Why didn't Jedi try new ways to use the force can theyideal age to begin Jedi trainin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

green dude
Why didn't Jedi try new ways to use the force can they ?What is ideal age to begin Jedi training. smile

Im going to answer both to many threads have these questions im to answers these. Feel free to post some of your answers or if i got something wrong. stick out tongue

Qustion 1: Why didn't Jedi try new ways to use the force can they ?

Yes they could GL only gave us a taste of the lightside/Jedi power and darkside/Sith power can do they can do mind tricks, force push & pull choke,force lightning, force body move (makes someone do same moves as you)and more.

If you watched ROTJ (return of the Jedi) then you would see that when Yoda was training Luke he told him to pull the x-wing out of the swam Luke:"i'll try Yoda really inoyed "no try eitheir you can or can't and Yoda x-wing out out of swamp.

Luke failed in beliveing in that you can do anything if you know you can do it or you do it can if you belive you can.

And thats another thing why Yoda didn't want to train Luke he was to old when your young you have open mind and belive in what your told to so thats why younglings were trained so young but Luke was old and had lost all his child likeness so it was harder for him to learn.

Back to the topic yes Jedi can do alot more than what we've seen they just have to believe they can do it and use the force.

Next question ill write have anymore post them and i will or others will try to answer them

green dude
What is ideal age to begin Jedi training?

Yonger the better like four or 5 10-11-12 max

If you watched ROTJ (return of the Jedi) then you would see that when Yoda was training Luke he told him to pull the x-wing out of the swam Luke:"i'll try" Yoda really inoyed "no try eitheir you can or can't" and he pulls x-wing out of swam.

Luke failed in beliveing in that you can do anything if you know you can do it or you do it can if you belive you can.

And thats another thing why Yoda didn't want to train Luke he was to old when your young you have open mind and belive in what your told to so thats why younglings were trained so young but Luke was old and had lost all his child likeness so it was harder for him to learn he lost trust and hope of what a little/kid have so thats why.

Plus he thought luke would be like Ani has fear and gets to attached to things he tests him he tries to make him discourage and angry to see if he will be the same. But Luke shows detemination ,will but no fear
in the end Yoda agrees to train him.

Lukes says he's not afraid Yoda: says you will be you will be and hopes he will if he fears dark than he will not join like his dad. big grin

archive monitor
no they are taken when they are born,if the midichlorian count is too low they are taken back. they are ussually not wrong though

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.