Soul Plane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jasminelily
Hey, wat do u guys think about Soul Plane?? Sum ppl think its crude n racial...

Agent Elrond
Total BS. I wouldn't see if u paid me.

Evil Dead
"sum ppl" actually went to see this movie? ****ing suckers......

Agent Elrond
It only made 14 mil. Tha 14 mil more than I expected

Linkalicious
I hate to sound racist, but i hate all of these black comedies that have one white guy in the whole film and he plays either the "b!tch" or the complete foolish moron. Thanks Tom Arnold for humiliating yourself for the benefit of the black community.

As good as Next Friday was...it was the same thing. Corny jokes and slapstick comedy with no plot, no decent storyline, and some terrible acting.

Johnson Family Vacation is the same thing. Never watched these movies, and never will. Oh and Pooty Tang was another one...

Neo_Version 7
anyone think this movie was awesome?

Jackie Malfoy
Never heard of it.What is it about?jm

Neo_Version 7
I don't mean this in a racist way, but ppl describe it as a black movie-hardcore.

I found it kinda funny.

TheFilmProphet
Originally posted by Agent Elrond
It only made 14 mil. Tha 14 mil more than I expected

That much? wow......

I remember the Wayans Bros. were asked a question about scriptwriting during a television interview once and they said anyone could write a bad movie like Soul Plane in thirty minutes.

Soul Train=Soul Plane-The people who wrote it were genuises. wink1

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by TheFilmProphet

I remember the Wayans Bros. were asked a question about scriptwriting during a television interview once and they said anyone could write a bad movie like Soul Plane in thirty minutes.

Including themselves. Honestly, the more I think about it, they have very little room to talk.

Morning_Glory
this movie looks like--> shit

TheFilmProphet
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Including themselves. Honestly, the more I think about it, they have very little room to talk.

They have had their up and downs. wink

Actually besides perhaps White Chicks and maybe even SM 2 those films seem fine.

ragesRemorse
i hate homeboy flicks. there so god damn stupid. It is like slapstick, but with hoes and drugs added into the mix.

Neo_Version 7
just the way I like it

Jackie Malfoy
Those two brothers from "White Chicks" were in it?In that case I am glad I did not see it.JM

Grand Mage Gav
hello where is this

jon84
Soul plane was horrible... sick I seen the pirated version, when it was first released. No one with the right mind should pay to see this crap!

BlackC@t
You couldn't drag me, kicking and screaming to this movie.

Afro Cheese
All of these modern black comedies seem to get their movie ideas from watching BET's Comic View.

Darth Jello
this movie looked bad, but no movie could ever be worse than the stupids or national lampoon's dorm daze

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.