Toad vs Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkCrawler
Captain America can't have his shield. I just realized that Toad actually has better powers then Captain America has. And he is not unexperienced either, he was one of the first villains of the X-Men. And he can lift one ton with his arms. But will Captain's superior training come on top? Who would win?

I say that Toad could take it, but Captain America is most likely to win.

K3VIL
Toad is one of the lamest mutants in the comicdom.
He usually get the living crap beaten out from any X-Men, last time I've saw him Wolverine cutted his tongue, and was gonna murdering him.
What a pity the writers choose to keep him alive.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by K3VIL
Toad is one of the lamest mutants in the comicdom.
He usually get the living crap beaten out from any X-Men, last time I've saw him Wolverine cutted his tongue, and was gonna murdering him.
What a pity the writers choose to keep him alive.

long pig
Dude, Toad could take Cap', it's not entirely impossible.

He's certianly as smart, and faster and stronger.

If cap touches him, Cap' will feel his poison, Toad's second mutation is rumored to be making him in the 20 ton catagory and excretions that can kill.

K3VIL
20 Tons?Poisoning excretions?What's next?Turning into a giant frog man?

DarkCrawler
Nothing is impossible in the world of X-Men...

CorderaMitchell
Nah , turning into a giant Komodo Dragon.

Fanboy
Captain America wears gloves how is touching Toad gonna kill him. Captain America wins.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Fanboy
Captain America wears gloves how is touching Toad gonna kill him. Captain America wins.

Yeah, but if Toad gets one swift kick to Captain's face with those legs, it will hurt.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.