Raphael vs. Dante

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CorderaMitchell
who wins discuss.

Venom Dude No.1
If its Raphael from Soul Calibur 2 then I'm going with Dante. He is half demon, problably with great fighting skills, better weapons, stronger, faster and has a true killer instinct. Yeah GO Dante

KingDubya
But you have to remember, Raphael has that cheap triple-vertical-attack combo that if you get hit by the first attack, you can't attack back unless he stops for at least a second; then he does it all over again before that second's over. stick out tongue
Not even Dante can stand up to that.

shin_remy
stupid discussion

it is clearly that Dante will win Human against a Half Demon

Venom Dude No.1
I believe Dante's sword is WAY more powerful, it's not even from this world. And what would Raphael do when he cuts the sword through Dante's body, I mean if you played the DMC game then you see a video sequence when the sword Dante has just cuts through his body and he survives it

Venom Dude No.1
Dante would make Sushi of Raphael and quote the thing that Raph says in the game "you're pathetic, go away!" Dante would say: "You're the pathetic cry baby in this universe, now I shall end your misery quickly!"

Venom Dude No.1
I'm not a Dante-fan but i believe Raph is pretty screwed against Dante, what can a guy like Raphael do to a brutal half demon with great fighting skills, incredible powers and a WAY stronger sword?? Raph will be so sorry for trying to fight against Dante

dvampire
Originally posted by Venom Dude No.1
Dante would make Sushi of Raphael and quote the thing that Raph says in the game "you're pathetic, go away!" Dante would say: "You're the pathetic cry baby in this universe, now I shall end your misery quickly!"

laughing

Tha C-Master
lol, what was I on when I made this thread?

Good lord...

dvampire
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
lol, what was I on when I made this thread?

Good lord...

It's no big deal, I made alot of bad threads! big grin

Ianus
Damn.

Venom Dude No.1: Triple Post! 400 Points!

General Kaliero
Are you kidding? Raphael in SC3 is kinda half-demon, and he still has that triple-hit vertical attack, plus a few other easily abuseable attacks. Oh, and just two kinds of guards and he can block almost anything!

((I'm joking. Raphael's awesome, but Dante'd own him. I think...))

*tries to make Dante in SC3's Create-a-chara mode*

Ianus
SCIII has create a character?

Illustrious
Indeed it does.

Ianus
That's pimp. I'm buying it.

IceJaw
Big barabump!

blind faith
Dante destroys Raphael. He has too much going for him, there ain't really anything Raphael can do that Dante can't evade or just recover from. Too bad the same can't be said about Raphael.

Raphael loses 10/10.

Reptile_Master
Originally posted by Janus Marius
Damn.

Venom Dude No.1: Triple Post! 400 Points! yeah thanks dude cool

Burning thought
Dante dies from his own sword slashing his head off

IceJaw
thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.