yoda and the clones

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stinger78
I think think that yoda can sence things through the force because when the clones attack the jedi it shows him holding his heart

and also thats why i didn't like in star wars III was because there are like hunderds of clones but in the original trilogy there are none, explain that.

and wincing like he felt them dying. He felt them. but when Ana ken talks to him he can't sence that ana ken is dark vader. Plus he isn't ecen a great jet eye.

DeVi| D0do
go away

kremzike
Yoda cannot sense things. He had a muscle spasm that made him do that backflip.

Yeah. No clones. None of those white armored dudes anywhere. F*ckin' sucks.

I once got a jet in my eye. Hurt like hell.

What D0do said.

vader519
laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing laughing

DarkYoda
Originally posted by kremzike
I once got a jet in my eye. Hurt like hell.

What kind of jet? eek! big grin

stinger78
all i'm saying is that yoda isn't very important to the saga, infact he sucks.

just like all the love seens. they were pointless had had no importants to the story. I think lucus inserted the love seens to make the move 2 hr long and get more money. they could have used in place of those seens more fighting, like yoda vs vader or yoda vs grevous or papatine vs dooku or any droid fighting or anyhing with yoda in it, he needed to be in the movie moore he is under used.

DeVi| D0do
Are you serious? Or are you jsut being an ass?

Yoda does suck. But he redeems himself by training through Qui-Gon and learning his mistakes. Yoda trains Luke to be a Jedi... Luke turn Anakin back to the light side... Anakin destroys Palpatine. I'd say Yoda is pretty ****ing important.

The love scenes were to show the relationship between Anakin and Padme. I thought that was quite obvious. Palpatine vs Dooku WTF!?! Have you even seen any of these films? Palpatine is Dooku's master why the **** would he fight him?

You are stupid.

Delta 62
Jedi can use the Force to sense things? ARE YOU F****** SERIOUS!?

Mist
Originally posted by stinger78
I think think that yoda can sence things through the force because when the clones attack the jedi it shows him holding his heart

and also thats why i didn't like in star wars III was because there are like hunderds of clones but in the original trilogy there are none, explain that.

and wincing like he felt them dying. He felt them. but when Ana ken talks to him he can't sence that ana ken is dark vader. Plus he isn't ecen a great jet eye.

you sir, are an idiot.

Insomnia

Acid reflux, you goddamn trekki.

Lazerlike42
all i'm saying is that yoda isn't very important to the saga, infact he sucks...........
or anyhing with yoda in it, he needed to be in the movie moore he is under used.

eer

Lord Yoda
shocki think stingy just said Yoda sucked and DODO justed agreed with him. WHAT!?!?!?furiousmad Excuse me Yoda doesn't suck! If anyone sucks it is you two(but not DODO as much, he said Yoda was important). I think stingy should get outta here.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Mist
you sir, are an idiot.

You Sir, get the Founding Father's Stamp of Approval.

And Stinger receives an all-payed vacation to Grammar School thumb up

~wickerman~

Texansfan05

What the f**k?

Yoda isn't important to the saga?
That's like saying Star Wars isn't about Anakin's life if you don't like him fine but get the facts right my friend Yoda was very important in the saga training Luke etc. As for me I'm a fan of Yoda!

Wickerman
Originally posted by Texansfan05
As for me I'm a fan of Yoda!

Who DOESN'T love the little green dude? he's so cuddly

~wickerman~

Lazerlike42
Originally posted by Lord Yoda
shocki think stingy just said Yoda sucked and DODO justed agreed with him. WHAT!?!?!?furiousmad Excuse me Yoda doesn't suck! If anyone sucks it is you two(but not DODO as much, he said Yoda was important). I think stingy should get outta here.

Dodo is refering to the fact that Yoda makes a lot of mistakes which allow Sidious to rise. I don't think he means he isn't cool or he's not powerful or anything.

Mist

just like all the love seens. they were pointless had had no importants to the story. I think lucus inserted the love seens to make the move 2 hr long and get more money. they could have used in place of those seens more fighting, like yoda vs vader or yoda vs grevous or papatine vs dooku or any droid fighting or anyhing with yoda in it, he needed to be in the movie moore he is under used.

blink your under the age of 12 arent you? no expression

Wickerman
Originally posted by Lazerlike42
Dodo is refering to the fact that Yoda makes a lot of mistakes which allow Sidious to rise. I don't think he means he isn't cool or he's not powerful or anything.

IMO he doesn't make "a lot of mistakes". just one: letting his arrogance blind him from feeling the presence of a sith

~wickerman~

Lord Yoda
That would explain his crappy spelling. My 4 year-old cousin could spell better than that.lol1

Thank You Wikerman

Lazerlike42
Originally posted by Wickerman
IMO he doesn't make "a lot of mistakes". just one: letting his arrogance blind him from feeling the presence of a sith

~wickerman~

he does make a lot of mistakes but I've typed them out (as have a lot of other people) so many times I don't feel like doing it again lol.... I'm sure you can find them....

To summarize though:

A) Lets Jedi Order and himself become too political instead of following the will of the force

B) Makes every mistake possible with Anakin; he doesn't support him when he should, then he supports him when he shouldn't, then he stops supporting him when he should again (read any thread about Qui-Gon)

C) Is too arrogant

and so on

Darth Zhin

IS THIS GUY SERIOUS?!?!?

ANA-KEN? DARK VADER? NO CLONES? YODA SUCKS?

HOW MUCH IS YOUR IQ? 0.1 PERHAPS?

Lord Yoda
Sounds more like Mace Windu to me.

Lazerlike42
Sounds more like Mace Windu to me.

Absolutely; it's why I don't like Mace he is the worst of them when it comes to this

astrofan428
Okay this dude just joined today and created 2 threads. Both of them made my head hurt so bad that I began hemorraging(sp) blood from my ears and eyes.

Lord Yoda
Exactly Lazerlike42, Im glad someone agrees with me

Astro can you believe this guy?

Wickerman
he does make a lot of mistakes but I've typed them out (as have a lot of other people) so many times I don't feel like doing it again lol.... I'm sure you can find them....

To summarize though:

A) Lets Jedi Order and himself become too political instead of following the will of the force

B) Makes every mistake possible with Anakin; he doesn't support him when he should, then he supports him when he shouldn't, then he stops supporting him when he should again (read any thread about Qui-Gon)

C) Is too arrogant

and so on

Hmm....i agree. You've proved me wrong sad

~wickerman~

Mist
nah..hes just a spammer looking for attention..

jet eye? fool...spamming fool....

Darth Zhin
Well, Mace arrogance is one of the reasons why the Jedi fell

Lazerlike42
Originally posted by Wickerman
Hmm....i agree. You've proved me wrong sad

~wickerman~

Well you were right insofar as that arrogance (or pride) is the root of all of these mistakes, so we agree beerbeer

Lord Yoda
He is so stubborn. If Mace would have waited for Yoda and Obi-Wan, Palpatine would have died and Anakin wouldn't of turned.

Lazerlike42
He is so stubborn. If Mace would have waited for Yoda and Obi-Wan, Palpatine would have died and Anakin wouldn't of turned.

I'm still of the opinion that if Mace had just treated Anakin with respect for once in his life when the kid told him he found out Palpatine was a Sith that he would have felt appreciated and cared for and wouldn't have turned. The guy just brought you the Sith Lord and you're worried about him?

Picture this scene:

Anakin - Palpatine is a Sith Lord
Mace - Really? Wow Anakin you figured out what the rest of the council couldn't for 10 years, props to you! Let's go get him, buddy.
Anakin - smile

darthmonkey9206

AHA, jet eye. eek! laughing out loud laughing rolling on floor laughing

Darth Zhin

Wickerman

OTOH if he had waited and not taken immediate course, Palpatine might've somehow convinced Anakin to join him anyway, turned him to the dark side and then unleashed order 66 even earlier, in the process maybe even killin obi-wan. What the f**k? yeah, i know what i said makes no sense...

~wickerman~

Lord Yoda
I'm still of the opinion that if Mace had just treated Anakin with respect for once in his life when the kid told him he found out Palpatine was a Sith that he would have felt appreciated and cared for and wouldn't have turned. The guy just brought you the Sith Lord and you're worried about him?

Picture this scene:

Anakin - Palpatine is a Sith Lord
Mace - Really? Wow Anakin you figured out what the rest of the council couldn't for 10 years, props to you! Let's go get him, buddy.
Anakin - smile

Very trueyes

DeVi| D0do
I didn't really mean Yoda sucks... He was just foolish. But then who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows it? (seriously)

Yoda is one of the greatest characters in the history of film and storytelling.

matreid

Look at the smilies. This is what I want to do to you.

bash!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.