get it because in The Fly those things didn't have rocket boosters or anything. But then again maybe it was a time machine.

Anyway, I don't see why that black guy didn't just shoot the president with a gun, I mean he's not bullet-proof... But then again he might be able to stop the bullets with his tittychlorines. After all it's the future.

i love you. Marry me

~wickerman~

Lazerlike42

laughing

SithSpy
umm.....ummmm........welll...........umm......ah f*ck it

wacko wacko wacko wacko wacko

El_NINO
Man i want some of that sh*t the creator is taking... eek!

Um Star Wars...... black guy with a sword kills president...... when president dies monster appears..... gumbi gets beat by monster....
Lord of the Rings was better!!!

Robin Darkside

lol, president

Jedi Styles
Now Mace is reduced to the Black Guy.... It's obvious your are writting all this intentionally and not out of naivity.

Robin Darkside
Mace is black?

astrofan428
Originally posted by Robin Darkside
Mace is black?

I think that was an effect of the lightning.

Robin Darkside
I think that was an effect of the lightning.

oh ok, dont scare me

mysterio69
But then again he might be able to stop the bullets with his tittychlorines. After all it's the future.

tittychlorines is the coolest word ever. cool

Gundark
Closing due to something a bit below complete and utter nonsense that I can't quite put my finger on....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.