Star wars fact

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BloodBird
i found this interesting that since anikan had his left arn then right arm and leg and then left leg cut off and body severly burned and seared is he like AN ANDROID???

plus i found it funny that a guy who had his left arm cut off cut off his sons left hand LoL

The Ones
What the f**k?

BloodBird
.... no expression just thought it was was an interesting and funny fact.... was.... all... I... um.... * slowly leaves *

unno
Originally posted by BloodBird
plus i found it funny that a guy who had his left arm cut off cut off his sons left hand LoL

That's pretty much the main point of the whole AOTC duel.

Unno

The Unknown
i found this interesting that since anikan had his left arn then right arm and leg and then left leg cut off and body severly burned and seared is he like AN ANDROID???

He's a cyborg, not an android.

Ast Rofan
Actually they both lost their right arm, though Anakin lost both. stick out tongue

matreid
Anakin is not an android or a cyborg. Just one twisted and evil hunk of machinery.

The Biker Scout
Interesting though...

mike_oxbig
.... no expression just thought it was was an interesting and funny fact.... was.... all... I... um.... * slowly leaves * laughing

Protector
I thought that when Old Ben said "sadly he is more machine now then man" he was speaking metaphorically but he meant it.

Red Superfly
Cyborg.

Protector
Androids are robots that look like humans
Cyborgs are human that have robot parts on them
So Darth Vader by definition is a cyborg but I agree with matreid when he says
/Anakin is not an android or a cyborg. Just one twisted and evil hunk of machinery.\

Robin Darkside
cyborg or android are words not in star wars, so dont use them

Protector
Originally posted by Robin Darkside
cyborg or android are words not in star wars, so dont use them
Truer words have not been spoken in recent years

JediMasterLuke5

He cut off Lukes right hand not left hand

((The_Anomaly))
hes a droid/ human...

but by definition hes a cyborg..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.