Star Trek is Dead! Long Live STAR WARS!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OB1-adobe
Hahahahahah!!!!!!!!

Enterprise got cancelled,

Revenge of the Sith rules Supreme

apparently this is the first time in 17 years a Star trek show is not television

Darth Zhin
This thread is important because.......

starwarsfreak34
if IS important. i agree LONG LIVE STAR WARS.

LONG LIVE THE GALACTIC FEDERATION OF FREE ALLIANCES!!
LONG LIVE THRAWN!!
LONG LIVE GILAD PELLAEON!!
LONG LIVE THE FORCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darth Zhin
Wow

Easy son, no need to get exited

Swanky-Tuna
They say there are some abominations of man who like both Star Wars and Star Trek.

Jack Daniels
that almost sounded Battlestarish...lol....what about those who like Star Trek Star Wars & Battlestar? And are they not all Dune ripoffs?...lol

Darth Zhin
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
They say there are some abominations of man who like both Star Wars and Star Trek.

Well yes, I like them both.

If that makes me an abomination so be it Happy Dance

SixOfTwelve
"General, count me in."

pr1983

hey... mad stick out tongue

SnakeEyes

Yeah... I like em both. (even though I like SW better)

Darth Zhin
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Yeah... I like em both. (even though I like SW better)

To me both are so different that comparisons are almost impossible

............ But SW is much more fun tough big grin

Wickerman
I dunno but to me ST is a bit boring. I just don't get any kicks out of it, unlike SW. Not to mention any technical thing sounds like the name of the object/thing came out of a drug store (We need more dryxhtalinyan crystals. Wait up, i've got a prescription for those laughing out loud )

~wickerman~

Darth Zhin
Originally posted by Wickerman
I dunno but to me ST is a bit boring. I just don't get any kicks out of it, unlike SW. Not to mention any technical thing sounds like the name of the object/thing came out of a drug store (We need more dryxhtalinyan crystals. Wait up, i've got a prescription for those laughing out loud )

~wickerman~

Well you are right there, Dilythium sounds like a drug.

For The Record: I Think that both Voyyer and Enterprise sucked

And the blasted trekbabble started with ST-TNG, al was a lot simple in the old days......... sigh....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.