which is better

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BloodBird
1 or 2

xyz jedi
I don't get you

green dude
if you mean movie Number II clone wars it was better the first was kinda dull the fights were short and ani was not to strong cuz he's a kid. I only like number one for some reasons but mostly because Qui-gon-Jnn was alive no one was dead. And number 2 had no messa JarJar there and the fight scenes were better and their was more and the music was good.

matreid
Number 2.

OB1-KeNinja
I liked Episode 2 better.

b-dan
i like them the same

ccoo
AOTC was much better than TPM. There was not as much Jar Jar in AOTC, and it definitely was more of an adult movie. TPM suffered from two things: It was a setup movie for the whole Star Wars saga, so it took alot of time to get going. And the main character was a 10 year old boy, so it limited Lucas from really showing Anakin in any physical scenes or real dramatic scenes except flying a pod or spaceship. I have definitely watched AOTC more than TPM.

Darth Travizzle

DeVi| D0do
Episode 1. By far. I can't watch Episode II... it makes me want to hurt people.

cad
Originally posted by b-dan
i like them the same same here. smile

Wickerman
i like them both the same....which is the same as saying i dislike both of them.
thumb down

~wickerman~

xyz jedi
I guess 1 but I've only seen 2 once so I don't know.

Red Superfly
Episode I is better than II.

The action in Episode II is awful. The car chase is crap, especially because the Fifth Element did it better and made it seem quite dangerous comparred to the stupid Episode II chase.

Jango vs Obi-Wan was too short, while Geonosis was utter crap. I don't like Geonosis at all. As soon as the movie goes there, NOTHING seems like Star Wars. The Yoda duel at the end is awful, and Dooku is a LAME villain (because he was wasted). Only the Tatooine scenes had any weight or significance.

Episode I however, had wonderful set pieces such as the Pod Race and the final duel. Despite it's terrible flaws (everything concerning the gungans makes me reach for the skip button) the good in Episode I outweighs the tiny amount of good stuff from Episode II.

Even though I think Episode I shouldn't have even existed (would have been better to flesh out the superior Episode III's events across three movies, starting with the clone war and having the same actors and timeline throughout like the OT) I still think Episode I is the superior movie.

Darth_fury
i like them the same

Episode I:because darth maul is a cool villain and the fight is just so exciting

Episode II:anakin is a jedi and is trying his best to be a jedi but when his mum dies he wont take no crap from the sand people and a he slaughters em

Dark Lord Plo
I liked Jar Jar SOOO much more in the 1st than the 2nd.....thats what were talkin bout right?confused1

SnakeEyes
You suck.

Dark Lord Plo
u have heard of sarcasm,no?

JKozzy
Episode II, but Red Superfly brings some very good points about Episode I. If Episode II had followed its path, then Episode I wouldn't have felt so isolated from the rest of the saga, in my opinion. I think Lucas definately was reaching for tie-ins a little too deep into the original trilogy, and coupled with 3PO's terrible jokes (Oh, I'm so beside myself!) and the love dialogue, I definately can see why people would like I better than II. Though the Gungans do suck.

exanda kane
Originally posted by Red Superfly
Episode I is better than II.

The action in Episode II is awful. The car chase is crap, especially because the Fifth Element did it better and made it seem quite dangerous comparred to the stupid Episode II chase.

Jango vs Obi-Wan was too short, while Geonosis was utter crap. I don't like Geonosis at all. As soon as the movie goes there, NOTHING seems like Star Wars. The Yoda duel at the end is awful, and Dooku is a LAME villain (because he was wasted). Only the Tatooine scenes had any weight or significance.

Episode I however, had wonderful set pieces such as the Pod Race and the final duel. Despite it's terrible flaws (everything concerning the gungans makes me reach for the skip button) the good in Episode I outweighs the tiny amount of good stuff from Episode II.

Even though I think Episode I shouldn't have even existed (would have been better to flesh out the superior Episode III's events across three movies, starting with the clone war and having the same actors and timeline throughout like the OT) I still think Episode I is the superior movie.

None of the PT is like Star Wars because theres no Han Solo

darthsith19

this should be a poll, though.

SithHappens
I like TPM, IDK why I just like it. More than AotC. Ofcourse I like the OT much better than the PT. And I am still undecided where to place RotS on my list. But yeah overall 1>2 IMO.

JenR1215
could u define IDK, OT, and PT?

Backspace
Originally posted by JenR1215
could u define IDK, OT, and PT?
I Dont Know, Original Trilogy, Prequel Trilogy. wink

JenR1215
OII!!!! i should had know the IDK doh

JenR1215
MAN... yawl are going to probably think i have the WORST taste in movies, but my favorite is AOTC.... roll eyes (sarcastic) *HEH*

DeVi| D0do
yawl are going to probably think i have the WORST taste in movies
Yeah, pretty much... stick out tongue

masterkit
Episode I is way better i can sit through that whole movie. In episode II I have to skip way ahead to the arena.

JenR1215
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
Yeah, pretty much... stick out tongue

blushing ... it's a girl thing i think. wink

Dan Skywalker
I prefer Episode II, simply for Count Dooku, hes just such a great character and i loved all the political manuvering during the movie.

JenR1215
Originally posted by Dan Skywalker
I prefer Episode II, simply for Count Dooku, hes just such a great character and i loved all the political manuvering during the movie.

YES!!!

JenR1215
YES!

Ast
MAN... yawl are going to probably think i have the WORST taste in movies, but my favorite is AOTC.... roll eyes (sarcastic) *HEH*

I have seen worse taste, but yours isnt great. stick out tongue

JenR1215
Originally posted by Ast
I have seen worse taste, but yours isnt great. stick out tongue

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaby

Ast
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaby

Good to see that you have developed a catchphrase. laughing out loud

pr1983
TPM... duel of the fates makes it better almost entirely by itself...

darthsith19
Two. One is overall better as far as duels go and it has Maul. 2 has the best ground battle of the 2, best space battle, sexiest versions of Padme and I just love the start of the Cloe Wars, the battle of Geonosis, as well as Jango vs. Obi-Wan in the rain. Snd Jar Jar as well as TPM Anakin arn't in it.

Canadadude
One is better than two by far. One had some positive things that I thought were good. One would have been a great Star Wars movie if you took out Jar Jar, the Pod Racers announcers, and C3-P0, add in an older Anakin, and put the the whole Dooku leaving the council story in.

spiderboy5
Originally posted by exanda kane
None of the PT is like Star Wars because theres no Han Solo han solo sux........

Canadadude
Han Solo does not suck

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.