4-8-15-16-23-42

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bishop X
WTF do those numbers mean? confused

KillTheLight
it's Hurleys telephone number...no expression

other then that we havent found out yet...

Morning_Glory
Im going to call him eek!

KillTheLight
ooo what you going to say..eek!

Morning_Glory
embarrasment confused can I have some fried chicken!? (remember he worked at a fast food chicken place)...

KillTheLight
what a waste...i'd say hand the phone over to sawyer/jack...

Morning_Glory
how do you know Sawyer or Jack would be there... If this is Hurley's number i want to talk to him

KillTheLight
ok you can have phone sex with hurley...

black robb
maybe it's his bra size

black robb
Originally posted by KillTheLight
ok you can have phone sex with hurley... who wouldnt?

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by black robb
maybe it's his bra size

wtf

«§hõnknêss»
laughing Poor Hurley

Morning_Glory
i still dont understand about the bra size??? blink

KillTheLight
he's saying those numbers are hurleys bra size..cause in the actual lost thread..i asked what size bra he wears and ..blah blah blah.....

Morning_Glory
ohhh blah blah blah blah... It would be funny if Hurley was a trans..

KillTheLight
he's always lingering around jack..i think he has a thing for him

Morning_Glory
and he wants people give him piggy back rides

charmedFairy
he's always lingering around jack..i think he has a thing for him

who doesntdroolio

Morning_Glory
cF you want to give Hurley a piggy back ride.... confused

have fun...

KillTheLight
confused

Morning_Glory
* waits for her reply*

KillTheLight
she's away on msn at the moment i think she's scrubbing something...

*waits with Mg*

Morning_Glory
I want to be on MSN right now cry

KillTheLight
cry...i cant believe you answered the phone..Grrrr

Morning_Glory
doesnt matter I would have had to come to work at 4pm anyways.. but I feel like Ive been here for hours and hours and hours already and its only like 6pm... 4 more hours to go!!!!!!!!! mad I dont think I'll make it--seriously!

KillTheLight
throw water on someone...and pretend it wasnt you..blame someone else and watch them fight... that should pass the time away...eat

Morning_Glory
no expression

Im starving too

KillTheLight
eat someone..throw some water all over your computer..and when the elctrical sparks start to show..stick a fork in someone..and fry them over your keyboard..bbq style..add some sauce and enjoy..eat

Morning_Glory
hungry

xLiNdS x 622x
eat someone..throw some water all over your computer..and when the elctrical sparks start to show..stick a fork in someone..and fry them over your keyboard..bbq style..add some sauce and enjoy..eat
sounds good

steptreks
oh so are they the numbers of hurleys ticket that got him the money?

xLiNdS x 622x
Originally posted by steptreks
oh so are they the numbers of hurleys ticket that got him the money?
yes and last night's episode explained the numbers

xandert88
ive heard that whats in the hatch somehow explains the numbers. Even if not strait away. And also if you use the numbers in longitude and latitude on a map its shows up as like Africa. which is supposedly around where the plane went down. between Australia and America.

This pic is what happens when you put the numbers in order on latitude and longitude

latitude- 4.815
longitude- 16.2342

Also works if you switch the numbers between latitude and longitude

try it yourself

ilvorlandobloom
but how could they be in Africa if they're on an island in the middle of nowhere?

charmedFairy
no expression

choosewisely
no1 can answer that....

«§hõnknêss»
Maybe the sea is imaginary erm

xandert88
hahahaha apprently when you do it on certain proper maps its way off the coast. Not in the middle of Africa. This was the only online map i could find where you put in long and lat

LittleGilraen
maybe its not an island...........it could be a peninsula (sp?)...

Darth Vicious
All i know is that those are my new powerball numbers, smile

Biersach
The Lost numbers 4 8 15 16 23 42 are...
The location of the island! - not in degrees, minutes, seconds, but decimal coordinates:
Decimal Latitude: 4.815
Decimal Longitude: 162.342
Go into MapQuest and try it yourself!
The location is Northeast of Australia in the Pacific Ocean, between Micronesia and New Guinea.

I don't see how this could be a fluke.

Brian

choosewisely
everything that happens has to do sumthing with the numbers

forumcrew
you guys may or may not know this about the lost #'s But I watched the first 2 seasons of Veronica Mars recently. About half way through the second season (would have aired in January of 06) The very end of an episode Veronica puts a message from a fortune cookie up on her mirror... the numbers on the bottom under the message are none other than...

4-8-15-16-23-42

They make a point to zoom in right on the paper but its mostly to show the message, because while you had seen her read it before it was never shown the message until then.

cain marko
Originally posted by Biersach
The Lost numbers 4 8 15 16 23 42 are...
The location of the island! - not in degrees, minutes, seconds, but decimal coordinates:
Decimal Latitude: 4.815
Decimal Longitude: 162.342
Go into MapQuest and try it yourself!
The location is Northeast of Australia in the Pacific Ocean, between Micronesia and New Guinea.

I don't see how this could be a fluke.

Brian

yup i agree with that. i think co ordinates have alot to do with this!

Sith Lord Windu
im actually going to try that on saturday now

Xandico
I posted my theory in one of the other forums, it's kinda long so I won;t post it here

rickyduck
I posted the official reason in one of the other forums; The Lost Experience concludes.

Tobin Dax
I think you're all wrong! The co-ordinates, if the decimals were moved, could come up with SEVEN locations in the pacific alone, so don't get too excited

Xandico
You see Tobin, this is why people get so p***ed off with you, tell us your theory istead of attacking everyone else's!

Tobin Dax
yeah, exactly smile

Darth Macabre
The Numbers mean nothing. They were just a plot device for the first two seasons.

Xandico
But surely they can't just leave the whole mystery, I mean, they've been cropping up everywhere again!

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Xandico
But surely they can't just leave the whole mystery, I mean, they've been cropping up everywhere again! erm Cuse said they meant nothing. So I doubt we'll be seeing them again.

InnerRise
Yeah, the whole number thing is over.

They mean nothing now.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Smasandian
I thought the code for the jamming device was going to be the numbers....and thats the reason why that dude that Hurley knew that went crazy from the numbers got them.

That's one question....how did that guy find about the numbers?

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Smasandian
I thought the code for the jamming device was going to be the numbers....and thats the reason why that dude that Hurley knew that went crazy from the numbers got them.

That's one question....how did that guy find about the numbers? how did what guy find out the numbers? Hurley ? or how did Charlie know the numbers to put into the key pad thing?

SpaceMonkey
Charlie knew the numbers because they were set up as a melody. that's why it was MEANT to be him down there to deactivate it.... he's the only musician on the island.

Smasandian
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
how did what guy find out the numbers? Hurley ? or how did Charlie know the numbers to put into the key pad thing?

Hurley's friend.

Remember that Hurley got the numbers from somebody in the mental hospital. I was wondering how he found out about the numbers?

Xandico
They were heard by Hurley's friend's friend. From a transmission when he was stationed at a post somewhere.

Smasandian
Oh kay...so how did he hear them if they're was an jamming device?

Xandico
Well, maybe they weren't coming from the island, from an outside Dharma place, the numbers do kind of belong to the Dharma Initiative

Smasandian
Yeah, I still dont understand how the numbers havent been fully explained yet.

Why are the numbers ****ed up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.