Annihilus vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
http://www.marveldirectory.com/pics/picsa/anihillus.gif

Annihilus is a bad ass, I have no clue why no one mentions him around here.

long pig
-B to da U to da M to da P-

Annihilus' destructive power is on par with Silver Surfer's.

C'mon people, jesus mother muhammad.....where's Hulk Power when ya need him????

DarkCrawler
On par with Silver Surfer?

Well, I guess he beats the Hulk then.

BENITO
Probaly hulk since heroes always win but If it was outside of a comics ANNIHULUS

leonidas
he's not mentioned much long because he's not around all that often. and yeah, he is close to ss, in pure brute force, but he lacks ss's subtlety and doesn't absorb energy like ss can. thing has fought him for prolonged lengths of time. and since he can't steal hulk's radiation, i think hulk would ultimately take this, but he'd have to be pretty damn pissed.

ZephroCarnelian
This guy just sounds like a bigger version of Surfer lol.

If he can fire cosmic blasts then I'[d go with him.

Even Hulk can only survive so much.

K3VIL
Actually Annihilus is dead, but the FF4 writers forgot of the son the alpha primitives of Maximus The Mad take away from the battlefield of the fight the Gideon Found henchmen.It was a blue egg which was dropped from Annihilus neck after his beheadment performed from Hellscout.

Wynndar
Annihilus has died multiple times and always comes back, yea the egg thing is just something he does. the Negative Zone creatures r waaaaay under rated on here. Blastaar destroyed the home of the Eternals by himself, if i remember right. Annihilus without the rod is a match for Blastaar with the rod. Annihilus with the rod is more powerful than most physical characters in the 616 dimension. Remember he attacked Asgard itself...kicked Thor's @ss with ease...but consequently got his own beat down by Odin. Annihilus's raw power should surpass Surfer's as far as i can tell. He should also beat the Hulk in straight up fight...until Hulk gets mad enough to overpower him. And Annihilus has class 50 strength on his own, with the rod his abilities r vastly increased, and he does have matter manipulation abilities.

Hulk Power
I think that Hulk would win after a really hard fight. The Hulk might even faint right after beating Annihilus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.