Morg vs Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Morg

VS

Apocalypse

Who wins?

I''m going w/ Apocalypse.

DrDoom
Do you have something against Apoc?

'cuz you seem to enjoy putting him in near-unwinnable situations.

Mider
......near-unwinnable......how is that. He stalemated The High Evolutionary who has gone toe to toe with Galactus He lost but it was graceful loseing so how is this match unwinnable Apocalypse would own any Herald sept Tyrant.

DrDoom
Apoc has done couple of impressive things...but he's gotten his ass handed to him SO many times it's not even funny.

How can you lose with grace? You just LOST. It was ONE TIME that Marvel writers actually showed people why Apoc always said he's the most powerful mutant of them all--and that's it.

If he would've been throwing down with cosmics (and holding his own) every couple of years instead of getting his ass beaten into the ground by the X-men (so badly that he usually has to go to his regen chamber--or get a new host body) then I would've said something different.

Right now, I think Surfer--even Thor could KO,stalemate or give a decent amount of trouble to Apoc.

Mider
yeah right do you know who The High Evolutionary is? He created a second planet for crying out loud and He was considered a man god and yeah there are diffrent levels of losing of courese Apocalypse loses He is a bad guy give me a break why dont you take into account His show of streanght He took a scream from Black Bolt thats supposed to equal a nuke or something He even handled Savage Hulk do you remeber Savage Hulk He only was the only guy who was able to break Onslaughts armor. So no its not logical He would lose to Thor or SS its just stupid all of you guys really need to look up on the Guy its really sad how badly He is bashed around here.

DrDoom
Uh...I know who HE is dude, that's why I said ONE TIME. roll eyes (sarcastic)

The BB scream = nuke
Morg can take a nuke too I'm betting.

Savage Hulk ripping Onslaught's armor? That was basically a mindless Hulk who was angrier than he ever was before--it wasn't the "Hulk smash!" Savage Hulk.

I'm sorry, but until people can show me some concrete evidence that would prove Apoc could whoop a herald (with out falling back on the BB scream or HE fight...which are like his only two major accomplishments). Then I still give it to Morg. Hell, even Mags took out Apoc solo, and Morg could more than likely take Mags...

Xplosive
Apocalypse wins.

Lord S
Originally posted by Mider
......near-unwinnable......how is that. He stalemated The High Evolutionary who has gone toe to toe with Galactus He lost but it was graceful loseing so how is this match unwinnable Apocalypse would own any Herald sept Tyrant. Gracefully? Toe-to-toe? Hardly. He got his ass handed to him quite badly.

Morg would probably win...but I'll give A-pack-of-lips some credit in this. He may get lucky.

Nova, FireLord, Terrax, and Red Shift are the only Heralds that Pockie would stand a chance against.

DrDoom
*sigh*

Apoc has trouble dealing with Cable.

God-like Cable (who is a LOT more powerful than normal Cable) held his own against Silver Surfer for a while, he even broke his board. Then Surfer kicked his ass.

Morg can hang with SS, so can Thor. So why is it a stretch to say Thor and Morg could stalemate or even beat Apoc?

I mean, AoA Magneto ripped Apoc in half...and AoA Magneto is weaker than 616 Mags! Do you think he could've done the same to Morg and Surfer?

I'm telling you, either they stalemate or Morg wins this.

DrDoom
Finally, someone else with some sense.

Xplosive
Originally posted by DrDoom
*sigh*

Apoc has trouble dealing with Cable.

God-like Cable (who is a LOT more powerful than normal Cable) held his own against Silver Surfer for a while, he even broke his board. Then Surfer kicked his ass.

Morg can hang with SS, so can Thor. So why is it a stretch to say Thor and Morg could stalemate or even beat Apoc?

I mean, AoA Magneto ripped Apoc in half...and AoA Magneto is weaker than 616 Mags! Do you think he could've done the same to Morg and Surfer?

I'm telling you, either they stalemate or Morg wins this.

Yes, but you msut understand that Stryfe is like God-like Cable and he defeated Apocalypse, but if Apocalypse wouldn't be wekean he would beat Stryfe and God-like Cable has become now Apocalypse new horseman.

DrDoom
So Stryfe = GL Cable?

Stryfe beat Apoc...and SS beat GL Cable.

So SS > GL Cable and GL Cable = Stryfe > Apoc.

Then...SS > Apoc. Morg is more or less equal to SS...so he would beat Apoc.

Xplosive
Originally posted by DrDoom
So Stryfe = GL Cable?

Stryfe beat Apoc...and SS beat GL Cable.

So SS > GL Cable and GL Cable = Stryfe > Apoc.

Then...SS > Apoc. Morg is more or less equal to SS...so he would beat Apoc.

Yes, but Apocalypse was weakened, Apocalypse would otherwise beat him and GL Cable is now Apocalypse new horseman. I think Apocalypse>GL Cable

FieryBalrog
lets see, he was killed last time with contemptuous ease by Phoenix and Cable. With no Phoenix Force being used.

I'd go with Morg.

Lord S
Originally posted by FieryBalrog
lets see, he was killed last time with contemptuous ease by Phoenix and Cable. With no Phoenix Force being used.

I'd go with Morg. But, but, but, he survived a Black Bolt scream...stalemated the High Evolutionary (who was toying with him the whole time) and, and, and...come on fanboys, help me out!

DrDoom
It's funny that they always use the BB scream and HE fight as their "go to" argument whenever someone questions Apoc's power.

Then whenever someone brings up the fact that a weakened Magneto literally tore him apart when they fought (AoA)...they call it "bad writing."

It works both ways. Besides, Apoc has been getting ruined by the X-Men for about two decades now. If he can take a Herald with little trouble then surely he would've crushed the X-Men at least a couple of times.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Lord S
come on fanboys, help me out!

Fight with Loki (probably Apocalypse would win if the fight contuined, but Loki escaped, knowing he can't win, I think Loki even crashed into Apocalypse head and was hurt), beat Celestial, beat six X-Men in one minute, while he was weakend.
In X-Fctor 67 it mentions he distorted time. In Cable 1, 2, and 5 and X-Men 23 it mentions Apocalypse exists in all realities/timelines at once (all 3 written by Fabien Nicieza). In The Adventures of Cyclops and Phoenix (by Scott Lobdell), it mentions Apocalypse is a force like the Phoenix Force, and possesses bodies, but keeps on burning them out because he keeps on evolving past his old self and keeps on growing more powerful. In X-Men 98 (Alan Davis/Terry Kavanaugh) it mentions that Apocalypse's current Cyclops body is just a minor manifestation, and the bulk of what he is exists outside time and space, though that body doesn't know it and Apocalypse manipulated all of reality and reshaped it twice. Also in Rise of the Apocalypse Rama-Tut said Apocalypse was the most powerful mutant ever (and Rama-Tut was from future), and eventually rules the world in every timeline. He was given cosmic status, he took BB scream like it was nothing and he stalemate High Evolutionray (he had upper hand) and than schooled him.

Lord S
Fight with Loki (probably Apocalypse would win if the fight contuined, but Loki escaped, knowing he can't win, I think Loki even crashed into Apocalypse head and was hurt)

What issue was this in? I've been looking for it.

beat Celestial

I'm calling bullshit. Surely you realize that this 'Celestial' was clearly not at the level of those we generally consider Celestials...as opposed to the one whose armour was cracked by Thor.

beat six X-Men in one minute, while he was weakend.

Yes I remember this. Perhaps the only impressive feat I've seen from him.

In X-Fctor 67 it mentions he distorted time.

Who hasn't distorted time? Cable, Bishop, Legion, Immortus...every time-traveller has the ability to distort time. Ever hear of the Chaos Theory?

In Cable 1, 2, and 5 and X-Men 23 it mentions Apocalypse exists in all realities/timelines at once (all 3 written by Fabien Nicieza).

Possibly a line taken out of context by you...cause that makes absolutely no sense. Apocalypse is not LT.

In The Adventures of Cyclops and Phoenix (by Scott Lobdell), it mentions Apocalypse is a force like the Phoenix Force, and possesses bodies, but keeps on burning them out because he keeps on evolving past his old self and keeps on growing more powerful. In X-Men 98 (Alan Davis/Terry Kavanaugh) it mentions that Apocalypse's current Cyclops body is just a minor manifestation, and the bulk of what he is exists outside time and space, though that body doesn't know it and Apocalypse manipulated all of reality and reshaped it twice.

Even writers are known to spout forth the most inane, fanboy ridden commentary from time to time. Manipulated all of reality? ALL of reality? Do you have any inkling of just how absurd an assertion that is for a character the caliber of Apocalypse? Unless they have some real big plans for him in the future...commentary like that should be swiftly disregarded, cause it's just plain stupid.

Also in Rise of the Apocalypse Rama-Tut said Apocalypse was the most powerful mutant ever (and Rama-Tut was from future), and eventually rules the world in every timeline.

Big fricken deal...he could be the weakest or most powerful mutie, he hasn't got anything on Morg.

He was given cosmic status

My ass.

he took BB scream like it was nothing

Currently looking for this issue...care to share some of your knowledge?

and he stalemate High Evolutionray (he had upper hand) and than schooled him.

Nobody had the upperhand...schooled him, you say? Hardly...Evo didn't seem too convinced by anything Apoc was trying to sell him.

Xplosive
Against Loki, he took powerful blast, but it was nothing to Apocalypse, absolutetly nothign. Loki crashed itno his head and was hurt.

''I'm calling bullshit. Surely you realize that this 'Celestial' was clearly not at the level of those we generally consider Celestials...as opposed to the one whose armour was cracked by Thor.''

Maybe it was that Celestial, anyway if it is Celestail, it surely is powerful.

''Possibly a line taken out of context by you...cause that makes absolutely no sense. Apocalypse is not LT.''

He is not LT, but it is not by me, but it was mentioned where I already said it.

''Even writers are known to spout forth the most inane, fanboy ridden commentary from time to time. Manipulated all of reality? ALL of reality? Do you have any inkling of just how absurd an assertion that is for a character the caliber of Apocalypse? Unless they have some real big plans for him in the future...commentary like that should be swiftly disregarded, cause it's just plain stupid''

Stupid or not, it was mentioned there.

''Big fricken deal...he could be the weakest or most powerful mutie, he hasn't got anything on Morg''

What, if he rules world in every timeline, that means something. If you read Cable/Deadpool 15, you will se where he rules alternate Earth, all failed against him. So that means, all teams like Avengers, X-Men... and God-like Cable is his horseman now.

''My ass''

Ass or not, he was given.

''Currently looking for this issue...care to share some of your knowledge?''

''Nobody had the upperhand...schooled him, you say? Hardly...Evo didn't seem too convinced by anything Apoc was trying to sell him''

He took High Evolutionary against his will and than showed him and tought him about new things and High Evolutionary said he has Apocalypse for a Villain of the first order.

leonidas
another close one, imo. given apoc's powerset, he could win this. not exactly sure who'd take the majority . . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.