plaguies is anikans creator!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

orkaz
if you think about it, plaguies could of created anikan, due to in ROTS palpatine says umfink about him bein able to influence medichloriants to create life.... wot u guys think?

LandoSpeeder2
I always thought if that's what happened then that's just sad on Plaguies (spelling) part lol. If he did create Anakin that means he created the person who would destroy the Sith and bring balance to the force.

The Ones
THIS HAS BEEN DISCUSSED MILLIONS OF TIMES ALREADY!.

george said that its up to us.

i think he was born by the will of the force and palps took advantage of him, why would you create someone that was destined to destroy you?

yerssot
wow, that's a new one...
see this thread:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=318302&highlight=anakins+father

it's just what you want to think, I personally think he lied to get anakin to join the dark side

The Ones
qui gon: who was his father

shmi: well there was this guy down the pub and we got really drunk and i went back to his flat and he created.....do you know what, there was no father

yerssot
damn that blue milk laughing out loud

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by The Ones

shmi: well there was this guy down the pub and we got really drunk and i went back to his flat and he created.....do you know what, there was no father

laughing

orkaz
hmmm fair point, but poisbly he knew he could be turned....

matreid
Maybe. But I dont think so. Why would plageuis create him to be born in some old slave lady.

Ominous
Well the old Jedi Prophecy says someone will come to restore balance, Plageius and the Sith probably dont take much thought of old Jedi Legends, But if he did influence them to create Anakin then why not a boy in the outer rim where Jedi no find.

It's likely if this was true they had no idea what he would be making would actualy turn out to be the Jedi Prophecy, thats messed up! he forsee's someone strong to kill the jedi w/ and creates him, unknowingly later to kill them to, you see its the whole frankenstein mess!
Becarfull what you create, even you may not be able to control it.

Tulak Hord
Well, if he's born in the Outer Rims, and the Jedi can't find him, then it's better, because his anger and fear can manifest. If he's born in the Republic, they'd've taught him how to dissapate all that, and he'd be just another Jedi.

Lazerlike42
Simple anwer: why would Plagieus create a person more powerful than himself? This is a VERY bad idea!

ArynCrinn
I really wouldn't believe what Palpatine was saying about his master...
except for the bit about his apprentice killing hum during his sleep.
It was probably just more lies to get anakin to join him.
DO you really think that would be the type of ability the sith would use?
And if his master did teach him everything he knew, why does he say to anakin that with his help they can achieve the power to do that?

Lazerlike42
Either it was a lie that he knew the power, or it was a lie that he did not know. Either way, it was a lie.

Oswald Kenobi
I can't buy Palpatine knowing about Anakin and allowing him to be trained by the Jedi. All Mace Windu had to say was, "OK, we'll bring him before a judge," and Anakin doesn't turn, and Sidious' plan is unraveled. And if he could see into the future with such detail that he knew Anakin would turn, he could have also seen Vader betraying him.

And the fact that the creating life was mentioned in passing once and never again makes me believe it's not part of a major plot revelation. The focus was on saving people, not creating people. To me, it would be like Vader mentioning, "By the way, I'm your father," in passing or Yoda just blurting out, "Leia is your sister, " during a monologue. There was no build up and no pomp and circumstance on "influencing midichlorians to create life." It just doesn't seem like Lucas' style.

putin
Originally posted by The Ones

may be anakins mother was promiscuous and she f***s around whit everybody in tatooine so doesnt have a clue of who is the father.

Ominous
Actualy he did say and that it was up to us the fans to decide, were are just speculating motives for either scenario.

kewldudes
yeah but i think dark plagues srry if its spelled wrong is anikins fother

b-dan
i just say the force created him and thats that

b-dan
Originally posted by kewldudes
yeah but i think dark plagues srry if its spelled wrong is anikins fother anie has o father the force brought him into being

macgeek2005
Plaguies DID create anakin. There is no doubt about it.

Look at the look on Palpatine's face as he says, "And you, young Skywalker, we will look forward to your career with great interest".

And the look on his face as he sais "He could even influence the midi-chlorians, to create......life."

Plagueis, influenced the Midi-Chlorians, to create anakin.

Then, as Palpatine said he "Taught his apprentice, everything he knew"

Now, Palpatine knew of his plan as well. He wanted to be the one training anakin as a sith, so he Killed Plagueis in his sleep. That's why he looks so happy when anakin arrives on coruscant.

It makes too much sense, to be wrong.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.