Picture request

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

moonwalker741
I didnt't know where to put this, so i put it here because this forum gets more recognition...Would anybody have this one particular picture of Darth Vader sitting in the thing in Empire, and the jedi force ghost are around him?

The Biker Scout
nope but peep this one

The Biker Scout
sorry this is ^ supposed to be there

muserke
How sad. Altough it doesn't make sense: he needs his mask to breath. And he has 2 mechanical arms.
Well yeah, it's fanart.

The Biker Scout
true but its cool

archive monitor
read shadows of the empire. youl find vader can survive in his meditation chamber without mask

Darth Malentous
Originally posted by muserke
How sad. Altough it doesn't make sense: he needs his mask to breath./B]

wel he dies at the end of Ep. 6 when he loses his helmet yes , but ethry time he gets out of his personel room you see the helmet gets attached , try looking an older SW movie , think ul notice it and maybe ul reconsider.

moonwalker741
nope thats not the picture, but its like a painting type thing...

LightSaber_Part
Originally posted by archive monitor
read shadows of the empire. youl find vader can survive in his meditation chamber without mask

yes and it looks like he is in the chamber

palpy_666
Hmm.. I like this picture alot.. But who his he looking/talking to?

jgtch
hey moonwalker741, this the pic you're wanting?? wink

Delta 62
That first pic was a nice and rather sad one. If only it looked better..

smeep

The Biker Scout
he is looking at Padme...hey I tried...and its cgi created

The Ones
cgi created? what program do you use?

The Biker Scout
Corel Painter IX.

terd40
good job, just mar up the face a little and replace the hand and you will be set

The Biker Scout
thanks

moonwalker741
Originally posted by jgtch
hey moonwalker741, this the pic you're wanting?? wink

no, its like that, hes in that thing but its a like a artwork painting and you see jedi ghost around him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.