Dr. Strange VS scarlet witch(House of M)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormfront13
who wins out of these two sorcerers(scarlet also knows a lot of magic)

Crimson Phoenix
Well, her powers derive from magic. But i'm still not sure though. He was able to beat er in disassembled, but i havent seen the 1st issue of house of m yet, so i'll reserve judgment.

stormfront13
well in almost every bio i have read about her it says she is able to shoot eldrich bolts and stuff of that calibre

Crimson Phoenix
sorry, but i dont know what u mean about "eldrich bolts". could u explain please?

stormfront13
there are a type of magical bolt i think, dr.stranger can shoot them also. but scarlet was also trained by agatha harkness

Crimson Phoenix
oh, ok. I'm not sure if she can. All I know is that her reality warping powers derive from magic. I guess that could mean that her mutation allows her to tap into magical energy, but what kind still hasnt been comfirmed

stormfront13
it was supposed to be chaos magic but recently people say that it's not

Crimson Phoenix
yeah, chaos magics was just something wanda made up subconciously

stormfront13
yeah, i knew that but i read in an interview with one of the people that was writing wanda and he said that chaos magic does actually exist

Crimson Phoenix
well, theres a thing called retcon. When it was originally written, there was such a thing called chaos magics, but when bendis wrote avengers disassembled, there wasnt.

stormfront13
i find that stupid, if it is used at one time then they should keep it because the fans could get confused

Crimson Phoenix
yeah. thats why disassembled was so unpopular. But then again, it was because of a retcon that she became magneto's daughter.

stormfront13
what's a recton??

kgkg
Strange wins

After i read many of his comics i won't vote agains't him

long pig
No such thing as Chaos magic, it's easy to confuse Catastrophy magic.

The wanda that we've known until now wouldn't even be considered a threat by Strange, he just mindwipes her, like he already has.

But, her new power seems to be something else completely.

long pig
Originally posted by kgkg
Strange wins

After i read many of his comics i won't vote agains't him

I have the same problem, it'd be hard for me to say he loses against anyone under skyfather.
I've just seen him do way too many powerful things.

stormfront13
well the writer did in fact callit chaos magic, i'll try tofind it again. i think scarlet definitley has a chance

kgkg
Originally posted by stormfront13
well the writer did in fact callit chaos magic, i'll try tofind it again. i think scarlet definitley has a chance
He sends her into other dimentions
traps her
etc

Strange has too many shit going on

long pig
Um, no chance at all stormfront.
Not even the slightest.

You know the god who Wanda "supposedly" gets her powers from?
Strange kicked his ass.

Now, i just don't know what Wanda has now.....there seriously is no such thing as chaos magic.
If she has some sort of reality altering ability well, Strange could still probably take her.....unless she turns out to be like frank richards....
I still hope Strange is in this house of M cross over a lot.

Strange is cheap as hell to be really honest.

Crimson Phoenix
Originally posted by stormfront13
what's a recton??

well, lets just say, when wanda a peitro first came into the scene, they were just a couple of mutants with a gypsy background. Being Magneto's children wasn't even in the writers mind. But another writer said that they were mags children, and its stuck. Thats a retcon, where the writer completely changes and already established story. So if a another writer from the future, suddenly says thatJ ean was actually a guy, but just didnt know it, that would be a retcon.

stormfront13
oh...... ok, well thats stupid, changing an already written story

Crimson Phoenix
it happens alot in comics. Its kinda hard not to retcon, with over 40 years of history and stuff

thedude1948
ninja

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.