Kill bill volume 1 or 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BloodBird
which is better???

MildPossession
I love it as a whole.

Cinemaddiction
In retrosepct, I enjoyed 1 a lot more. 2 was a totally different movie with very little correlation other than main characters.

Morning_Glory
I loved Kill Bill 2 so much better than the first one.. but I still like both of the films.. Uma kicks ass

Myth
They are best viewed as one movie, but the 2nd half is definitely better.

JohnnyBloom
i agree: in my opinion they really are just one big movie, but i like the second one better cos you actually find out wot's going on and it all ends itself hapilly!!
a truly brilliant pair of films though!! - QTs best in my opinion

Dreadlord_913
Originally posted by MildPossession
I love it as a whole.

JohnnyBloom
^^ TOTALLY ^^
i think it's because you can't really watch one without watching the other one for it all to make sense - they ... sort of complete each other (sound weird, but they sort of do!)

Nevermind
I hate that 'It's one movie' crap. Yes I know they are but I totally don't feel that when it comes to these movies. I've only seen both once so maybe I'm missing something, but in my opinion Vol. 1 is infinitely better.

Ladyluck
they're both excellent films but if I were to chose one I'd chose vol.1 mostly because I loved the little anime bit about o ren's past

Harry_Monkey
I think film 2 was better because Deryl Hannah got her a** kicked!

GreenFist
Well i liked them both because # 1 you know was an eye opener then #2 was a mouth dropper

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.