Korri's excellent plan to steal the EET FUk guitar.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eggmayo
I have nothing to do with this, Mr Mod Guys and Gals. She's kidnapped my Epiphone and is breaking strings till I do this cry
Part 1:

shaber
Salad dressing?

Cinemaddiction
Yeah? I was told she was going to steal my DVD library and just buy it. But, if you're just going to heist the bastard, more power to ya's.

The Biker Scout
so whats the plan?

eggmayo
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Yeah? I was told she was going to steal my DVD library and just buy it. But, if you're just going to heist the bastard, more power to ya's.
Bledy hell. I have one bookcase and two big drawers full of videos, and a half bookcase of DVD's but no expression... if i knew where you lived!

eggmayo
Heres part two:

eggmayo
Originally posted by The Biker Scout
so whats the plan?
No idea, I'm being forced here.

Korri
Whats all this about? confused

eggmayo
Originally posted by Korri
Whats all this about? confused
Dunno, but I love you.

Korri
But what i dont get is what actually happens between stages 1 & 2 of the map.

Maybe someone could cast some light on this.

eggmayo
Erm... you go Leicester, we build a plane from toilet roll and duck tape, fly across the big white spcae to America, walk into Musty's house, stab him in the throat, then drag his corpse to Hetfield and he will give us THE prize?

Baylin
I smell a cunning plan in the making here! Kind of like the Trojan Rabbit thingy in Monty Python and the Holy Grail... blink

eggmayo
Baldrick - I have a plan
Blackadder - Is it a cunning plan?

Korri
Originally posted by eggmayo
Erm... you go Leicester, we build a plane from toilet roll and duck tape, fly across the big white spcae to America, walk into Musty's house, stab him in the throat, then drag his corpse to Hetfield and he will give us THE prize?

Hmm, It seems too easy.

eggmayo
Hmm, It seems too easy.
But its a cunning plan!

Baylin
so long as it doesnt involve a Turnip you should alright! big grin

Korri
..or a cowbell...

eggmayo
Or a fried horse penis, a miscellaneous french aristocrat and the scarlet pimpernell.

Korri
Or a fried horse penis, a miscellaneous french aristocrat and the scarlet pimpernell.

Doesnt sound like its going to work then does it cry.

eggmayo
all we need is some suicide pills.

Cinemaddiction
Bledy hell. I have one bookcase and two big drawers full of videos, and a half bookcase of DVD's but no expression... if i knew where you lived!

As much as I appreciate and respect the EET, I think my movies are worth much more than a piece of wood with strings that emits devil music and causes kids to KILL! KILL! KILL!

Oh yeah, this is a newer pic of it...and then add about 30 more movies, for a total of 473, making it much more steal worthy.

https://home.comcast.net/~DischeadDVD/000_9672.JPG

Korri
msn-oh No, no you would do that.

would you? confused

Korri
Cibbeh stop whoring your DVD collection before im forced to sell it.

eggmayo
Cibbeh stop whoring your DVD collection before im forced to sell it.
Maybe when we get to Cali we can jack that, too... but their all Region 1 cry

*Alison*
Cibbeh? confused

Korri
Maybe when we get to Cali we can jack that, too... but their all Region 1 cry

I dont understand? erm

Killer_Dennis
*sneaks in as a ninja and takes the guitar to Korri* ninja

Korri
Its mine, you cant have it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.