Yoshi,Jigglypuff, and Kirby vs. Bowser and King DeDeDee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CorderaMitchell
Who wins.

Creshosk
Depends on the medium.

If it's SSBM then we'd have to establish what King dededee does. . I can see him as being a heavier, stronger and slowwer version of Kirby. Kind of like Captain falcon to ganondorf.

I'd probably then have to give this fight to team cuddly. JP vs Koopa is mismatched in a way you wouldn't beleive. JP eats Koopa alive in SSBM.

CorderaMitchell
Bowser was my second favorite in the
SSBM and you probably beat a computer bowser because you are more skilled.

Creshosk
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Bowser was my second favorite in the
SSBM and you probably beat a computer bowser because you are more skilled. I beat human bowsers all the time because he's slow and laggy and I'm skilled enough to exploit his weakness.

Don't ever try to breathe fire on me when you're Bowser and we're on the same level. I can just short hop over the flame and get into your collision box and because of how much time it takes to stop fireing I can do this with plenty of time to use rest on Bowser's oversized collision box.

The larger characters it's easier to use rest on, The slower characters are easier to use rest on, the heavier characters are easier to use rest on.

Bower is Big, slow and heavy. He's a sitting duck to a well trained Jigglypuff.

CorderaMitchell
no lie there i have beaten faster characters with him who assume i am going to mis a ol

Creshosk
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
no lie there i have beaten faster characters with him who assume i am going to mis a ol Characters that are faster than him isn't saying much. Practically everyone is faster than him.

Jigglypuff is a rather unpredictable character due to her air manuverability.

Your attacks lag. Which means you'll be spending precious frames waiting for an attack to initiate, or waiting for an attack to end.

You miss, you die.

Plus Jigglypuff has high priority moves that override other moves that are already active. Like Bowser's whirling fortress.

Pound and Jigglypuff's back aerial A both override it.

CorderaMitchell
sort of like kirby but even more unpredictable and underrated, though she has gotten a face lift from the first one , players that can annoy me are the typical Gandadorf, Marl and roy type.

§pearhead
If we use the SSBM engine to determine this fight...then I'll have to give this to team cuddly. I've noticed that, when two equal people are fighting, the one with the faster character is always able to overwhelm the other by dodging and hitting, etc.

However...a good solid hit from the bigger guys can really change the tide of one of these fights, so, it really all depends on who gets the first hit erm

CorderaMitchell
Yeah which is why I play with faster low defense char such as kirby, shin akuma, mr. grimm lol.

Dizzle
1v1, I go for balance. Characters like JP and Kirby die really easy, especially to someone skilled with using Link, Samus, or Falco (and their less cool incarnations) There are others that fit there too, even Marth and Roy when used correctly. Marth and Roy are actually stronger as team or massive brawl guys, because they have both good reach and plenty of power.

Someone using a JP type character should beat the crap out of a Bowser type, but then should probly get murdered by a good player with the middle men.

As to the fight, Kirby beats DeDeDee anyway, Yoshi eats Jigglypuff and spits him at Bowser, knocking him off a conveniently placed cliff.

CorderaMitchell
Yea well usually this happens against equally skilled players theres a usual rock paper scissors unless one is a faster thinker which means a better gamer kind of like tiers in oter fighting games.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Dizzle
1v1, I go for balance. Characters like JP and Kirby die really easy, especially to someone skilled with using Link, Samus, or Falco (and their less cool incarnations) There are others that fit there too, even Marth and Roy when used correctly. Marth and Roy are actually stronger as team or massive brawl guys, because they have both good reach and plenty of power.

Someone using a JP type character should beat the crap out of a Bowser type, but then should probly get murdered by a good player with the middle men.

As to the fight, Kirby beats DeDeDee anyway, Yoshi eats Jigglypuff and spits him at Bowser, knocking him off a conveniently placed cliff. You underestimate the high manuverability high priority jigglypuff. Especially with falco who falls really fast makeing him easy to juggle, and easy to land a rest attack on.

CorderaMitchell
Don't argue with this guy he knows too much on this game.

The-Judge
bowser and ddd loses...

The-Judge
yoshi wins this ALONE!!!

MadMel
jiggly uses rest...instant pwnage to bowser
and kirby and yoshi take out dededee until jp does rest on him too..
jp could take this himself..

The-Judge
yeah, jigglypuff has hydropump and things like that!

Tha C-Master
Really? In terms of SSBM I think the trio wins, but storyline wise, not so sure, perhaps I should've added Metaknight.

The-Judge
well, in storyline, they also win, and yoshi could by himself. in paper mario 2, he could shrink his enemies by throwing eggs at them, and i dont see those two big fat characters avoid them. and then, yoshi would drown them in juice, a move from super mario suinshinebig grin or just stomp them, he has shoes, bowsers spikes shouldnt hurt him, and especially not if he is less than a half meter tall.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.