Captain Atom vs Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut74
Who wins?

armandovalles
Gladiator, pretty easily.

juggernaut74
Are you sure?

Radiation is Atoms specialty.

willRules
is it true that Gladiators strength is based on his confidence?

armandovalles
Yea, Gladiator's strength and other attributes are all based on his confident or lack there of. And sure, Radiation is CA's specialty, but Gladiator is NOT vulnerable to ALL types of radiation, only a few types. And by the time CA figures out which ones Gladiator is vulnerable to, CA would have already been knocked out.

Fanboy
Captain Atom.

mighty adam
i say captain atom too the man needs more respect. when his going all out he could give many heros a run.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by mighty adam
i say captain atom too the man needs more respect. when his going all out he could give many heros a run.

agreed smile

jrodslam
Does Cap have cosmic awareness?

mighty adam
Originally posted by jrodslam
Does Cap have cosmic awareness? no not that i know of.

mighty adam
captain atom is a kool hero. i hate when people say the dcu doesn't have hero's with life to them or when they say the dcu hero's have all power no character. its not true.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by armandovalles
Yea, Gladiator's strength and other attributes are all based on his confident or lack there of. And sure, Radiation is CA's specialty, but Gladiator is NOT vulnerable to ALL types of radiation, only a few types. And by the time CA figures out which ones Gladiator is vulnerable to, CA would have already been knocked out.

I agree.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.