Avengers Battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Ok I made the X-Men Battle thread and it has been really popular so i figured I'd make an Avengers Battle.

These are the fighters (this is a free-for-all):

Captain America
Iron Man
Thor
Wasp
Giant Man
Hercules
Jack of Hearts
Warbird
Wonder Man
Triathlon
Quicksilver
Scarlet Witch
Vision
She-Hulk
Hawkeye
Genis-Vell
US Agent
Quasar
Black Widow
Falcon
Savage Hulk
War Machine
Photon
Mocking Bird
Demolition Man
Sersi
Tigra
Moon Knight

So who's gonna be the Last Avenger Standing?

Sentry
Genis-Vell, Quasar, Sersi, or Scarlet Witch. If that's the crazy powerful one. One of these 4 will take it. IMHO. big grin

armandovalles
well i agree about Genis and Quasar having a good chance. But i think Sersi and Scarlet Witch would both be a major target and therefore would get knocked out by Quicksilver and Triathlon before they get a chance to use their powers.

Sentry
Originally posted by armandovalles
well i agree about Genis and Quasar having a good chance. But i think Sersi and Scarlet Witch would both be a major target and therefore would get knocked out by Quicksilver and Triathlon before they get a chance to use their powers.

You could be right, and everyone could team up on Scarlet and Sersi.

stormfront13
i give this to scarlet witch

Scoobless
can't rule out Iron Man either

stormfront13
didn't scarlet witch already beat a ton of avengers? and she-hulk might stand a chance also(but not likely)

Crimson Phoenix
Non of the avengers stand a chance against the Scarlet Witch now. How can they beat someone who can think them out of existence

Scoobless
Originally posted by Crimson Phoenix
Non of the avengers stand a chance against the Scarlet Witch now. How can they beat someone who can think them out of existence

quickly... and without holding back

Crimson Phoenix
Originally posted by Scoobless
quickly... and without holding back

That could apply to wanda as well

Laminator_X
I'm thinkin Savage Hulk or Thor. In an all out free-for all, raw power goes a long way. Unless Wanda trumps everybody from the get-go, I'll take one of these two. If Iron Man goes all out (super fast auto targetting, sensory attacks, etc), he's my #3 pick.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.