Team Wars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
All the Current Teams fight it out to see which one is the best.

NEW THUNDERBOLTS: Atlas - Valkrie - Songbird - Radioactive Man - Speed Demon - Mack IV - Genis - Beetle - Swordsman

NEW AVENGERS: Sentry - Wolverine - Captain America - Iron Man - Spiderman - Spider Woman - Luke Cage

FANTASTIC 4: Thing - Mr. Fantastic - Invisible Woman - Human Torch

EXILES: Mimic - Blink - Namora - Sabretooth - Holocaust - Morph - Beak

X-MEN: Havok - Cyclops - Wolverine - Polaris - Gambit - Iceman - Rogue - Psylocke - X23

ULTIMATE X-MEN: Ult. Wolverine - Ult. Colossus - Ult. Storm - Ult. Dazzler - Ult. Iceman - Ult. Cyclops - Ult. Marvel Girl

ULTIMATES 2: Ult. Thor - Ult. Captain America - Ult. Iron Man - Ult. Hawkeye - Ult. Scarlet Witch - Ult. Quicksilver

ULTIMATE FANTASTIC 4: Ult. Thing - Ult. Mr. Fantastic - Ult. Invisible Girl - Ult. Human Torch

ASTONISHING X-MEN: Wolverine - Colossus - Beast - Cyclops - Shadowcat - Emma Frost

YOUNG AVENGERS: Hulkling - Asgardian - Iron Lad - Bucky

DEFENDERS (reforming 7/20/05): Savage Hulk - Dr. Strange - Silver Surfer - Namor

So who's the #1 team in Marvel Comics currently?

stormfront13
what x-men team are you talking about?? and you have 2 cykes and wolvies in this

jrodslam
Defenders....

armandovalles
Originally posted by stormfront13
what x-men team are you talking about?? and you have 2 cykes and wolvies in this

i combined the uncanny x-men and regualr x-men into one team. And i realize i have 2 cyclops and 2 wolverines.

stormfront13
ooh, because i noticed tht and was like what?? theres no x-team like that?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.