My Sad Little Siggy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

twin_soul
Yeah... last night I finished up a sig I was working on. I think it's pathetic but I just wanted to know what you guys thought about it. Haha... I'm so clever... confused

Spideys Sister
I want to hug it for some stange reason....its nice.

hotsauce6548
Yes, it's decent. What program did you use?

twin_soul
Thanks, I used Adobe Photoshop. It's kinda fun to mess around with, but I always take forever with it because I never know what I want to do.

munkiesarus
It's nice, just a couple of suggestions if you don't mind.

Download some cool fonts. Comics Sans is the most used and abused font ever: it looks nice on your sig but in general, www.dafont.com/en does a nice job of providing free fonts.

Borders: a sig looks so much nicer with a border. I can't even begin to describe it...but trust me, it does.

And that's all that nicks me for this sig. Otherwise, nice job..smile

Jack Daniels
good sig simple but good...simple sometimes for us amatuers looks better than a pro job

twin_soul
Lol, thanks. and thanks, munk, for the fonts. I really do need some new ones, so I'll check that out. Oh, and what do you mean by borders?

2Tidus!
Borders is like a line around the perimeter of your sig or pic.

hotsauce6548
Or you could do something else, like a design.

Here's an example of one I did for Blair Wind. Before, I didn't have the border, but then I put it in. It just makes it look more professional or, like, organized.

Blair Wind
hahaha show mine!! sup twin? your finally posting on here....and i dont think that your sig is that bad.....you should show these guys your other ones though.....there pretty good to

hotsauce6548
Hehehe... smile .

Well, since it was taking so long, I mine as well find a use for it in the meantime! smile

And twin, I would be interested in seeing your other sigs. smile

Blair Wind
rich, u gonna post them or not?????????????????? ima gonna have to go and track you down arnt I???

twin_soul
Geez Blair... I see still you haven't learned much about patience, have you? Well, here ya go.

twin_soul
And here's the other one.... really basic stuff.

Blair Wind
see.....a little persistance goes a long way

hotsauce6548
Simple and sweet! I love 'em! cool

twin_soul
Hmm... I finished this one about 5 minutes ago... took me about an hour I guess. Heh, I guess you could say I have an obsession big grin

twin_soul
Not sure what to say about this one... hmm, well, I've picked a new subject for once, eh?

maisie831
you are cool and be happy

twin_soul
Originally posted by maisie831
you are cool and be happy

well, thanks... big grin although i'm a bit confused what you mean by "be happy" confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.