I've Had it... SUPERSHADOW...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi Styles
A lot threads mention supershadow being an unreliable source... What do you guys think...

I visited his site maybe twice and knew just from reading a few lines that he's a crock... Anyone else?

Everything he mentions about Episode III is soooo wrong...

mysterio69
umm, yeah. that's the general concesus around these parts. he's quite the douchebag. did you read his stories for ep. 7-9? laughable.

Jedi Styles
No, and I do not plan on it... People just want to believe that Lucas will do last sequals... Man let the man rest.... He has done what he has done... Let it go people.. Just enjoy the movies for what they are and someone snuff out supershadow..

Stunrun
STOP WITH THESE THREADS!

and, yes hes a TOTAL crock! just dont post it here

Texansfan05
This poll will be extremely lopsided!

I'll guarentee that!

DeVi| D0do
Supershadow is not a crock. He is close friends with George Lucas. George is my Uncle.

Jedi Styles
HAHA, if George is your uncle. Then he must of put you in the movie..

on and Stunrun... Stop Me....

Prod
Originally posted by Stunrun
STOP WITH THESE THREADS!

and, yes hes a TOTAL crock! just dont post it here

PLEASE!!listen to the man!!!

sick

moonwalker741
supershadow is telling the truth, his website is not crap....

JKozzy
Originally posted by Jedi Styles
A lot threads mention supershadow being an unreliable source... What do you guys think...

I visited his site maybe twice and knew just from reading a few lines that he's a crock... Anyone else?

Everything he mentions about Episode III is soooo wrong... Yeah, let's waste our lives talking about a guy that wastes his life for the sole purpose of making us do this. Real smart guys.

kremzike
Man, I had lunch with SS & GL last week. They wrote the scripts for Episodes 7-9 together a while ago, and they asked me to help with what George is planning to call Episode X!

Tulak Hord
Don't let your mind slip into SS's powerful dark grip younglings! Resist the Dark Side! Wait....couldn't Lucas sue him?

Lazerlike42
nope it was mentioned in another thread the reason why

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Jedi Styles
HAHA, if George is your uncle. Then he must of put you in the movie..

on and Stunrun... Stop Me....

I'll stop you. stick out tongue

No more SS threads in my forum. There is a thread dedicated to Mikey Suttle or whatever the feck SS's name is, in the EU forum titled "SuperShadow Giggle Time Happy Thread". Use it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.