Inuyasha vs. Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CorderaMitchell
NO prep time, Japanese Inuyasha vs. Batman.

Hoshi
inuyasha all the way

CorderaMitchell
I think you are the only one around here who knows who inuyasha is smile

Hoshi
maybe

CorderaMitchell
lol

Creshosk
If you can get that tetsuaiga away from him . . . But the dude can use his own blood as a weapon man . . . wow . . . hmm . . .

CorderaMitchell
So you ARE familiar with Inuyasha, is it coming on adult swim still, tell me because i have no idea of when it does.

Creshosk
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
So you ARE familiar with Inuyasha, is it coming on adult swim still, tell me because i have no idea of when it does. I've seen all of what was available in Japanese with English subtitles. . . it was awhile ago though.

I'm also a big anime/manga fan.

One of my favorite anime though. . . Wouldn't stand a chance against anyone in here. lol.

CorderaMitchell
lol indeed, but tell me are you familiar with Faeries landing or love hina both are great anime.

Creshosk
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
lol indeed, but tell me are you familiar with Faeries landing or love hina both are great anime. Oh yes those are great ones.

CorderaMitchell
I was like whats this comic with all these girls, I thought it was going to be nude trash at first (love hina) but they indeed turned out to be great.

srankmissingnin
Inu-Yasha up roots giant trees like they are nothing then leaps 20 feet into the air with them, he has moves that burst through moutains... I'm courisous, why did you think this was a good fight?

jinzin
demon dog on this one.....batman loses before you can say windscar......and if inuyasha were to go "dark"........well.......poor batman, may he rest in piece.......es sad

Paola
this is not the anime forum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.