Dragonball Z RPG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ssj3_Naruto
This is a DBZ RPG, only ssj3, no ssj4, and u can't start out with Super Saiyan. u have 2 earn it. there is pl in this game and i will award pl when there is a post that u actually do something like killed a bear, etc, etc. different things will get u different pl awards. u will start out with 500 pl, and move up over time. this is for transformations
SS1:100,000 pl
SS2:500,000 pl
SS3:1,000,000 pl

and so goes for humans and nemekians, androids and all that. (NOTE: must choose a race from DBZ, or DB) if u r not a saiyan, then when u get a transformation it will just be normal except it'll have "Super" after it. a few things that are differen't from DBZ universe 1: there is still a planet Vegeta 2: each race will start on there home planet (NOTE: if u r a tuffel, u'll start out on planet Vegeta with the saiyans and when i get a few tuffels and saiyans there will be a war) 4: ZA wairriors will only teach, and Goku, Vegeta, Gohan , And Trunks r on Planet Vegeta 5: all planets that were destroyed in the tv seiries and manga will be back.

Rules
1:No spamming
2:no racism
3:have fun

This is what ur first post should look like

Name: (Must be realistic)
Race: (remember, from DBZ or DB seires)
Starting attack: (only one)
Bio: (realistic)
Weapon: (if any)

thats it excrpt Saiyans have Tails and when the Full moon is out (I Will announce that) They go into there Oozaru form. HAVE FUN!!!!!

The .hacker
You need permission...

Ssj3_Naruto
Name: Gojin
Speciesmessedaiyan
Starting Attack: Kamoniko
Bio: Saiyan Born from a powerful, yet low level, saiyan family. his parents died when he was young and he was raised by his grandfather.no, a warrior has been sent into this world, not to bad, for his parents hated King Vegeta, But to do good.
Weapon:Crystal Longsword

Ssj3_Naruto
huh? i'm new so i don't know what u talking about

The .hacker
Go to the first thread on this thung the POST NEW GAME IDEAS HERE thing and type your idea and see how many people like and Ushgark may give you permission

Ssj3_Naruto
Oh!!!!! well then, i guess i could just delete this

Ssj3_Naruto
Guess this RPG down nvm...

feralboy
if you do get permission pm me.

Name:chday
racemessedaiyan
attack:star wave
hair long and black
she is 120lbs and 5 foot 8
bio:chday is the daughter of of king Vegeta.but she is nothing like her brother.

Darth Chronus
yeah if you get permission PM me too cuz this coulda been cool

Ssj3_Naruto
K, i decided to keep it up and i'll pm u guys if i gt permission ^_^

The .hacker
Um...

Name: Shiko
Race: Saiyan
Attack: Flash bomb
S. attack: Super flash bomb evil face
Hair: Short and blue
5'2" 120 LBS
Bio: The son of Goten and the first one of them without "Go" in his name. He is only 12 but packs a powerful punch.

Ssj3_Naruto
I still haven't got permission so don't go posting.

Tidus09
This sounds like it would be awesome if it had permission... Im in when it does.

Namemessedako
Attack: Trimental Beam
Appearence: Semi-long brown hair, wears anything black or dark in color. 5' 10"
Bio: An outsider. Not even he knows his past, in which he is trying to find out through any means nescessary. Doesn't like to be pushed around.

Ssj3_Naruto
Hey you guys, vote for this RPG, no one has voted... sad please vote...

Trunkten
Name: Miroku-chan
Race: Sayian
Starting attack: Ki Pressure
Bio: Miroku-chan was named after a character in a show that his father used to watch because as a baby, he was always groping his mothers friends but did not know any better in his state of Sayian infancy. He is now a leading member in the Sayian army
Weapon: Sayian Armor Blades (the shoulders parts come off and harden, turning into blades)

black_goku#1
Originally posted by feralboy
if you do get permission pm me.

Name:chday
racemessedaiyan
attack:star wave
hair long and black
she is 120lbs and 5 foot 8
bio:chday is the daughter of of king Vegeta.but she is nothing like her brother.
me too

Name:requza
age19
race:black half sayian
attack:kamehamehhafinalflash wave (a mixture of vegetas and goku attack and can be split in two
Bio:training to be the strongest sayain ever

frylock
ya if u get permission tell me buddy i love dbz and i would wanna be
name:lance
race:namake
move:energy blast
bio:a young namake who has be come
very powerfull and is the best fighter in his town.

Stephanie20
Name: Serenity

Starting attack: Silver Crystal Cosmic

Bio: I hope this is right. Ok, Serenity is Prince Vegeta's full saiyan daughter, since this is kinda like a different universe Vegeta can have a full saiyan daughter before he meets Bulma right. Looks like Vegeta, expect she has very long hair that goes down to her butt, her bans is like Vegeta's so are her eyes. She is 5ft.4in she is kinda short for a saiyan kinda like Vegeta huh. Her outfit is the same as Vegeta's. She has a dark tan. She is also just as evil as Vegeta started out, came to earth with Vegeta and Nappa. Like Vegeta she lived out the battle.

Weapon: None, unless you count the scouter as a Weapon

mewzoey
Name~Zoey
Race~Human
Starting attack~Strawberry bell
Bio~I'm 13 I'm a cat 100% wacky and I have a big crush on this guy named Mark
Weapon~a heart shape laser

JacopeX
Damn i was gonna play a good character (My sn)

JacopeX

Ssj3_Naruto
Originally posted by Stephanie20
Name: Serenity

Starting attack: Silver Crystal Cosmic

Bio: I hope this is right. Ok, Serenity is Prince Vegeta's full saiyan daughter, since this is kinda like a different universe Vegeta can have a full saiyan daughter before he meets Bulma right. Looks like Vegeta, expect she has very long hair that goes down to her butt, her bans is like Vegeta's so are her eyes. She is 5ft.4in she is kinda short for a saiyan kinda like Vegeta huh. Her outfit is the same as Vegeta's. She has a dark tan. She is also just as evil as Vegeta started out, came to earth with Vegeta and Nappa. Like Vegeta she lived out the battle.

Weapon: None, unless you count the scouter as a Weapon

Go Ahead and be Vegeta's Full Saiyan Daughter, like i said, there's a lot of things different in this Alternate universe of Dbz. and man, i didn't think i would even get this many people throughout the whole thing!

Ssj3_Naruto

Stephanie20
Really I'm stronger then him cause I'm the princess of all saiyans

Ssj3_Naruto

Okey dokey.......but you gotta be weaker than him when he's in super Saiyan, cause that's was suppost to be the strongest thing in the Universe...

JacopeX

Will see about that when this starts. But Ill deal with you last. Igot to help fight against any threat to the world!

Stephanie20
"HAHAHA!" Laughs like an evil saiyan. "We will see about that won't we."

Ssj3_Naruto
"HAHAHA!" Laughs like an evil saiyan. "We will see about that won't we." \

I see in your two's future......MORTAL ENEMIES!!!!!! (BTW, you guys aren't as powerful as me or the almighty Pie)

JacopeX
Originally posted by Ssj3_Naruto
\

I see in your two's future......MORTAL ENEMIES!!!!!! (BTW, you guys aren't as powerful as me or the almighty Pie)

HA HA laughing evil face Im not a weak mortal. But I also will not be stopped. ((Can die))

Stephanie20
I can't die either cause really I'm the legendary super warrior, which is said to be even stronger then Brolly

JacopeX
I was done with Brolly centuries ago. He was a good fighter, but not good enough. Looks like youre probably my match. Finally I found a match.

Stephanie20
No way the only people that even stand a chance are little Gohan or maybe even Kakarott

feralboy
chday flys over them

JacopeX
::sees someone coming::

::Turns back to Serenity::

His name is GOKU! hes not a saiyan anymore!

feralboy
chday land."goku. he's so strong"

JacopeX
::Turns to that same person::

Yes....Who are you?

feralboy
"chday.princess of all saiyans"

JacopeX
::kneels to her::

Greeting...Princess chday...

::gets up:: My name is Jacope X, Proctector of the universe. Wheres the o so called prince of saiyans Vegeta?

feralboy
"my brother.who knows"

JacopeX
Well, Ill see him out of nowhere....like always.

::looks around::

I wonder where I am. Ive been traveling so much, I lost track of where I am. I actually travel very fast. Fast as a sayian rocket.

feralboy
your on new vegeta

JacopeX
Whoa. Never been here before. Its hot out here.

::sweats. Grabs a watwer bottle and wets his hair::

May I ask a question? Do you have a GPS of some sort? The reason is classified.

feralboy
yes i do i need it to find goku

shadow12
can i join

JacopeX
oh... well I need to for three reasons and one of the reasons is to find Goku also. Why do you need to find Goku anyway?

JacopeX
((SSJ 3 Naruto hasnt been here for awhile so you must wait a while until he comes))

feralboy
~you can join it won't him~

"i have my reasons"

JacopeX
Ok. well is it ok if I can share the GPs with you because the reson is very serious and important....

:messedince shes a saiyan, He cant tell her about the reason::

So what do you say?

feralboy
sure.just one thing i can't live in space

JacopeX
Why?

feralboy
no air and all the ships are gone

JacopeX
Hey,Dont worry.

::grabs out an air tank for space::

Heres an air tank made by this proffessor for space.Yo, and we can still get their but is it ok if I can help you get to goku.

feralboy
yes

JacopeX
Ok..

::waits until she waers the tank to breathe::

Yo, the reason why I bring a tank is for the warriorsl from earth to get to other planets to fight against evil. Like Tien, Yan cha, Krillin, Gohan, Piccolo, and many more. To bad most of them died.

feralboy
funny goku needs my help in a battel

JacopeX
He actually travels himself.

::keeps waiting::

feralboy
lets go

JacopeX
ok, lets be out.

::grabs Chday tightly so she wont fall from his hands and flies away::

here your directions, take out your GPS and tell me were to go to get to Goku.

::keeps flying::

shadow12
ignore this post

feralboy
keep going this way and we'll be there

JacopeX
::goes to where she pointed out::

::sees earth. Wonders were in earth::

feralboy
maybe we should land on that glove shaped land

JacopeX
its called earth.

::flies over their::

::shield her because she might not be able to handle the atmosphere around the earth::

feralboy
"your powerful"

JacopeX
Hey, they dont call me the top proctetor of the universe for nothing. I proctect it with Goku and the rest. I lost before and won before but i am one of the wost powerful fighters.

::jacope is almost to land and turns the shield off::

::Lands her to earth gentely and smoothly::

ok where here

and now Goku need to be in this piece of land right?

DarkDethbringer
am I to late?

JacopeX
((you can join now)

feralboy
he's ina city

JacopeX
Which way?

::looks both ways::

feralboy
north

JacopeX
aiight lets go

::charges at Chday, grabs her tightly, and flies north::

feralboy
he's below us

xxxpoppunker182
can i join still?

Stephanie20
(have we started this rp yet) "Are we almost to earth yet dad," Serenity asked from inside her space pod, as her father Vegeta was flying infront of her in his spacepod and Nappa was behind her in his own space pod.

JacopeX
ok

::lands safely to land::

Where?

feralboy
piont to him~we need a goku~

JacopeX
Yea, and after 2 years I finally see him.

::Runs to Goku to tell him something top secret::

STARS Nemesis1
can i still join?
Name:Bardin
Racemessedayin/Human
Starting attack:Kamehameha
Bio:Father and Mother killed personally by Frieza. Has been hiding ever since, training

STARS Nemesis1
Also, can we use the Metamoresse art of Fusion? confused

JacopeX
((I wish, but think we can))

Ssj3_Naruto
Originally posted by STARS Nemesis1
Also, can we use the Metamoresse art of Fusion? confused

Yes you can, although i gotta figure out how to do that, and did this get Permission...i haven't been on for so long, been searching for DBZ: Legendary Super Warrior Sprites, so i haven't had much time to do anything....well i coulda, but i NEED the sprites. i'm a collector smile ...everyone who asked can join, and it's never to late!!!

Ssj3_Naruto
we haven't started this rp yet, so plz vote for it. sry to all who say there the strongest, bu there sadly not. me nd an Unknown warrior, who's name i will not spaek tell we get this rp started, are. we have pls that seem like infinity. we can flick any of the z warriors and obliterate them. so don't try and fight me yet. train to get high enough then fight me. and i know evry attack known to the universe, some you guys won't be able to learn unless i deem thee worthy....so there you go!

JacopeX
((OK))

Ssj3_Naruto
Originally posted by JacopeX
((OK))

(( You can still be second strongest big grin ))

JacopeX
((Sure. You think I would even except being that....))

lord_eragon
lol i will vote but how????
It sounds like it will be really kool
soooooo anybody here?

JacopeX
Here!

Disturbing13
Name: Daio-Shin

Sex: Male

Character Background : Not much is known about Daio-Shin , all that is known is his history as a martial artist , he entered the Worlds Martial Art's tournament at the age of seven and proceeded unto the finals catagory , where he was beaten out for third place. Since then he has been training in unbelievable conditions to near death at some points, since this time he has learned to gather and use Ki to his advantage, with the ability to gather Ki , he has taught himself his trademark move, the Genshi Bakudan and also the ability to fly.

Differences from other humans: ( I'm hopping you wont mind me having him Half Saiyan/Half Human. ) The ability to gather Ki , the ability of flight , also the birthmark on his left arm that resembles the Japanese character for Yami. His hair is long and dark purple as his eyes are black. Like the other Kai's, he has seemingly eternal life, unless killed with certain techniques, or with the power of the dragonballs.

Character Personality : Dark, Malevolent, Down right evil at times, but will always come through for his friends no matter what.

Special Techniques : The Genshi Bakudan: He can preform the Genshi Bakudan only after powering up, he fully extends his left arm infront of him as his raises his hand to the palm facing outward, he then closes his eyes and begins to gather Ki to his palm. As the Ki starts to grow larger in the spot , it begins to glow red. As it grows larger he reopens his eyes , they flash red as he does this. When he feels the Ki amount has gathered enough , he moves his left arm backward as the gathered Ki stays in the place it was formed, in his palm. He moves his right arm out halfway to meet the left arm and the Genshi Bakudan. He quickly pulls back both arms and crosses them infront of him , the Ki floats inbetween his crossed arms. He replaces his palms behind the Ki , and tosses it at as his opponent. As the attack is launched , he flys at his opponent , while doing so , he draws his Katana which is tied to his left on his side. Flying past his attack and appearing behind his opponent , he slashes at them knocking them backward , he then flys twords the Genshi Bakudan with his sword drawn to his side , he flys into the heart of the attack , a large white flash of light engulfs the area. When the light clears , his sword glows in a flash of blue light as his entire body is engulfed with a golden aura. He flys high into the sky , his opponent not precieving the upcoming attack. He stops flying upward and glares at his opponent , his eyes once more glowing red , he throws his sword down to the earth , just shy of his target , the sword begins to loose it's aura as a target of sorts begins to form around his opponent. He begins to chant in an arcane language as the golden aura around him begins to dim , once fully dimmed he thrusts his hands forward once more and yells " GENSHI BAKUDAN!!! " the Ki appears once more , this time in a larger force then before , yet still small enough to fit into the palms of his hands , he grasps the Ki and tosses it at the earth as it heads straight for the target. Pulling his arms back after it flys tword the target , the golden aura once more forming around him. He falls to his knees as the aura begins to weaken as the Bakudan gains speed tword the opponent.

The Ability of Flight : He focuses his Ki enough to give himself the power to fly.

Ki Blast :He focuses his Ki at his palms enough to throw at his opponent.

JacopeX
^^^Good character....

Bulma
((Hi, after you make a character, what do you do ?))

JacopeX
((You gotta wait till we can start))

Disturbing13

JacopeX
Yea Yea

Stephanie20
Originally posted by JacopeX
((OK))

Hey! I'm the second strongest, cause I'm the legendary super warrior

Durza
Name: Sheikara
Race: Human
Starting attack: Destructo Disk
Bio: A human that found a Namekian ship near his home and used it to fly to Namek, where he was tutored in the martial arts and his favorite move, the Destructo Disk
Weapon: None

DarkDethbringer
~first! is this going still?and second! can I still join?~

Chaosbark
If it isn't a bother I would like to join as well.

Ssj3_Naruto
the answer to all joining questions, yes you can, and to vote go to the place to come up with ideas and say that my idea is cool and you want to join. that's it.

TheQuincy
wooo hoo i'm am soooooo joining! Which characters are taken?

Blood_Flower
You can just create you're own character if you want.

TheQuincy
(no way I gotta go with an existing character, the characters in dbz kick ass.)

Chaosbark
(Um would people get pissed if I created a character that was a full saiyan? I could make something else if I couldn't do that.)

Blood_Flower

JacopeX
((My character is sooo good but dont worry, ill be extremely fair with everything))

DarkDethbringer
I was thinking of joining bu tthe alternate universe thing is alittle iffy AND I am creating my own and I hopw I have eeveryones support!!!but I most likely willl do this one also but I am not going to give away my secret character for my new one so I will have to think of a new idea...and did you say we can start out with ANY attack because I thought that would be messy one guy had Warp Kamehameha! think they SHOULD have normal and not over the top attacks but thats just me.......

TheQuincy
dethbringer you should make this one. I didn't know this one was an alternate universe. I'd like to do one with existing characters.

DarkDethbringer
mine isn't with existing characters either BUT!!!ion mine you get to completely sculpt the ultimate Warrior!!!!from scratch and you can do almost anything and even find the Seven DragonBalls!!!!!

TheQuincy
No existing characters? None whatsoever? *sigh* Dragonball Z, My "alma-mater" of anime so to speak.

DarkDethbringer
well it would be boring tostart with one that already has everyone in it it would be moer fun to craete your very own char you can even imulate it afteran existing char but everyone will start out not exactly the strongest in teh universe but you can train under,Roshi The Crane Hrmit Kami Popo!Guru King Kai Supreme Kai!anything and it will be very fun!!!!!!

TheQuincy
alright I'll do it. Can there be cameos of the heroes?

DarkDethbringer
in mine hell yes!and also join it in the new ideas thread so I can get permisiion the stuff for it starts at page 71

george2154
Name: George
Starting attack: Kamehameha
Bio: Boy who was sent as a follow-up to Goku's mission only to be sent in a malfunctioning space pod and hit his head and became good.
Weapon: Two Swords.

george2154
Can we start the game now, cuz I am really, really anxious.

Stephanie20
Ok, I was just wondering, who's playing Vegeta and Nappa

sayiamon
Hello. I'm new here. Your making characters, right?

DarkDethbringer
I don't think this is gonna start the guy whon sytarted this is gone and has been for a great while...

sayiamon
Well, heres my character.
Name: Denku
Race: Unknown
Starting attack: MYSTIC KAMAKAZI KAMEHAMEHA
Bio:Parents were a sayian and a namek. HE IS CHAOTIK WHICH MEANS HE ISN'T GOOD OR EVIL. Sent to the planet EARTH.
Weapon:HIS TAIL!!!

sayiamon
Is this game going to start?

sayiamon
Is It?

TheQuincy
this game isn't up

sayiamon
REALLY!!!

sayiamon
Hello? Anyone here?

Ssj3_Naruto
That is the longest i've been gone, i have got to stop neglecting...anyways, for fusion, you have to pm who you are fused with and make up what you want to do together. after you have posted 30 posts, you will unfuse, unless it's potara. that's bout it...

Ssj3_Naruto
You know...i decided to cancel this. i haven't gotten permisiion, everythings goin in the wrong direction soo...i'm cancelling this....please do not post here anymore..

DarkDethbringer
I knew it! EVERYONE WHO CAN FOLLOW THE RULES AND STILL WANTS A DBZ RPG COMEC AND JOIN MINE!!!

Goki
Hi, I am just regestured and I would like to in role in you rpg

My character
Name:Goki/Kakarotto
Racemessedaiya-jin(Saiyan)
Starting Attack:Four Elements Attack. Goki uses the four elements-Earth, Water, Air, and Fire in one hand. This is one of Goki's most devistating attacks when he learns to use it properly. He also has a tail.
Bio:Goki fought with Bardock when he fought Frieza. He is a low-level Warrior, but is super powerful (like most low-level warriors. Ex.~Goku).
Goki led a powerful team-including his half brother Turels. While his team fought Frieza Turels turned on the Saiya-jin race and nearly killed Goki. Goki was then transported to earth vea Saiyan Space Pod after many years just floting in space. After Goku fought Vegeta, he then had to face Goki. Goki Lost and then Goki switches sides and fights for Good. Goki loves to fight but is not evil like Vegeta. One day he hopes to destroy Turels Evil heart.
Weaponmessedaiyan Crystal Heart Sword

DarkDethbringer
nice, check th edates next time buddy, this has not been ouchd in ages

Zeromus
Name: Zeromus
Race: Namekian
Starting attacks: triple spin kick*three fast spin kicks*, Beatdown*kicks enemy in the air and finishes with axe kick to balls roll eyes (sarcastic) *,
5 hit combo*three hard jabs to chest then leg sweep and stomp to the end*, Rapid shots*shoot few weak ki-balls*
Home Planet: Namek
Current Planet: Earth
Appearance:Very much like Nail...But all his clothes are black.Smiles a lot...
Bio:Namekian boy who were sent to Earth.His Mission was to find the most powerful namek and bring him back to planet Namek...
Zeromus's stats:
Strenght 30
Aglility 30
Endurance 25
Speed 35

i haope this will do...

DarkDethbringer
nice...THIS HAS BEEN DEAD FOR AGES!!!JOIN MINE IF YOU WNAT A DBZ RPG!!!

Jacob
can i join

DarkDethbringer
NO!!!!!!!!! rerad the posts above you! and check the dates!!! this is dead and old this rp shall never go up te owner said so!

DarkDethbringer
oh an djoin mine if you want dbz

Xartyve
Name: Xartyve

Race: Human

Starting Attack: The Original Dodon-Pa

Home planet: Earth

Current planet: Earth

Bio: A time traveller who messes with the past to try and cure his sister of irreversable blindness. Known to have connections with a Dr. Gero outcast Android 12.

Xartyve
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
nice...THIS HAS BEEN DEAD FOR AGES!!!JOIN MINE IF YOU WNAT A DBZ RPG!!!

SPLUH! HOW!? Happy Dance

DarkDethbringer
how what to join my rp or how did this die?

Xartyve
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
how what to join my rp or how did this die?

BOTH!!!!!!!!

DarkDethbringer
find DARK'S DrgaonBall Z RPG Sign up thread and post there making a chaarcter this has been dea for ages, because
A.)it had no permission
B.) well its really old

tyler1
Name: T'Lani
Starting attack: Ki Blast Volley
Bio: 17 year old Saiyan born into a family 1 step below the Royal Family. Training to become one of the best Saiyan Fighters.

DarkDethbringer
been dead for ages dont post if it is on any page other than one or two

sayiamon
Are they new?

DarkDethbringer
no teyve been here for twelve years, knew al;l the rules and all but they didnt check to see if it was old or not, heres your sign

Kainreaver
I'm BEYOND going out on a limb here, But I'm hoping someone here has seen the "Shadow hearts covenant" trailer...But does anyone know the song used in the trailer from that game? I'm DESPERATE to find that song. Message me if you do PLEASE!

DarkDethbringer
heres a hint, try doing this somewhere where it is relevent

red10002
name:Red legion
race: saiyan
bio: roy is a smart person for his age he was born and raised on planet vegeta and was a lacky of lord frieza he is a great fighter and loves the thrill of defeat .
wearing : saiyan suet no armour just the gloves and spandex ( like vegeta does in buu saga )
hair: long and red
eyes : cristal blue
attack: vandeto blast! ( later becomes "hell blaze vandeto blast !"wink

red10002
( mind if i ask whats going on and setting and what ever please im new !)

Craft
Games dead, don't post here this thread has been out of action for quite awhile.

red10002
then whats the most resent rpg i can join ?

Craft
In the DBZ genre go to Darks one, the King piccolo sign in thread, not the Narrik, one thats over. Any of the others near the top are still active too...mostly...

Uchiha_Kisame
Name: Sojako
Race: Changeling (Frieza, Cooler, King Cold)
Starting attack: Death Beam
Bio: Born as the outcast of the changeling's, I was born with and Power Level of 20 (which is extremely small for a infant Changeling) and was put into different family's because no one had use for such a weakling. Than as I was age 11, this strange aura surrounded me and I gained more power, than went to King Cold to see if he had any use for me, he did. He told me to go to Namek with his son, Frieza as an escort, i quickly agreed and me and Frieza set off to Namek as we arrived he quickly betrayed me and was knocked out cold and sent to space in a saiyan space pod, until I arrived at Earth, only looking for revenge against Frieza.

wikid23j
Name: Kavik
Starting Attack: Kamehameha
Bio: Black Hair/Blueish tint in direct sun long upward spikes
23 Yrs, 5'10" tall, 230 lbs
Remnant of a failed, secret changeling plot to destroy Planet Vegeta. No other details are known as Kavik is the only KNOWN survivor.
Has no memory before waking now and only knows his own name because it is savagely branded across his Left Bi/Tricep.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>