Songs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Malentous
Does enyone know where i can get "Duel of Fates" (the music when Darth Maul fights against Obi-one and Qui-gon)

Next i would love 2 know where i could find "May the froce be whit you" this music is heard many times in star wars and i love it big grin.

Then i would still love to know the Showdown music from Anikan V.S. Obi-one , gotta love that 1 big grin

and 1 other music , unfortunateley i dont know the name so i wil try to expllain .
this "unnamed music" i am looking for apears in 2 movies (as fast as i can remember) Episode 1 end 2 , in Part 1 you get to hear the music when Qui-gon and Obi-one see the Droid army (not realy a loud wild music) in Episode 2 you get to hear The music when obi-one ets to see the clone army.

if anyone else knows some kick-ass music from Star Wars , then please make time to give me a chat , i would love to hear it.

jon84
You should buy the OST's, the revenge of the sith soundtrack has a free ''a musical journey'' DVD. imho worth every penny!

but... if you looking for a download try limewire or BT. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Malentous
wel i was actualy looking for some free downloading websites (my download programes are currently not-functional , messed) yet again i would aprieciate it if someone could help me.

The Biker Scout
Here you go dude

http://www.emp3world.com/mp3/32124/John%20Williams/%20Duel%20Of%20The%20Fates

Darth Malentous
Thx man big grin big grin big grin big grin ive been looking for that ...... uhm a looong time :P big grin big grin .... thx again!

Darth Malentous
THX AGAIN big grin big grin eek!

The Biker Scout
No prob enjoy let me know if ya need any others...

Darth Malentous
but i still got some songs big grin (btw i cant seem to download Duel of fate's on that site messed , realy strange it'l open Quicktime automaticly .... nothing realy wrong whit that cuz i can hear the song but , i would still prefer having the song on my drive and just hearing it on Windows Media Player , but you did fine helping me so manny thxx smile

The Biker Scout
save it to a temp folder then open it with an MP3 player program dude

Darth Malentous
yea yea all the song i prefer are on the top , and 1 unknown Music , i dont know the name and there arent anny site yett that provided some good info.)

Darth Malentous
ah i'l try it thx. smile

Darth Malentous
you'r a live saver wink thx , all my 5 are belong to u , u roxx

Darth Malentous
if annyone knows the name of the "Unnamed Music" give me a ring , and if u know where i could download it that would be totaly fantastic big grineek!eek!eek!

Darth Malentous
wel i guese ethryone lost interest free to post what u would like to post smile

The New History
What do ye mean "Unnamed Music"? confused

green dude
You can download songs on a thing called Kazza i havn't burned C-d myself but sis dose and it works fine you can search for any song and download it and you can listen to any time you want. smile

Right now my isn't working but look for the site you can get any songs that have been released stick out tongue

The Biker Scout
heres a great site and easy to master program if you are new to it Darth , try this...

http://www.mediamonkey.com/

Darth Malentous
wel i gues il fix E-donkey and my other download program soon enough seems to be the easiest way :P , o yea and if u dont know wich "Unnamed music" i ment try looking at the top ive tryed to explain what music i was looking for , couldnt find it though (cuz i didnt knew the name)

Darth_Vader05
Go to www.dockingbay101.com they have all the soundtracks and other fan songs.

The Biker Scout
nice sig brother...very nice indeed

Darth Malentous
OMG THX big grin big grin eek!eek! i dont think i'l need anny more .... big grin

Lord J
hey who has the song "general grievous talks to lord sidious" cause if you have can u send me it or tell me where to get it ive looked i cant find it

Jedi Priestess
yikes, we DO have an edit post button there fella

commander gree
Originally posted by Darth Malentous
Does enyone know where i can get "Duel of Fates" (the music when Darth Maul fights against Obi-one and Qui-gon)

Next i would love 2 know where i could find "May the froce be whit you" this music is heard many times in star wars and i love it big grin.

Then i would still love to know the Showdown music from Anikan V.S. Obi-one , gotta love that 1 big grin

and 1 other music , unfortunateley i dont know the name so i wil try to expllain .
this "unnamed music" i am looking for apears in 2 movies (as fast as i can remember) Episode 1 end 2 , in Part 1 you get to hear the music when Qui-gon and Obi-one see the Droid army (not realy a loud wild music) in Episode 2 you get to hear The music when obi-one ets to see the clone army.

if anyone else knows some kick-ass music from Star Wars , then please make time to give me a chat , i would love to hear it. i say download

Lord J
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
yikes, we DO have an edit post button there fella what do u mean

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.