Future of the Sith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sith Follower
Is there any future? There's no way anyone could found a new Sith Order. The only chance there was for a new Sith Lord was Kyp Durron and though he kicked some ass, he's a loser now.

Are we left with nothing but Dark Jedi? They are good of course, but I'd like a new Lord to totally kick some Jedi arse.

Darth Zhin
After ROTJ no more Sith

All dead

But Dark Jedi, maybe.....

DarthMandalore
unless someone went to Korriban and studied the ancient relics there...

Emperor Revan
*cough* Jaden *cough.

No, but until that happens there hasn't been a Sith Lord since the reborn Emperor.

jaden101
Originally posted by Emperor Revan
*cough* Jaden *cough.

No, but until that happens there hasn't been a Sith Lord since the reborn Emperor.

ahem...what you trying to say?

stick out tongue

how annoying was that when you choose the darkside in jedi academy?...to have to kill all the jedi AND all the dark jedi as well...

Wickerman
What about Asajj Ventress? After Kenobi Rattatak (after being abducted) and left her fortress i dunno what happened to her, but i'm pretty sure she didn't die. I know she's not a sith and not even a fully taught jedi, but her skills were pretty exceptional. Think she could somehow become a threat again?

~wickerman~

Fishy
Sith have died out or dissapeared before, they will come back. Their religion will continue exist, for every Jedi that falls they have a new ally and become stronger.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Fishy
Sith have died out or dissapeared before, they will come back. Their religion will continue exist, for every Jedi that falls they have a new ally and become stronger.

yes, but i believe the point is WHO is left to have a "new ally" as you say, since assumingly after ROTJ there aren't any more Sith? sad

~wickerman~

Fishy
Originally posted by Wickerman
yes, but i believe the point is WHO is left to have a "new ally" as you say, since assumingly after ROTJ there aren't any more Sith? sad

~wickerman~

I'm not so sure, i'm sure a few of them went into hiding...

Besides True Sith have died out a long time before that, all thats left are races that have embraced that religion those guys will coem back

nolan lepaz
There will be no one who studied directly under a sith but a jedi interested in the dark side will claim himself to be sith

Fishy
Find some ancient Holocrons and that kind of shit and then will restart the Sith order and build a new enemy for the republic, that will eventually make it fall and destroy the Jedi. Then the Jedi will do the same thing and destroy the Sith

xxxpoppunker182
actually DArth Sidious trained more sith while he was emperor for example Mara Jade is one

TraptUnderIce
Sidious wasn't training them the sith ways just ways to use the force to their advantage mainly the dark side.

Jack Daniels
Exar Kun style Sith can happen again...

xxxpoppunker182
sidious trained some in the darkside and some as sith because vader wasnt he wanted anymore since he wasnt as powerful as he should have been. Sidious was goin to replace vader in a couple years with a stronger more agile apprentice

Wickerman
Originally posted by xxxpoppunker182
sidious trained some in the darkside and some as sith because vader wasnt he wanted anymore since he wasnt as powerful as he should have been. Sidious was goin to replace vader in a couple years with a stronger more agile apprentice

Which brings me back to my initial question about Asajj Ventress who would've been an excellent apprentice for Sidious sad

~wickerman~

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Wickerman
Which brings me back to my initial question about Asajj Ventress who would've been an excellent apprentice for Sidious sad

~wickerman~

True.

starwarsfreak34
there was an article on theforce.net which updated kyle katarns bio. apprentaly he has gone missing (post-NJO) somewhere in the cloak of the sith regions after chasing rumours that the sith have resurfaced... now the jedi fear he has once again fallen (specualtion says this could make way for a new Jedi Knight game)

Darth Koroni
And anyone can rediscover the Sith teachings, if it's been done before it can happen again, there are alos the spirits of dead Sith, holocrons, and possibly there could have been more than Palpatine wandering around.

xxxpoppunker182
ya i never thought of that(regarding the post above mine) just cause Darth Bane started the only 2 at a time doesnt mean that they kept to it.

DarthLazious
I hope we do get to see the Return of the Sith in future EU books.

obi-wan geynobi
ive heard that grievous killed asaaj ventress. in a lightsaber fight 4 vs. 2 :/

MistaMandalore
If Exar Kun could revive the Sith then i'm sure someone else could. Sidious ruled the known Galaxy for twenty odd years..the Sith empire was reborn during that time and it's likely that artifacts and knowledge would have become more readily available or atleast out in the open. Then again, I probably wouldn't be interested in a new Sith EU saga...I dunno..the whole Vong thing made me lose interest in post ROTJ stories. I'm hoping for more KOTOR time period stuff.

Fishy
A few hundred years after the Empire might be good...

Darth Koroni
Originally posted by MistaMandalore
If Exar Kun could revive the Sith then i'm sure someone else could. Sidious ruled the known Galaxy for twenty odd years..the Sith empire was reborn during that time and it's likely that artifacts and knowledge would have become more readily available or atleast out in the open. Then again, I probably wouldn't be interested in a new Sith EU saga...I dunno..the whole Vong thing made me lose interest in post ROTJ stories. I'm hoping for more KOTOR time period stuff.

If the empire created by Revan and Malak isn't a Sith Empire, then the Empire is even less of one. There has only been one Sith Empire, and it ended when Naga Sadow and the Massasi died.

jaden101
Originally posted by starwarsfreak34
there was an article on theforce.net which updated kyle katarns bio. apprentaly he has gone missing (post-NJO) somewhere in the cloak of the sith regions after chasing rumours that the sith have resurfaced... now the jedi fear he has once again fallen (specualtion says this could make way for a new Jedi Knight game)

how fecking good would that be...i look forward to it if it happens

DarthMandalore
Originally posted by Darth Koroni
If the empire created by Revan and Malak isn't a Sith Empire, then the Empire is even less of one. There has only been one Sith Empire, and it ended when Naga Sadow and the Massasi died. don't you mean Exar Kun?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.