Revenge of the Sith XBOX

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain Caveman
If this merges, please let me know......................

I couldn't find this on any of the other topics, but did anyone happen to jot down the "True Jedi" cheat code from the NASCAR thingy?

I can't seem to locate it anywhere and would apprecaite a nudge in the right direction.

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance
5 Bananas for the winner!

SithSpy
umm, never heard of the truejedi code, but try www.gamefaqs.com they have all the cheat codes for any game

El_NINO
the best places are www.gamespot.com or www.ign.com enjoy!!!

The Biker Scout
the game is terrible by the way

Darth Bong
I wasn't at all impressed with this game. Dueling was the only interesting part. smokin'

LightSaber_Part
I wish they had this for PC!!!!!!!!crybaby

astrofan428
No console LS? Or do you have a cube?

LightSaber_Part
HOW Dare you to even suggest me having a gaming console in MY HOUSE!!!!............................................. stick out tongue

Na, I only like PC. (probably because I rarely ever play on a console) smile

astrofan428
No prblem, just seems to expensive to keep a pc up to date. I am big on consoles. I have a XBX and a GC, though I had a ps2 twice but traded them in because there werent enough games I liked.

LightSaber_Part
yeah, if I had a console I'd probably get a Xbox.

Texansfan05
The code you want was: JAINA

The only other code I can remember off the top of my head is COMLINK which plays all video's. I didn't really use the codes.

As for the game I enjoyed it I think It's a really cool game.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.