Qui Gon taught Yoda/Obi how to continue life as luminus beings, How did Anakin know?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eddy Urquia
If Master Qui Gon Ginn is a master of the "life force", that is a master compassionate towards all life forms no matter how insignificant it may seem(Jar jar Example). Master Qui Gon believed that ALL lifeforms had the Right to exist within the "life force". this is why it is obvious that it was Master Qui Gon who was studying that mstycal art of continuing one's existence after death as luminus beings (ghosts).

QUESTION: If Master Qui Gon had cummuned with Yoda in Ep II AotC while in the meditation scene "No, Anakin. No!" one can conclude that Yoda was taught how to return after death as a "ghost" In Ep III RotS, Yoda tells Obiwan that while in exile his old master awaited for him on Tatooine where he would be taught by Qui Gon how to learn this new technique of become a ghost. Yoda says "teach you how to commun with him, I will" here is an example that Yoda already communicates and knows how to become a ghost in case on death and he will teach Obiwan how to do the same. HOW DOES VADER AT THE END OF EP VI RotJ, KNOW HOW TO BECOME A GHOST IF HE WAS TURNED TO EVIL BEFORE EVEN OBIWAN KNEW OF THIS NEW TECHNIQU? How does Luke save his father, and he becomes a ghost. Anakin did not know how to become a luminus bieng during Ep III. How then does old vader become a ghost in Ep VI if he did not know of Qui Gon's teachings. Please reply and destroy this evil post that i have become. " I'm not the Jedi i should be" (Ep III)

Darth Malentous
wel i think Vader thought that from its own Master darth Sidious , but you got a good point there.

Yoda is pretty clear , Qui-Gonn couldnt knew how to use that Life-Force if he hadnt had lessons in it , and Yoda being an being over 900 years old he should know how to do Life-Force .

(Anikan got real close 2 a master in III , maybe between II and III he learned it)

Darth Malentous
srry i got some lines mixxd up messed :P some doenst make goos sence now embarrasment

green dude
Qui-gon Jnn did not know this when befor he died he found out it says in movie III ROTS Yoda says to Obi-wan Yoda:"Your old master has come back from the nether world to train me to tech you to comune with him i will" Qui-gon learned in nether world you can do this befoer or after death. smile

Befor DV darth vader died excepted he was compassionate towards his wife and son he was not Anikan for awhile he was consumed by Vader befor he dies he is Aikan he loves all things again like the little boy he was again believed that ALL lifeforms had the Right to exist within the "life force". big grin

So thats why you get it if not just send me a message or post here agian if you got what i meant. stick out tongue

Lazerlike42
Anakin was a creation of the force itself, so it was much, much easier for him to figure it out than for others, such as QGJ. Also, it's possible Yoda and Obi-Wan, or QGJ, helped Anakin after he died.

Tulak Hord
"THIS NEW TECHNIQU?" (Ep III)

It's not really a new Technique, since other Jedi can do it. (I can't name names, since it's EU stuff)

Tulak Hord
Oh, and, who taught Luke when he was a force ghost in the Jedi Academy Trilogy? (More EU stuff)

Robin Darkside
Anakin learned it after death, he was redeemed by yoda and obiwan

Jedi Styles
That seems more accurate RObin Darkside...

Besides, if I remmeber in Rotj, Luke cremates his Vather... lol

Ast Rofan
Maybe it has something to do with basically sacrificing himself like kenobi did.

mike_kenobi
possibly

Lazerlike42
nope, then that rules out Qui-Gon. Furthermore, I believe that EU explained it that way and ROTS was said by someone important to debunk the EU explanation.

Bicnarok

yerssot
that's quite disproven by Yoda saying OB1 has to learn this technique...

Why Anakin became a ghost? Cause he's the exception, he's the Chosen One, he gets "special treatment" in this imo

adele2k5
because it was an act of love for his son that he was able to retain his identify after death. its in the ROFTS book.

Pogel
He wasn't really a ghost. It was Sidious with a camouflage as Anakin-Ghost, to spy on Obi and Yoda. Later, he ghost-killed them in their ghost-sleep.
Sidious obviously learned it from his master Plagueis who himself is Sidious from the future. The circle is complete.

Red Superfly
Luke was on acid. Simple as that.

Darth Plagueis
Originally posted by Red Superfly
Luke was on acid. Simple as that. Thats hard to follow.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.