Sentinel vs Parallax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Okay, has anyne read Green Lantern: Rebirth? I think issue #4 really shows Sentinel's true power. In that issue he goes toe-to-toe with parallax all by himself with no clear-cut advantage until Hal rips himself out of Parallax. In my opinion that shows that Sentinel is definitely the most powerful out of the 5 major GL's. So if Sentinel kept fighting Parallax, would he have won or lost?

DarkCrawler
I don't really know...maybe he would have pulled it off.

Sentry
Sentinel Alan Scott is the best GL ever. Period. Hal lost my vote when he turned insane and started killing off his friends. I think could have gone on for a few more pages, but I think eventually he would have tired and lose. Sentinel is cool.

DigiMark007
Woot! Finally my favorite GL (Alan), one of my favorite characters period, is getting his proper due. Haven't read Rebirth yet, but I will soon...I'll vote for Sentinel, but it's obviously biased.

-DM

K3VIL
Originally posted by Sentry
Sentinel Alan Scott is the best GL ever. Period. Hal lost my vote when he turned insane and started killing off his friends. I think could have gone on for a few more pages, but I think eventually he would have tired and lose. Sentinel is cool.
Ehm, Hal never gone insane, the writers make him insane, you can't blame an abstract character

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.