Mace Windu Returns

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

happyman987
ok... heres my theory...Mace Windu definately returns as the sole Dark Lord of the Sith in Episode VII... he didnt die, he just fell off the building... hell have a mechanical hand, and another tricked out lightsaber... and this time it will be a black blade, it will be awesome... Mace Windu is gonna kick some ass in episode VII

DeVi| D0do
How many times do we have to go through this?

Mace fell into a speeder filled with Twi'leks. In Episode VII we see him as an 80 year old intergalactic pimp.

duh

Texansfan05
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tulak Hord
I want that pot you're on.

Lord Yoda
happy there aint going to be a episode seven. Im sorry to dissapoint you.

happyman987
hey... there might still b an episode 7.. just not by lucas...

Tulak Hord
If it's not by lucas, it's not Star Wars. Save for the EU stuff. Lucas Commissioned EU stuff.

Lord Yoda
you wish. did you get that from supershadow.

Vanquish
If there was an episode VII though, the whole Windu as the new Sith Lord would totally work. First off, there is no proof that he died. He could easily have survived that fall. Look at how easy Anakin and Obi were able to grab on to speeders passing by in AOTC. Also, Windu is very close to the dark side anyway with his Vapaad and everything. Plus, we have seen him several times stray from the Jedi ways and go for the kill shot when it was not necessary. He's arrogant, powerful, and would make a strong Sith Lord with another 25 years to train in the dark side between episodes III and VI.

Yup, I can see it now. Luke and Windu have to square off at the end of Episode VII. Jedi vs Sith all over again... smile

DeVi| D0do
You're not serious are you?

Tulak Hord
Windu would Own Luke.

DeVi| D0do
Nah, Luke would just have to cut off one of Windu's hands and then stab him in the gut while he's screaming like a little girl...

Tulak Hord
Howabout this: Anakin comes back from the dead and finds Mace pinning Luke down, and cuts his hand off while luke pushes him out the window with Lightning, with Mace screaming Deja Vu. That would be funny.

DeVi| D0do
Seeing that is the only thing that would make these films worthwhile.

Lord Yoda
but Luke crys better than Mace. Mace cry:cry
Luke cry:crybaby

Tulak Hord
This is true. Windu only cried when he lost his hand. Luke cried his eyes out at his Family Reunion on Bespin.

DeVi| D0do
Luke didn't cry that much when his hand is lopped off though... Mace cried like a baby!

And his other cry is warranted... when you find out that the second most baddest mofo in the Galaxy is your dad, you get a tad bit upset...

But not even Anakin cried when his arm got cut off... and he's the most whiny little ***** in town! Mace is a whimp.

Lord Yoda
Not compared to Luke, and I don't care what you say.

Tulak Hord
If I found out my dad was the second in command to the Galactic Empire, the first thing I'd do is get emancipated...

Shaggy2dope
anakin is whiny but i must say he is da shit and i thought mace had returned didn't he return with a mask on in an cantina or something like that i don't really remember ill be getting the star wars complete set soon so its all cool

DeVi| D0do
Yes, he is in the Cantina scene. He now has a musical number. Haven't we been through this already?

Tulak Hord
Isn't it obvious that Windu becomes a world famous rapper on Coruscant during the OT? Gosh..

ESP07
these topics make my balls hurt

Shaggy2dope
guys how come it wont let me post pictures i did browse i did open for my picture i click ok it says like invalid and must be gif and all that crap what do i do?

Shaggy2dope
lemme try

Shaggy2dope
lol

Emperor
He's being hit by lightning during 17 seconds.

Mace Windu is ****ing dead. mad

Get over with.

ArynCrinn
And of course...
lando is really one of mace's kids...

Robin Darkside
Mace died sometime during the OT.
Yoda said Luke was the last yedi in EPVI so it was before.

Although, in EPIV, Mace was in the Cantina and he started some shit with Greedo before Han saw him. Mace told Greedo that he doesn't have the money to pay Jabba, just like Han. Mace, high on death sticks, fled to live with his son Lando to hide. When he got to cloud city, he pawned off his lightsaber because he needed drugs. He overdosed one day beofre EP V.

DenKi
lmaololrolaf

CBright7831
Originally posted by Vanquish
If there was an episode VII though, the whole Windu as the new Sith Lord would totally work. First off, there is no proof that he died. He could easily have survived that fall. Look at how easy Anakin and Obi were able to grab on to speeders passing by in AOTC. Also, Windu is very close to the dark side anyway with his Vapaad and everything. Plus, we have seen him several times stray from the Jedi ways and go for the kill shot when it was not necessary. He's arrogant, powerful, and would make a strong Sith Lord with another 25 years to train in the dark side between episodes III and VI.

Yup, I can see it now. Luke and Windu have to square off at the end of Episode VII. Jedi vs Sith all over again... smile

HE'S DEAD!

HE WAS TO PREOCCUPIED WITH THE SHOCK OF BEING ELECTROCUTED AND LOSING HIS HAND AND HALF OF HIS ARM TO GRAB A ****ING SPEEDER HEADING SOUTH ON I-75.

HE'S DEAD DAMMIT! GET OVER IT!

happyman987
Originally posted by CBright7831

HE'S DEAD!

HE WAS TO PREOCCUPIED WITH THE SHOCK OF BEING ELECTROCUTED AND LOSING HIS HAND AND HALF OF HIS ARM TO GRAB A ****ING SPEEDER HEADING SOUTH ON I-75.

HE'S DEAD DAMMIT! GET OVER IT!

ur an idiot... he obviosly grabbed a speeder and survived... then he fixed his hand... and made a new lightsaber that was even more pimped out than his last gold and chrome one... he then has a child and he gets separated from the child... in episode 7 Lando trains to be a jedi... and he ends up going after the sith lord with luke.... and lando confronts the sith lord, and the sith guy turns around, and ITS MACE WINDU.....WOA.... and luke is like o shit.... and lando is like "daddy?" and then luke kills lando to get him out of the way... cuz lando was going to join mace.... then he has this long passionate fight scene with mace then they are equal untill luke picks up lando's peice of shit lightsaber and beats the crap out of mace with the two of them... mace then trips and his lightsaber slips out of his hand and he falls to the ground... when he realizes wut is comin at him, his lightsaber falls and cuts off his right arm... and he says crap not again.... and then he picks it up again but luke is behind him and he says its time for u to die muthafuka! and then luke slices him in half like obiwan did to darthmaul... but there is a twist at the end of the movie... there are more mace windus... they were cloned at the same time as the clone troopers... so u see another mace windu walking on the bridge of a star destroyer.... and the credits roll.... phew... now do u see wut im talkin about! stupid idiots....

orkaz
dont sound likly hes gonna cum back like, no mention of him in 4,5 or 6 you would think he would of featured in it some howsmile

masterwindu
Originally posted by Emperor
He's being hit by lightning during 17 seconds.

Mace Windu is ****ing dead. mad

Get over with.

so did lukeyes

happyman987
Originally posted by masterwindu
so did lukeyes

thank you for pointing that out...

so my theory is coming into focus more and more... soon enough George lucas will read this thread and decide to make the last 3 movies around my topic... cuz we all kno lando becomes a jedi.... and either luke or han willl kill him... and we kno lando will have a peice of shit lightsaber probly made of wood and paperclips... and mace will be bak... cuz if you play the clip of him falling out the window in slow-mo and backwards... you can hear him scream "EPISODE SEVEN" ... this is obvious proof that he is comin back!

Tulak Hord
This better be a joke..

happyman987
Originally posted by Tulak Hord
This better be a joke..

no not a joke... the truth... Mace Windu is the New Dark Lord of the Sith in Episode VII, we all know that... no use denying it now... i have proven it along with my fellow beleivers. there is no evidence saying that im wrong... there are only hundreds of signs saying that i am right...

ragesRemorse
dude, the jedi are almighty but gravity still applies. The dude got his arm hacked off, got a face full of force lightning and fell hundreds of feet. yeah, the dudes dead.

ArynCrinn
He didn't have to grab the speeder...
he just fell into it
he was unconcious, but extremely lucky...

darth eddie
How is mace gonna grab onto a speeder? HE HAS NO HANDS!!

Tulak Hord
Hm, I don't remember a new Dark Lord of the Sith between fighting Admiral Daala, Dark Jedi Brakiss, and the Yuuzhan Vong.

Captain REX
This is a very sad thread... *sigh*

matreid
Mace died. Simple as that.

Fishy
No way dude, Mace survives he'll kick ass in Episode VII Supershadow said so himself stick out tongue

Bicnarok
Why would Windu goe to the dark side anyway?

Apart from being able to do cool nasty things.

Fishy
Because his Twi'lek wife wanted to cheat on him with Luke...

Xam
naw he fell into boba fetts speeder...got rapped n then left for dead....*desintegration*

xyz jedi
First of all, Mace die when he fell, it was hundreds of stories high!

Second of all, he couldn't of grabbed on to anything because he only had his weak hand and when you grab on to something from a big drop you more than likely will slip.

Third of all, they didn't even mention him being a sith in ST or even a sith! They said Dark Jedi which is different.

Fourth of all, if he survived, then there would of been scenes of him in OT.

Fifth of all, HOW THE **** DID YOU KNOW THAT? (Retorical Question)

Sixth of all, him dying in ep 7 would of ended a story when GL is making a Trilogy of Trilogies anyway.

And last of all, you are a dumass for thinking he survived in the first place so I wouldn't believe a thing you'd say.
You're worse than Flying Ferret (Guy in "Okay what's with the name Darth" Forrum)

So all of you who thought he was in episode 7 read the above again!

Fishy
You people take this far to serious... stick out tongue

happyman987
Originally posted by xyz jedi
First of all, Mace die when he fell, it was hundreds of stories high!

Second of all, he couldn't of grabbed on to anything because he only had his weak hand and when you grab on to something from a big drop you more than likely will slip.

Third of all, they didn't even mention him being a sith in ST or even a sith! They said Dark Jedi which is different.

Fourth of all, if he survived, then there would of been scenes of him in OT.

Fifth of all, HOW THE **** DID YOU KNOW THAT? (Retorical Question)

Sixth of all, him dying in ep 7 would of ended a story when GL is making a Trilogy of Trilogies anyway.

And last of all, you are a dumass for thinking he survived in the first place so I wouldn't believe a thing you'd say.
You're worse than Flying Ferret (Guy in "Okay what's with the name Darth" Forrum)

So all of you who thought he was in episode 7 read the above again!

Let me start adressing these points...
1. Anakin fell from that high in Ep 2, Obi wan fell from that high in Ep2 into Anakins Speeder
2. Anakin fell and grabbed a speeder in Ep 2, and Obi Wan fell into a speeder in Ep2
3.Wut the **** is ST? and there are no official reports denying my story
4. wut the **** is OT? he obviously alive
5. I am the master of the Universe
6.GL said he was not make the third trilogy anyways, so there is no need to carry on the story, and anyways there can always become a new dark lord of the sith that comes up out of nowhere
7. hey dont make fun of flying ferret

and all those who think im wrong... go **** urselves

Jedi Styles

DenKi
happyman987 are you Stupid or what?

1. Anakin fell from that high in Ep 2, Obi wan fell from that high in Ep2 into Anakins Speeder // MACE HAD HIS ARM CUT OFF AND WAS SHOCKED BY SIDIOUS LIGHTNIGHT

2. Anakin fell and grabbed a speeder in Ep 2, and Obi Wan fell into a speeder in Ep2 // WTF ARE YOU GOING ON ABOUT, SEE ABOVE

3.Wut the **** is ST? and there are no official reports denying my story / DIE

4. wut the **** is OT? he obviously alive // DIE

5. I am the master of the Universe / JUST DIE PLZ

6.GL said he was not make the third trilogy anyways, so there is no need to carry on the story, and anyways there can always become a new dark lord of the sith that comes up out of nowhere
7. hey dont make fun of flying ferret // UR MUMS ONE

and all those who think im wrong... go **** urselves /OK, GET FRIENDS

happyman987
Originally posted by DenKi
happyman987 are you Stupid or what?

1. Anakin fell from that high in Ep 2, Obi wan fell from that high in Ep2 into Anakins Speeder // MACE HAD HIS ARM CUT OFF AND WAS SHOCKED BY SIDIOUS LIGHTNIGHT

2. Anakin fell and grabbed a speeder in Ep 2, and Obi Wan fell into a speeder in Ep2 // WTF ARE YOU GOING ON ABOUT, SEE ABOVE

3.Wut the **** is ST? and there are no official reports denying my story / DIE

4. wut the **** is OT? he obviously alive // DIE

5. I am the master of the Universe / JUST DIE PLZ

7. hey dont make fun of flying ferret // UR MUMS ONE

and all those who think im wrong... go **** urselves /OK, GET FRIENDS

this is actually becoming quite fun, condsidering you obnoxious bunch of @$$holes cant spell, or make any sense... im gonna adress the comments made by DenKi (<--the lord of the nerds)

look im not stupid.... ur the one getting out the starwars textbook and analysing it way too much...

1. Mace did have his arm cut off... Luke was able to grab the pole thing after falling from cloud city, and in ROTJ he was shot by Force Lighting for even longer. and wut the **** is LIGHTNIGHT? thanks DenKi... you are wasting everybodys oxygen...
2. See 1
3. One day i WILL die, but unfortunately ur life will end much sooner, because u will soon realize u have no life, and kill urself.
4. See 3
5. See 4
6. Look... the almighty DenKi forgot what he was doing, and forgot to say anything about this one... fukin loser
7. I wouldnt make any jokes about anyones mother.... thats just too low... at least my mom doesnt go to star wars conventions dressed as a wookie, o no wait thats not a costume... sry man...

look the thing is.... i have friends, and i dont mean the imaginary ones like the ones surrounding u-->freddy and jimmy arent real... sry to be the one to break it to ya DenKi, but there are real friends who live outside your front door... <-- thats the door that leads to the outside... you should try going thru it once in a while....

thank you DenKi... you make me thank god that im not as lonely as you... have a nice day *******

PVS
Originally posted by Tulak Hord
I want that pot you're on.

seriously
i hate when people dont share

ArynCrinn
He doesn't need to grab onto the speeer...
he lands in it...
it's an open topped luxury speeder owned by some rich twi lek women
he lands in it... unconcious
wakes up in some place, realises that the jedi are finished, decides to just live like a normal person.
He changes his last name to calrissian...
get's married, has children (Lando)
grow's old and dies
and we never see him again...
and we dont'need to...

just like boba fett after falling in the sarlaac...
we never saw hima gain, but we all know he survived...

happyman987
Originally posted by ArynCrinn
He changes his last name to calrissian...
get's married, has children (Lando)
just like boba fett after falling in the sarlaac...
we never saw hima gain, but we all know he survived...

also another good possibility, but i like my Dark Side thing better... and this just proves again that Mace Windu is Still Alive, and he is definately related to Lando, as i said in my version... cuz theres only like 4 black people in the whole star wars saga....
1. Captain Panaka
2. The Senators Guard (w/one eye)
3. Mace Windu
4. The Jedi Formerly known as Lando

GL is probably racist...

Yuxa
Mace windu died if he was alive yoda would have search for him.

cameron666
I am working on a fanfiction that takes place between episodes III and IV. Mace Windu survived the lightning and although hidiously defomed, manages to use the force to save himself. He gets a mechanical hand, constructs a new lightsaber, and makes a desperate stand against lord Vader and Darth Sidious, ending in a climatic duel between Vader and Windu.

ArynCrinn
But yoda wouldn't search for mace becuase he know's that mace wouldn't be able to do anything
Even if he did get a replacement hand, it would be pointless
With Vader and Palpatine together, mace just wouldn't stand a chance.
Vader wouldn't turn if mace tried to get him to.

And a mechanical hand is like a downgrade is some ways....

ShadowKing
I still don't understand why, after Mace kicked Sidious' light saber away, he didn't just go up side his head like a m*****f****r! He should have been lik this wedgiebang1pimpslap

come on...how cool would that have been if GL had just had Mace frikkin b*tch slap Sidious...it would have been unexpected and totally keeping with Samuel L's cool ass flava cool

happyman987
so the Almighty DenKi is no more...

DenKi...at an end your rule is... and not short enough it was...

Darth Travizzle
DUDE, YOU IDIOT! HE FELL OFF OF A HUGE BUILDING!

Dresta
face it windu is dead
DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!

Crazymaniac
Originally posted by Vanquish

Hes not old enough to survive that long

happyman987
you have to realize... he couldve fell into a speeder with an open hatch...

Crazymaniac
i noe but from ROTS to ROTJ he would be dead by then

happyman987
he doesnt have to be dead... the emperor is still alive.... so is Darth Vader, and obi wan would be too, but he was killed -->and we SAW him die... and yoda died in ROTJ... cuz he was like 8 million yrs old... so mace could still be alive and be a very powerful sith lord who acts like the emperor but always refers to how he had it hard growing up in the hood...

Deadlyshot07
I think that he could have fell into a speeder.

ArynCrinn
Whether or not he really died is up to fans. Even if he survived, he would no longer be important to the story. Just let people have fun coming up with their own ideas, you don't have to read them!
Mace would not become a sith lord, or a dark jedi.
I've already posted my own ideas as to what could happen, but their was one thing that needs to be changed, so I'll start from the beginning for all those too lazy to go back.

Mace falls into an open topped speeder, and is restore to health by some friendly people.
He decidides that he could disguise himself best by livng like a normal
person.
He gets married, and changes his last name to Calrissian.
He has a child and names him Lando.
Soon after however, the bounty hunter Boba Fett, knowing his real identity, tracks him down and finnaly avenges his father's death personally.

Dresta
well he wouldn't hav died from old age as he was only about 50 in ROTS but he died when he fell out of the building, he couldn't grab onto a speeder as he had just been stunned by force lightning

Revan X
Originally posted by Fishy
No way dude, Mace survives he'll kick ass in Episode VII Supershadow said so himself stick out tongue

Wait Did you say Supershadow! don't say you believe that idiot he was Wrong about episode III a month before it came out.

Stunrun
Originally posted by happyman987
ok... heres my theory...Mace Windu definately returns as the sole Dark Lord of the Sith in Episode VII... he didnt die, he just fell off the building... hell have a mechanical hand, and another tricked out lightsaber... and this time it will be a black blade, it will be awesome... Mace Windu is gonna kick some ass in episode VII

I think we ought to give Nurse Rachet a call to take care of this guy. What a wasteno

laughingWhat the f**k?laughing

ArynCrinn
Do you people not understand the difference between falling onto a speeder and grabbing one?
Falling into a speeder is like falling onto ground... except you hit a nice soft chair....
Grabbing onto one, is physically using your arms to grab onto the speeder.
Mace falls into the speeder, he is unable to grab onto it.

Stunrun
Mace Windu's dead. Get over it man!

ArynCrinn
Does it really matter if we want to think he is alive?
If you dont'like our ideas...
dont'post

Blu93GT
Originally posted by ArynCrinn ...changes his last name to Calrissian.
He has a child and names him Lando.

doesn't work - that would make Luke OLDER than Lando - no way!

Darth Travizzle
Mace Windu isn't ****ing coming back! And I'm glad that mother ****er is dead. he pissed me off mad

Stunrun
Originally posted by ArynCrinn
Does it really matter if we want to think he is alive?
If you dont'like our ideas...
dont'post

I have nothing wrong with your opinions. Its the thread i DO have a problem with. Were getting these stupid threads left right and center! im about to explode!blowup

Stunrun
Mace Windu -Great Character..........Nuff Said, End of story.

Darth Travizzle
Mace windu SUCKED!

happyman987
Stunrun is a pompous bastard....

in time Darth Lando will come... pledge your alegiance to him...

Revan X
He did suck a little bit but was a grate dualist.

Darth Travizzle
Don't care ,he STILL sucked.

Ogami Itto
Go Lando!!!!!

Stunrun
Originally posted by happyman987
Stunrun is a pompous bastard....

in time Darth Lando will come... pledge your alegiance to him...

reportedWhat the f**k?

happyman987
Originally posted by Stunrun
reportedWhat the f**k?

you can report all you want... it doesnt chance the fact that youre still a pomous bastard...Darth Lando will come in due time... dont you worry...

jerlark386
Despite his questions and aggressions, I suspect happyman987 may be the biggest Star War geek among us. Or just a bored hacker. Hes picking fight's. He will likely be banned. But he will be back as he said.

Forsee the downfall of KMC episode 3 I do

jabbar
Originally posted by jerlark386

Forsee the downfall of KMC episode 3 I do

Speaking like Yoda does not constitute wisdom...

Robin Darkside
He really over does it
Although I like Darth Lando

jerlark386
I guess momentarily imitating a character constitutes foolishness then?

Just because you know how to spell constitute does'nt mean you know anything either.

happyman987
Darth Lando appreciates the support he is getting... he will bring peace, justice and security to his new empire...

Robin Darkside
I support Darth Lando
"Once more, the sith will rule the galaxy"

I believe here is the origins of Darth Lando

master harmax
The problem with Windu returning as a sith lord in episode 7, is that I don't think he wants the job ... last I heard he was too busy walking the earth ... like Caine in Kung Fu.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.