Did any one else's cry??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rolda Hayes
Just been for the 3rd time to see the film. Took my girlfriend who has only just seen the others in release order in the last month. She cried so much at the end that we had to wait for everyone else to leave the cinema. Had to then admit that i was "quite" close to getting emotional myself.... Anyone get overcome with emotions?

Darth_Rankkor
err ... nope. I just smiled when jedis were being killed hehehehe

DeVi| D0do
No.

Thornbane
Just during the JEJ "dialogue"...

ahem...

NOOOOoooo......

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Darth_Rankkor
I LOVE LOVE your sig...

I know that doesnt have anything to do with this topic

The Ones
i crying my eyes out. my mates laughed at me but they havnt seen 1,2,4,5 or 6. so they dont know the stuff that i was getting emotional at

astrofan428
I would have cried the first time if my friends werent with me, damnit I wanted to though.

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
I LOVE LOVE your sig...

I know that doesnt have anything to do with this topic

I forgive you lolololol

Boris
Nope.

Reverand89
i just cried when ankin and padme wouldnt shut up

DarthLazious
I did after the movie was over with because there wont be another Star Wars flim to look forward to.

ominae
i was crying whilst cutting my wrists because the movie was so bad.

Red Superfly
You are still alive though. Which means you are either a failure at the simplest of things like suicide, or a self-harmer.

Both of which deserve to be flogged in the street on the grounds of lacking a penis and therefore being no use to the human race whatsoever.

And you probably made a mess. I hate people who abuse the facilities.

Ewness.

green dude
Actually there might be i hope like in one of the SW movies a new hope cuz i think that's an SW movie and don't say anything mean if there isn't im no expert.

GL wanted his made up world to get rid of evil he dosn't want to end to

with the darkside still living and a fight going on and no movie to finish

it.

Back to the topic i didn't cry I only cried when i saw JarJar i thought he

would be talking or say something but then i smiled in victory and I

yelled JarJar's learned to SHUTUP!

nah j/k i was happy to see that the charater wouldn't be talking.

I didn't cry when Anikan lost his legs and arm my friends kept saying

Padme married a hotty Man he must be burned up after losing his

legs stick out tongue i didn't find it that funny though.

Stunrun
Originally posted by Rolda Hayes
Just been for the 3rd time to see the film. Took my girlfriend who has only just seen the others in release order in the last month. She cried so much at the end that we had to wait for everyone else to leave the cinema. Had to then admit that i was "quite" close to getting emotional myself.... Anyone get overcome with emotions?

I understand you completly. My eyes were watering, and im not affraid to admit that!! im not a robot like some peoplestick out tongue i HAVE emotions

Morning_Glory
there is already a thread like this

Stunrun
Originally posted by Reverand89
i just cried when ankin and padme wouldnt shut up

and whys that???

jabbar
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
there is already a thread like this

so what. live with it.

ominae
Originally posted by Red Superfly
You are still alive though. Which means you are either a failure at the simplest of things like suicide, or a self-harmer.

Both of which deserve to be flogged in the street on the grounds of lacking a penis and therefore being no use to the human race whatsoever.

And you probably made a mess. I hate people who abuse the facilities.

Ewness.

Quite the comeback. How long did it take you to think of that jackass?

Red Superfly
Took me ages. I spent ALL DAY thinking about it, just because I love you so damn much.

The Biker Scout
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh No

Lyn
I did. I was blubbering by the end of it.

*SpunkiE*
Yeah i did. I'm a wimp, 3 times during the movie. roll eyes (sarcastic)
I cant cope when men cry...lol

Lyn
I saw the film twice and cried both times, gasped in all the same places. Force, I'm such a nut!

Ast Rofan
I got really close the second time, really close. At the part where Obi-Wan finds out Anakin is the father(great music) and as the table rose(great music again).

Lazerlike42
I came close the second time a few times, mostly because of other stuff going on in my life that it made me think about

Anakin_my_Luver
I cried. Just mainly because I think that Anakin could have broughten balance to the force. The 1st time I saw Episode 3 I yelled out really loud "Anakin NOOOOO, he's just trying to trick you!" I was so embarresed but I had to!

Maya Zurak
NO .. i found the movie cool and kinda funny.
I love to see how the Empire begins!
rock

macgeek2005
I didn't exactly cry. But in places my eyes were watering, and by the end, my heart was beating at like 200 beats per minute.

darkperson
this movie wasnt sad. I cant belive anyone actually cried.

jerlark386
Nice water , Maya Zurak! i think george lucas should have consulted you.

Darth Travizzle
No... you're just I don't know I can't think of a word. It's a movie. I don't cry over movies.

Crazymaniac
Originally posted by Rolda Hayes

when i was readin the book i almost cried but didnt

Maya Zurak
@Jerlark386 tnx hun wink

matreid
No, but my sister did.

leowyatt
i didn't cry at all

Darth_Angel
i'm a VERY emotional person......
so YES i did cry (i cry in most movies)
3 times as well.....so sad.....especially @ tha end......
"YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE......I WERE LIKE MY BROTHER, ANAKIN. I LOVED YOU!"
so sad......

ShotgunWes
I don't cry. ok maybe sometimes, but don;t tell anyoen or else. Or else wat> I dunno u figure it out cheech.

sneeky_ninja
i cried when yoda died the first time i saw ROTJ. in my sadistic ways i had an evil smile when anikin killed all the jedis and younglings (damn GL why didnt he show the younglings getting sabered).

darth_achilles
i gotta pretty choked up during order 66, the music had a lot to do with it, and at the end as well, lol, pretty sad, i feel sorry for the cat next too me, he was ballin hardcore, so that added as well. i was more upset at the fact the saga was over more than anything.

oh and i was gettin upset cause i was the only brotha up in that joint, all those white folks was makin me uneasy, lol, j/p wink

zombieman
Seriously, how the hell anyone can get emotionally attached to this film is beyond me. I mean, the characters were wooden, the dialogue cringeworthy and Anakin deserved all he got and more!

Ep 3 is about little more than the jaw dropping eye candy and action sequences.

The Ones
i cried. every time. (12 times in cinema)

Darth Travizzle
I didn't cry. But I did feel sad at parts such as when he just got his legs cut off. And he's just looking at Obi-Wan and he might me crying. and then Obi-Wan says you were the chosen one.I have a picure.

Apprentice Jedi
I was balling my eyes out because of Ani...

He loved her so much that he would do anything to save her, yet she died because of him. embarrasment I was balling my eyes out because of Ani...

ILoveHayden
i cried wen anakin cried

chubbychipmunk
i got pretty teary eyed at the part when the order 66 was happening and it was playing the sad music

i also cried at the part when padme was crying 'casue anakin was turning to the dark side. when other people cry, it's contagious to me so i cry too!! sad

matreid
^

Ha Ha!

Sith-Nerd
Originally posted by Darth_Rankkor

dude, i did the exact same thing!

Captain REX
I only forgot to blink because I enjoyed the movie so much...then, when it was over, I was crying because my eyes stung like someone had poured hotsauce in them...

Ast Rofan
Originally posted by Captain REX
I only forgot to blink because I enjoyed the movie so much...then, when it was over, I was crying because my eyes stung like someone had poured hotsauce in them...

Im sorry about that hot sauce thing by the way. sad

chubbychipmunk
Originally posted by Ast Rofan
Im sorry about that hot sauce thing by the way. sad

laughing.................................................. no expression

AnakinLover2009
I seen the movie twice and I cried both times! It's just soooo sad..just thinking about it makes my eyes water! sad

DSA-Vader
i didnt cry but its was sad

trust me if they played music with lyrics i would have teared up

General Bondius
I was sad and al that at the end, but my girl started crying on the scene of order 66 and didnt stop til the movie ended, when Obi-Wan tells anakin he was the chosen one she cried as hard as an 8 year old that has droped her ice cream to the floor. jejejeje, now we laugh, but at the moment it was very touching jejejejeje

Sadako of Girth
Yeah the Order 66 stuff was pretty intense emotionally... I had a bit of a "lump in the throat" moment...

Stunrun
Originally posted by Darth Travizzle
I didn't cry. But I did feel sad at parts such as when he just got his legs cut off. And he's just looking at Obi-Wan and he might me crying. and then Obi-Wan says you were the chosen one.I have a picure.

MY picture LOL

grievous16
i agree with macgeek2005 i got watery in the eyes at alot of parts my heart only beated at exciting parts but thats only because i love the part so much!I got watery eyed around order 66,mace windu's death,padmes death,and at the end of obi-wan and anakins battle with "YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE!!!" "you were meant to bring balnce to the force not leave it in darkness!""you were my brother anakin!......i loved you" that was some sad stuff!

Jedi Priestess
Actually, I didnt get misty eyed until Leia was handed to Mrs. Organa and her theme music started playing.......and then I realised the saga is over.......... bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa crybaby

Stunrun
Every scene from 'Order 66' onwards was completley glazed over - bad case of 'misty eyes'stick out tongue

.:Space Opera:.
the music during the order 66 scene didnt help either.

Stunrun
well, the scene would be nothing without the musicwink even before ROTS was released, the Anakin Betrayal track was still my favourite

ShaKoon
i know i had emotional feelings. it when Ki-Adi and Plo Koon died. [[did you see ki-adi eyes when he saw the clones stop running with him?! and Plo just found out the clones were firing... oh, gosh it is sad.

and yes.. Anakin's betrayal would probably be half the reason why i cried.

ShaKoon
the younglin's death was sad and so was when yoda leaves kashyyyk

Will-one Kenobi
I didnt cry but i was upset when Vaders mask was coming down to ani's face because it made me feelas if Ani was trapped forever ( but for some reason as soon as Vader shouted NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i laughed out loud)

b-dan
well the only emotion i got was when darth was doing evil stuff i think i yelled go darth a couple of times. And i laughed when yoda wimped out cuz sideous just threw him of that one place.

master Drallig

DenKi
all i can say is..

you geek

chinabing
Cried like a baby, multiple times. I didn't realize it would affect me so much, but it did.

There was some joy too. When Padme told Anakin she's going to have a baby. And the finale on Alderaan and Tatooine.

And it was sad that it was the last time I'd see a Star Wars movie . . . for the first time.

masterkit
My friend was about to cry but he saw me crying and started laugh at me. But he was about to cry.

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by masterkit
My friend was about to cry but he saw me crying and started laugh at me. But he was about to cry.

LLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLL

b-dan

elfprincess101
omg yes i cried after obiwan and anakin fought and anakin said he hated obiwan. sad sad sad sad and i pured when i saw vader the first time.

Captain REX
As I've said, did not cry once. It wasn't that emotional to me. no expression

bilb
you robot rex! stick out tongue

lupisnoctis1286
I cried when Order 66 was given and when Obi-wan gave the "You were the chosen one" speech. Call me over emotional but I cried during Padme's funeral too. Geeze I'm such a baby.

Darth Nhilus
I kinda cried when anakin started crying in the council chambers. It was sad, I couldn't help myself.

Darth Nhilus
I did cry, when obi wan gave him the speech of the chosen one and when ani was killing many. When ani was crying in the council chambers and the spire on mustafar. It was sad.

Darth Chronos
The first two deaths, Ki-adi mundi and Aayla Secura are by far the most emotional, it got me a little sad, i never cry of movies though, and ofcourse Obi wan's ''Chosen one'' speech was really good.

Vader standing at the deck with the emperor combined with the music made me smirk though. evil face

Darth JLRTENJAC
No

jedi-kev
I burst into tears by gayden's wooden acting. The fact that him and Natlie Woodsman can't act is just a Hollywood embarassment. Mr Chrystalmeth has proved once again he can't act. he is a walking ticking time bomb.

I simply can't wait for him to get a razzie for oak tree peformance

barriss_offee

Darth Sadistic
Originally posted by ShaKoon
the younglin's death was sad and so was when yoda leaves kashyyyk

I remember taking a friend with me and when Anakin activated his saber she just said, oh my God, the kids too? like she couldn't believe it.

Captain REX
Originally posted by jedi-kev
I burst into tears by gayden's wooden acting. The fact that him and Natlie Woodsman can't act is just a Hollywood embarassment. Mr Chrystalmeth has proved once again he can't act. he is a walking ticking time bomb.

I simply can't wait for him to get a razzie for oak tree peformance

Okay, we get it, stop complaining. It annoys me that people bag on the actors for their acting, they've been doing it since May. Seriously, STFU. No one cares. Hayden Christhensen and Natalie Portman is how its spelled, so either work on your spelling or come up with something original (which I shall then crush under my feet for your further complaining). Have a nice day.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Captain REX
Okay, we get it, stop complaining. It annoys me that people bag on the actors for their acting, they've been doing it since May. Seriously, STFU. No one cares. Hayden Christhensen and Natalie Portman is how its spelled, so either work on your spelling or come up with something original (which I shall then crush under my feet for your further complaining). Have a nice day. It's actually Christensen......sorry 'ol bean, duty called you know...........crumpet?

Veneficus
I never cried during the movie...I just kept cursing GL for not hirering Steven Spilberg...

JenR1215
i bawl'd like a damn fool... i dont care what yawl say about the bad acting. THAT SHIT WAS SAD

I felt depressed leaving the theater. I was crying so hard my dad was holding my hand leaving the theater... i was too busy wiping my eyes that i could see where i was walking.

Darth Sadistic
I also remember my whole body being kind of sore from all the tension as I didn't keep up with any EU stuff and some things were surprises for me.

JenR1215
when i was waiting to see the movie i was like ya-no, JARJAR BEST NOT DIE ya-no... roll eyes (sarcastic)

But when i was watching the movie i was like... phhh Forget that b*tch!

Lord J
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.