storm VS trioa(in response to the storm VS wonder woman thread)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormfront13
alright in the storm VS wonder woman thread there were a few storm supporters(not including myself) and a few wonder woman supporters( i supported wonder woman). so how do people think storm will do against troia??

Draco69
Troia. More experienced (Lived hundreds of lives after all), stronger (lifted a section of a mountain), faster (can exceed the speed of sound under optimal conditions.

It would be close because she's a rather pale shadow of WW. But if Storm went all out I can see Ororo winning.

stormfront13
i kinda agree with you draco

ZephroCarnelian
Yeah.

Storm can go supersonic if she really tries.

She can summon lightning and strong winds.

She can pelt it down with icy blasts etc

I think she could pull this one off.

stormfront13
well i don't think storms speed limit has been shown yet. she obviously can't go like lightspeed or anything of that degree, but she has gone mach 3 before, and she went from the x-mansion to dracula's castle in like i think the bubble said like a little over an hour(shewent to either london or ireland i think), and she wasn't even trying when it showed her flying, she was having fun doing it. but everyone also thought that storm would beat starfire, and troia and starfire are a little similar, but i could see either winning

Swanky-Tuna
How did you come to the conclusion that it was an hour?

stormfront13
because if i remember correctly that it is what it said in the little caption thing

DarkCrawler
Troia and Starfire are similar?

stormfront13
in a way, except the fact that trioa might be stronger and star has her blasts

stormfront13
no one else?

Swanky-Tuna
I don't see what the starfire comparison has to do with anything.

stormfront13
everybody said that starfire wouldn't stand a chance against storm in the storm VS starfire thread, and troia and starfire are alike except that troia is a better fighter and is a little stronger

DarkCrawler
Much stronger, you mean? Troia is in Class 100 (75,000 tons) and Starfire is maybe in Class 60 or so. (Not sure, though.)

stormfront13
well what i meant by it was that she is stronger. but anyway, i think that storm would defeat troia but not wonder woman. storm could easily electrify all the air around troia making a field of electricity around that would do a lot of damage. it'd be pretty hard to block something that is all around you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.