Luke Cage vs Spider-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Batman
Who wins this fight?

derrick24
luke; it was classified in new avengers that spiderman is the weakest member.

8bitChris
I have all New Avengers issues except for 2. When did they say that?

whirlysplat
When they have fought in the past it a has always been a draw.

Piedmon
NA never said Spidey was the weakest. o_O

I see Spiderman pulling off the win in a prolonged battle... he's more agile, and Cage's strength advantage is only moderate. On the other hand, if Cage just gets in one good shot, it will slow Spidey down long enough for a flurry of blows to follow. And no way Parker could hold up under a battering from Cage's beautiful black fists.

Spiderman 6/10.

derrick24
look in new avengers #5 or 6 where they fight sauron and read the back of the book, the writer simply states that spiderman and spiderwomen are the weakest on the team.

JWangSDC
No he doesn't. He's just saying that ur friendly neighborhood spiderman isn't as scary as the rest

Originally posted by derrick24
look in new avengers #5 or 6 where they fight sauron and read the back of the book, the writer simply states that spiderman and spiderwomen are the weakest on the team.

Zahit
Originally posted by derrick24
whatsamatter boy, you illiterate or a liar.....?

o.g. slaughter
anybody got any current pics of luke cage. cuz i kno he aint still rockin yellow

Zahit
don't worry, no yellow.

o.g. slaughter
good where can i see it. do u kno. besides the book

DigiMark007
Would Luke ever touch Spidey? SM has fought stronger and faster guys than Cage and come out on top (or at least a draw).

-DM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.