X-men run the sentinal gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willRules
Hi im new here and this is my first thread so please be patient with me! LOL

If all the xmen except for phoenix fought four or five sentinals which were continually popping up how many do u think the team could take out? smile

DigiMark007
With various incarnations of the x-men, you'd have to be more specific as to which members you want fighting in the thread. The exact combatants would play a big part in the number they could take on.

-DM

willRules
I thought that it might be a good thread because i remember reading a recent xmen issue where wolverine Storm and a few others where demolishing them like they were nothing big grin

willRules
um ok well it would be everyone who has ever been a member of the xmen except for Jean Grey cos i thought the phoenix force would make this thread ridiculous

ragesRemorse
jean grey isnt the only x-men member who makes the sentinals look like rag dolls. ahh, most of the x-men have sentinel slaying down to a science. However, five sentinals to everyone one x-man is a whole lot of god damn sentinels. I dont think the x-men would last very long, but they would have miles of broken sentinels to show for their deaths.

willRules
Anyone else gonna reply......................please someone I'm begging here embarrasment

willRules
Has anyone played on xmen legends cos there is a short video clip where the magneto and cyclops and wolverine r fighting a buncha sentinels when one of them steps on wolverine! lol

DigiMark007
You still need to be more specific. "All of the X-Men" includes current X-Men like Juggernaut, Beak (?), Emma Frost...and a bunch of others that aren't "Classic" X-Men like Wolvie, Cyclops, Xavier and their ilk. Without knowing exact people, most forum members won't have definite opinions and will be reluctant to post on this thread.

Also, like RR said, if there's a bunch of X-Men, or if it's like you say and it's 'all' of them, bursts of 5-6 Sentinels should be no problem for a long time...they could just take them out indefinitely until they eventually got really tired. Even then, they could probably go on shifts and just keep killing Sentinels. With a vast # of X-Men, it would take a vast number of Sentinels to do any damage.

-DM

FieryBalrog
specify teams, and 5 sentinels at a time is wayyyy too little, unless we are talking about Morrisons mega sentinels which destroyed Genosha, but those have mostly unknown capabilities and probably shouldnt be included.

Sentinels were mostly known for sucking and being useless until Genosha got slaughtered by them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.