Ozymandius, Nite Owl II, Rorschach VS. Batman, Blue Beetle, Harvey Bullock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MERCILOUS
Nite Owl II and Blue Beetle get 1 vehicle and there usual gadgets, Harvey gets 1 revolver and 12 bullets, Batman has "standard" patrol gear, Rorshach gets his grappling hook gun.

The location is a huge parking complex, spiral ramp and elevators and all, half filled with cars of varying sort. Assume the vehicles are looming just at opposite edges of the parking structure but can be used in any way.

I'd post pics but if you don't know who these characters are you shouldn't be posting anyways.

All characters will stay in character (they will not use tactics that they are capable of but never do.)

long pig
Rorshach owns....!!

MERCILOUS
Yeah, Rorshach is so cool (I hope i spelt it right.) and harvey bullock is the detective guy right? Other wise i messed up.

long pig
Rorschach I think it's spelled

long pig
The Watchmen movie is coming out next year!

MERCILOUS
Yeah I can't wait, of course there's always the fear that they'll mess it up.

MERCILOUS
Well, I say Harvey as the weak link, he probably isn't doing anything in this fight (except soak up a little damage.) But Batman's gadgets compensate. I'm gonna say team Watchment takes it though, just cause of Ozymandius, the stuff that guy did was amazing even though we never got to see his full potential.

long pig
Pretty much, right on the money.

You do realize 99% of the people here have no idea who these people are right?
sad

MERCILOUS
I guessed as much, but It's really quite sad. You shouldn't even be allowed into one of these forums if you haven't read this book.

long pig
I agree, although it's more of a detective novel than a superhero comic.
Watchmen may be one of the greatest comics to ever be written, seriously.

MERCILOUS
That can be said of a few good Batman stories though.

MERCILOUS
computer weirded out, sorry bout the double post.

whirlysplat
Well Rorschach is an ok character. I liked "Ozzyman more". However its still not Moores greatest work, thats still in Limbo. If Watchman is a success maybe we'll get the real heart of eighties comic darkness and my sig. big grin

MERCILOUS
Discuss! Someone stand up for Batman or something!

Laminator_X
Of course the real Moore vs. DCU matchup would be:
Ozymandiaz, Nite Owl, & Rorshach
vs.
Thunderbolt, Blue Beetle & the Question.

Hmm, I smell a thread...

MERCILOUS
I put Batman in 'cause at least that way there was a chance in hell someone would respond.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.