What was your favourite Jedi assassination?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

king_arthur
Ki-Adi-Mundi's assasination was my favourite. The expression of betrayal on his face was perfect. Plus he deflected like ten shots before taking a hundred to the chest.

DenKi
IT will be better when they show that Full longer unedited clip on the DVD

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by king_arthur
Ki-Adi-Mundi's assasination was my favourite. The expression of betrayal on his face was perfect. Plus he deflected like ten shots before taking a hundred to the chest.

His problem was that he could even have had the chance to flee but what really **cks him is being caught from beind with separatist fire. I think from all the jedi he was the one with best chance of returning "home" with yoda and obi 1.

Despite that, I liked all being killed no matter the way.

Darth Luke
I thought that Ki-Adi-Mudi's assassination was my favourite too, it was pretty sad, the music made it effective aswell

tpaquin
Yeah, Ki Adi Mundi. I always like dhim, from Phantom Menace on, and it was sad to seem him go.

Of course, Aayla's....well...poor girl.

Darth Inanis
mine was also from Ki Adi Mundi. He was one of my favourite characters and it was just sad to see him be betryed and shot. The music in these scenes also made it a whole lot more sad.

The Ones
i cried my eyes out during the jedi purge scene(s)

Gemini no Saga
Originally posted by tpaquin
Of course, Aayla's....well...poor girl.
And Aalya hadn't her lightsaber in her hand when the clones attack...no chance to survive.

Darth Bong
The attempted assassination of Yoda was the best scene. I didn't like watching the Jedi die. smokin'

Lord Yoda
My favorite death scene was too Ki-Adu Mundi's(but for a differrent reason) I never liked Ki-Adu Mundi (don't ask me why). So I enjoyed seeing him die. On the other hand it was hard o see Aayla and Plo Koon die. I think that they should of switched scenes with Ki-Adu and Plo Koon. It would of made it a hell of a lot better.

DCLXVI
I liked it when Neyo took out Stass Allie....classy. cool

rubber dickie
the jedi on the speeder bike. when the bike slammed, then the jedi slammed into a column of something. ouch!

((The_Anomaly))
yea, that was the best one, for some reason i loved the way he was deflecting the separatist laser bolts before the clones turned on him...

Darth Plagueis
The kid that Bail Organa witnessed getting it really went down with a fight, compared to some of the others.

Three Owls
Originally posted by Darth Plagueis
The kid that Bail Organa witnessed getting it really went down with a fight, compared to some of the others.

just one of the perks of being Lucas' son.

Maya Zurak
Ki-Adi-Mundi's
btw that boy/jedi is his nephew.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Maya Zurak
Ki-Adi-Mundi's

I have to agree...you've gotta give props to anyone who can take that many blaster bolts before going down.

astrofan428
I agree with the consensus, Ki Adi.

On the order 66 subject, didnt Plo's ship look just like Ani's old ship from the clone wars cartoon?

mysterio69
aayla...ohhh poor aayla. and obviously ki-adi's. poor bastard.

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by Darth Bong
The attempted assassination of Yoda was the best scene. I didn't like watching the Jedi die. smokin'

And you gave yourself the title darth. I think I'll kill you ... traitor LOL

theflyxx
Stass Allie.

That was cold.

matreid
Zett Jukassa was brought down pretty good. Actually, now that I think of it, I didnt want him to die. He was cool.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.