A new theory about a new hope

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stinger78
I just watched every episode from start to finish today and it took like 12 hours but I realized it,s basicaly naboo that screws over the whole galaxy.

the emperer was from naboo, padma calls for a vote of no confidence in valloren opening a path for papatine to become president, and jar jar calls for papatine to recive emergency powers and if you rearrange the letters in naboo you get boona which really doesn't mean anything plus if you can say if anakin never gets found

darthmonkey9206
go outside get some air. lol stick out tongue

yeah naboo screws with everybody.

Darth Zhin

Tulak Hord
I swear I have no idea what he said....

ragesRemorse
12 hours of anything is bad for anyone.

Darth Zhin

Robin Darkside
I think stinger is a very young kid or very naive. He;s kinda funny though.

LOL, president
LOL, boona??

ragesRemorse
yeah if it means nothing, why the HELL mention it?

Tulak Hord
President Palpatine? I wish....I wish he were our President in the USA....Osama woulda been fried...

DeVi| D0do
Originally posted by stinger78
I just watched every episode from start to finish today and it took like 12 hours but I realized it,s basicaly naboo that screws over the whole galaxy.

the emperer was from naboo, padma calls for a vote of no confidence in valloren opening a path for papatine to become president, and jar jar calls for papatine to recive emergency powers and if you rearrange the letters in naboo you get boona which really doesn't mean anything plus if you can say if anakin never gets found
Rest easy, son. You've had a busy day.

stinger78
hey zhin annoy this 8=====D

Darth Zhin

DeVi| D0do
What does this have to do with A New Hope?

What does this have to do with anything?

stinger78
I apoligize too I was also rude.
i just think that it is so cool that naboo

astrofan428

New hope?

Darth Zhin
I apoligize too I was also rude.

Then all is fine with the world

DeVi| D0do
um hum... Naboo sure is cool.

Mist
lets all go outside and beat up peoples mailboxes! eek!

astrofan428
Originally posted by Mist

YEAAHHHHHH eek!

Mist
and maybe put water and get their letters wet! eek!

Darth Zhin

Second that tought!!!!!

astrofan428
and maybe put water and get their letters wet! eek!

Screw that, fill them with firecrackers. eek!

stinger78
and lets go rake peoples leaves late at night and when they wake up there like "who raked our leaves?"

Mist
lets not rake peoples leaves!

lets sit outside in the sun away from kmc where we cant make redundant threads! eek!

HINT HINT!

stinger78
In a new hope

El_NINO
Stinger your the funniest person on KMC!!!!! you should get the award for funniest posts

Robin Darkside
Stinger for President!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

El_NINO
STINGER WE NEED YOUR FUNNY ANTICS..... COME BACK PLEASE!!!

kanis
alien Its weird though I mean Naboo is on the map of the new jedi order inside cover and on it shows naboo but we know that neither luke or leia have either been to that planet, but luke knows that it waa his father as a young padawan went to zonama sekot when they write more NJO books he and leia should properly find out about their mother properly.

El_NINO
Stinger...???? Is that your new ID??

nah its someone immitating you...... lol

Ken Kenobi
Useless thread bump for a thread with no point.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.