well

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Queen-B
Mace would have beaten Sid with ease If It werent for ani.Or did Sid know Ani was coming and played a chump so Ani would strike Mase so It would help turn him?

astrofan428
Mace and Sids?

How original. stick out tongue

Mist
f*ck off not another one.

astrofan428
This reminds me of that time........................Oh right, it reminds me of everyday since May 19th. miffed

Mist
lol..

so astrofan....how many times you seen rots now? legit, that is laughing out loud

astrofan428
Three legit, I havent been since the first saturday. So I saw the movie three times in three days.

Mist
damn you!

what are you having for dinner whenever that is for you?stick out tongue im having pie and chips droolio
beat that!

astrofan428
My dinner already passed, though I feel like shit so I didnt eat. I think I might go grab some frosted flakes or something.

darthmonkey9206
damn why did you make this thread! sidious would have beaten mace he just pretended not to so anakin would turn to the dark side, sidious was PLANNING on using anakin! Wow, thats like the 10th time i've said it.

Mist
no no no...you missed the point about the banana! didnt you read!!!!!!

frosted flakes..droolio bastardno expression

astrofan428
Banana? It is too late for me to be looking for hidden messages.

Anyway, just so I have atleast one on topic post in this thread.

Sids could have killed Mace if he wanted.

http://img201.echo.cx/img201/964/bscap1452xp.th.jpg

Mist
yes i agree....only at that part though...

now that thats the formality over with....big grin..time to derail evil face

astrofan428
I would like to thanks Mist.

Because of you I am now enjoying a nice bowl of delicious Frosted Flakes, by the way, There GREAT. And I am also enjoying a nice can of sunkist.

Oh and I am watching a movie. wink

Mist
oh....you are the devil...no expression

astrofan428
devil

DarkYoda
Originally posted by astrofan428
This reminds me of that time........................Oh right, it reminds me of everyday since May 19th. miffed

hysterical

Isn't sarcasm great? You ever notice how some of these people never seem to return to their thread later. It's kind of like that stupid woman played by Mike Myers from SNL who says... talk amongst yourselves.

darthmonkey9206
haha, they know they will be flamed to death. i'll be waiting. evil face

astrofan428
What the hell did you do to my name under your sig? eek!

Just kidding, I actually put in a request to change my name to Ast Rofan. Have you seen the astros lately? sick

DarkYoda
What the hell did you do to my name under your sig? eek!

Just kidding, I actually put in a request to change my name to Ast Rofan. Have you seen the astros lately? sick

LOL. Hope you get your name changed. I've never really kept up with baseball. I like to go to the games, but watching it on TV is just too dull to me. I think it's because there are too many games.

I'm gonna head over to Queeq's. stick out tongue

astrofan428
Yeah I go alot, $5 tickets. But right now they suck so bad. stick out tongue Baseball and the astros are my favorite, but god nothing beats going to a texans game. Me and a buddy just picked up season tickets for next year.

DarkYoda
I'd probably be into baseball more if I lived in the city they played in. We only have minor league baseball out here. I go every once in a while. You'll probably hate me for saying this, but I'm a Titans fan. stick out tongue

Lazerlike42
Yeah I go alot, $5 tickets. But right now they suck so bad. stick out tongue Baseball and the astros are my favorite, but god nothing beats going to a texans game. Me and a buddy just picked up season tickets for next year.

=-o so many things about that post make me wanna cry....

you have $5 tickets , I have $60 tickets

you have NFL season tickets, I'd have to wait 20 years to get NFL season tickets

(lol can't help but brag though that I can celebrate enough world championships to make a person dizzy..... which also just makes me poor having to buy all the junk they come out with after mad .... but really $5 tickets? sigh..... the Astros will get better though)

Mist
pie tasted good. chips tasted better droolio

astrofan428
Yeah I get the 5 dollar tickets, go with some buddies, go to batting practice and snag some balls. Before they moved, going to the dome was great, get $5 tickets, when the gates open you run to the best seat in CF($5 seats where first com first serve) and starting grabbing homers. And the dome was a lot easier to get autograpghs too, because the players parked outside, but now they park underground and just drive by.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.