My Prequel Trilogy Teaser Trailer "Choices"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ones
ive almost finished my teaser trailer for the trilogy entitled: "choices". im doing it just because im bored but i thought you lot might want to see. if this gets moved or merged please tell me through pm because i have a hard time searching for mine/ other peoples threads that are moved.

Ast Rofan
Cant wait to see what you have come up with, I hope the music it great. Music sets the emotional context. stick out tongue

The Ones
ive set it to be around 40-50 seconds long. (cant get good footage right now) but ill be doing a theatrical trailer after, so i can spend ages getting footage

vader519
I'm looking forward to seeing it.

The Ones
ok i need to wait till i download 1 music track for the end bit and ive finished it. it might take a long time to upload so you are going to have to be patient. sorry

vader519
Take your time man, there is no rush.

Ast Rofan
Originally posted by vader519
Take your time man, there is no rush.

Agreed, however long it takes to kick ass is fine. stick out tongue

The Ones
ive just had a look at what ive got and i must say im pretty impressed with my work (and thats rare) and its now 1 minute and 30 seconds!!

Ast Rofan
Cool, the longer the better. stick out tongue

Oh and I would like to invite everyone here to the grand opening of the Galactic Smuggler's Grill at around midnight central time.

The Ones
how many hours is it from now?

Ast Rofan
Well it is 6:13 pm here, so just under 6 hours. 5 hours and 47 minutes.

The Ones
damn it ill be asleep. it will be 6 am when its midnight where you are.

The Ones
ok i keep changing length. its now between 1 minute and 1 minute 40 seconds

Ast Rofan
Longer is good, and dont worry, the grill is 24 hours.

Half price "Bottomless Bucket of Fried Gungan"

The Ones
lol. its finaly finished. 1 minute 20. saving now

The Ones
UPLOADED!

not great but my first try. plus the films i got to put in werent that good quality

The Ones
whoops forgot link: http://s36.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=07PVHPBPHZU6Q1CGYHFGT3ZRAN

Ast Rofan
Dl'ing now.

So excited

LightSaber_Part
Downloading smile

The Ones
the music isnt that great. ill post a better one tomorrow. and i got some unwanted scenes and blanks in there

LightSaber_Part
WOW, it was put together very well, great work The Ones yes

I liked your choice of music, liked the voice overs.

thought the titles where very good.

The best part (I think) was where Anakin has his hood on and looks at the camera. (liked how you over lade the music at that part)

very good job smile

The Ones
thanks

Ast Rofan
I liked it man, very well done.

The Ones
ill post a better quality (sound) version tomorrow. its too fuzzy

unbelieveably this took 2 hours to do

Ast Rofan
If you need man I can upload episode3 tracks for you to use if you want, some of the emotional ones would work well.

zavin
and better footage maybe....u need action from all the films

The Ones
Originally posted by Ast Rofan
If you need man I can upload episode3 tracks for you to use if you want, some of the emotional ones would work well.

Nah im alright thanks. I put it up too high to block out excess music from the voice overs but it turned fuzzy

The Ones
Originally posted by zavin
and better footage maybe....u need action from all the films

yea i agree. though i couldnt get the trailers for episode II to download so i couldnt. i will for my theatrical trailer

DeVi| D0do
That was pretty good!

But, is it just me or is there very little Episode II in there?

The Ones
the only ep2 i had was from the ep3 trailer. i couldnt get the trailer for ep 2 downloaded

The Ones
ive re-edited the trailer and made the audio better. ill post it tomorrow. im off for the night

c ya

vader519
I enjoyed it alot. For your next trailer, include more duel footage from all three movies, but I really liked.

green dude
Yeah like all the cool fight dramactic one Obi vs anikan and Yoda vs Sith and other from the other movies get the Sith duals then we can see all the different Siths+ in fights= big grin smile that would rock.

This one was good ive seen all your Video Minis On Computer VMOC they were good especailly the Darth Vader rap lol NOOOOOOO! lol laughing i actaully made a thread with all your stuff don't worry i wrote that you made them everything big grin

The Ones
thanks for all the feedback. im uploading the tweaked version of the teaser then im starting work on 2nd teaser and a theatrical

The Ones
http://s40.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2ODWBWQV9M39P202366663ZDAW

Darth MoonPIE
Nice Job.

The Ones
"Villains" is the title of the next trailer. im just acquiring footage. ill start the editing later

Hybris
great job big grin it looks amazing.

The Ones
thanks hybris and could a mod rename the thread to "My prequel Trilogy Trailers" please

Hybris
how do you make these trailers? I know how to get the parts of the movies, but I don't know how to edit them and put them in one WMV file...

The Ones
windows movie maker. thats what i use

Hybris
which extension are your files? Are they from a DVD?

Hybris
I made my own trailer of a possible episode 7 , it's nothing but me and muzerke fighting with our plastic lightsabers. I used an Episode 2 : Anakin saber and Muzerke an Episode III obi wan. But it's alsmost a 110 megabyte, I just can't seem to put it on the WWW...

The Ones
my files are quicktime. but i convert them to avi through adobe after effects. then edit them together

The Ones
My next 2 teasers: "Villains" and "Dreams" will be premiered right here in this thread in about 4 hours time (if earlier, i will notify you)

Hybris
how do you get them to be Quicktime? And Adobe = ????

The Ones
do you have adobe after effects?

The Ones
ok i cant download the trailers for episode II at all! when i do it says i need quicktime 5 or over. WTF???? I have 6.5. and ive reinstalled it. can someone post download links that WORK!

thanks

Sans_Fi
New link please!

The Ones
kk uploading. i cant find any episode II trailer download links that work. please help.

The Ones
http://s5.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3K23VKE7MU5XQ2LQXYG7WKKY8S

muserke
Hybris showed me your trailer when I went over to him this afternoon. I must say, it looks pretty cool. Can't wait for the next ones.(no pun intended)

PS to hybes: Ze ware nie al te boos, efkes op mn ore gekrege ma nu val et mee.

The Ones
ok the next one will have very little episode II in since i cant get any footage. the first one coming will be "Dreams"

DenKi
Can you Keep upload new Links Plz

The Ones
i just have

benskywalker88
Here's my prequel trilogy trailer entitled 'Destiny':

h**p://w**.putfile.com/media.php?n=Destiny99

Enjoy :P

Darth Kip
pretty dang good if yo uask me but you need to fix the end the prequel part sticks out a little

macgeek2005
OMG. THAT TEASER IS EXACTLY THE IDEA I POSTED IN ANOTHER THREAD.

I DEMAND ROYALTIES!!!!!!

Dark hoser
that was awesome im glad u did it lol

Dark hoser
i cant get the destiny trailer

Dark hoser
ok nvm i got it lol srry

grey fox
hmmm i haven't made any trailers although i have made a clone wars cartoon music video

The Ones
thanks for then comments everyone. makes making the trailers worthwhile

DenKi
Keep uploading new Links Please!

The Ones
will do and the next teaser is 50 seconds definite. sorry but the one after is 1: 45 and the theatrical is 3:56

ShadowKing
A little constructive criticism?

Where you transition to the dark side of Anakin, it appears there is either a glitch in the underlying music, or you need to time your music so that it naturally transitions from light to dark..

also you obviously need more episode II footage to fill the gaps in time between I & III. Have you tried a QuickTime search or Jo Blo's trailers?

Well done in any case...

(From one who can't to The Ones who can) cool

The Ones
ok. do you mean the sith eyed ani? when converting the audio came like that. and ill try Jo Blo's trailers? and what the hell did you mean by that last statement in the brackets?

ShadowKing
I just meant it's easier being a critic than being able to do what you did...

no offense...

Jedi Styles
Hmm, I liked it and I did not like it.

It was peieced together nicely, but

the whole text with every galaxy has a story, has a hero, has a choice, and has a darkside... Seems overdone.

Simplify it moreso.

macgeek2005
the "Choices" Teaser, was MY IDEA. I REPEAT. I had posted that exact idea in another thread.

The Ones, you stole my idea!!!

Darth_Vader05
Great job on the trailers!

The Ones
Originally posted by macgeek2005
the "Choices" Teaser, was MY IDEA. I REPEAT. I had posted that exact idea in another thread.

The Ones, you stole my idea!!!

No i didnt no expression it wasnt your idea. i just downloaded tons of ep1 trailers and used my ep 3 trailers, converted them and stuck em in and cut em up and put em in randomly. then i played around and see what worked and didnt work. then i got out my soundtrack and played it and the only one that fitted was: immolation scene. it really fits with the trailer. it took me 4 hours. the new one has taken me almost 3 days to do (and i havnt started yet) cause im trying to download some ep 2 footage. this is exactly the same as some guy claiming he made up star wars, matrix and terminator and they got stolen and he lost in court. i hate it when i create something thats really good and someone comes and says "it was my idea" and gets the thread closed and me banned. (3rd time its happened)

macgeek2005
Heres, the kind of idea I was thinking of:

The Immolation Scene music from the ROTS Soundtrack.

Qui-Gon (TPM): Anakin Skywalker, meet Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Obi-Wan: The Boy is Dangerous.

Qui-Gon: He is the Chosen one.

This is what I posted in a thread I made a few days ago.

The Ones
i didnt put chosen one. so how can you say that! plus you probably just made that up now

macgeek2005
I DID NOT. LOOK AT THIS THREAD.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=346220&highlight=Prequel+Trilogy+Trailer

The Ones
ok. so i stole your " exact idea" when you only put a few seconds which just coincidently happened to be in my trailer and 2 voice overs and footage did not happen in it:

Qui-Gon: He is the Chosen one.

Yoda: Fear of Loss, (Anakin Holding shmi just after she dies), is a path to the Dark Side (Anakin igniting Lightsaber, in front of Younglings).)

i leave my case open in case you come up with some bizzare claim and i need to proove you wrong AGAIN

macgeek2005
The Immolation Scene + "Anakin Skywalker, meet Obi-Wan Kenobi" can't be a coincidence.

PVS
i smell a wet diaper.

actually, it was george lucas' idea messed

macgeek2005
Anyway, I don't mind that you took my idea, I just don't want you to deny it.

I've got to go eat some lunch now.

bye

The Ones
The Immolation Scene + "Anakin Skywalker, meet Obi-Wan Kenobi" can't be a coincidence.

it was cause i never even read your thread until now! immolation scene was the only track that worked well with the trailer

The Ones
Anyway, I don't mind that you took my idea, I just don't want you to deny it.

I've got to go eat some lunch now.

bye

ok but i never stole it!

Dark hoser
ur trailers are very good keep them comin lol smile smile

PVS
the scenes you describe are just common sense. as if you're the first to tie in those two moments between kenobi and anakin.
you cant claim that its YOUR IDEA. thats just far beyond gay...

The Ones
im actualy writing the script for dreams and villains. after the last 2 teasers and the Theatrical i will start work on the saga trailers

The Ones
Originally posted by PVS
the scenes you describe are just common sense. as if you're the first to tie in those two moments between kenobi and anakin.
you cant claim that its YOUR IDEA. thats just far beyond gay...

it was my idea to include that in this perticular trailer not his. thats what im trying to say

Jedi Styles
Great argument guys... Why didn't you us the PM system instead of messing up the thread...

Crappy trailer... Geogre Lucas made the film, your just piecing it. Besides the real DVD PT trailer will be out soon and it will blow the doors off the ones you made, or stole.. Take it how you want...

It's the truth really.

The Ones
dude. its a fans work so obviously the real thing will blow mine away. i think this one isnt that great so im doing 3 more to try and improve on it. plus im a rookie at this sort of stuff

Jedi Styles
The bickering of the I stole it, No I didn't, Yes you did is dumb old and stupid. Shut up and put it in PM's or work it out.... But This thread totally went the wrong way....

The Ones
i know. speak to macgeek about it. not me

Jedi Styles
It's directed to both of you... Nuff said. I'm done with this thread, peace out...

Dark hoser
u keep doing what ur doin the ones the trailers are very good lol

The Ones
thanks. ive got some footage from episode 2 so expect Dreams and Villains to be released within 2 days

Hybris
I'm trying to make a trailer of starwars clonewars... Hope it works messed

macgeek2005
this thread is awesome

The Ones
i know

Hybris
I'd like to put some footage from my clonewars dvd in it... but i don't know how to put the footage in any playable extension...

Hybris
http://s47.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=35JJZ5T130T7P0F3PU1AYJL70C

my sw clonewars trailer, i made this in 2 hours, so i know that it's far from being perfect...

The Ones
link not working

Hybris
strange... when i use it, it works....

Hybris
http://d47.yousendit.com/D/35JJZ5T130T7P0F3PU1AYJL70C/CloneWars.wmv

try this one....

Dark hoser
pretty good

The Ones
nice cool what was the music at the begining called?

Hybris
Anakins betrayal, from the offcial starwars EpIII soundtrack cd ....

adamrubin
can anyone please repost it please

Will-one Kenobi
Can you repost the links to your trailers please because the old ones have expired. Thanks a lot

The Ones
here http://s24.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0Y2TW2KUGOF5Y2NDV0QSFFCORK

jainasolo55
wow very cool TheOnes i like smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.